Dec 14, 2019 04:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « previous page next page »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Social media of ATLA & TLOK staff (Bryan, Mike, voice actors, etc...)  (Read 838143 times)
drhorrible61
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I am the first Jinora fan.

« Reply #50 on: Feb 15, 2012 07:29 am »

Well, since most people put cream cheese on bagels instead of butter, if he's like most people, then that one time angrily buttering a bagel would stand out in his mind not just for the angry bagel-murdering nature of the event, but also for the unnaturalness of putting butter on a bagel.

Tongue

I dislike cream cheese and yet I can still eat bagels.  Then again I live in the part of the world were bagels are actually good so maybe it's different elsewhere.

Ms.WW
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #51 on: Feb 15, 2012 11:10 am »

I might just be slow to catch on, but it looks like we have absolute confirmation that Book 1 is 12 episodes and Book 2 is 14 episodes.

My keeps: Korra & Tenzin's relationship, Tenzin's air wheel, Tenzin's locket of Guru Laghima, Tenzin's lecture on Monk Tang Xu's historic fast
FairladyZ2005
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #52 on: Feb 15, 2012 11:11 am »

season 2 Cheesy

So working on season 2? wheres our season 1 premiere  Huh

Fall 2012, don't expect a Spring or Summer release. Though I wouldn't be surprised if the first episode or two gets shown at SDCC this year.  The Promise which is filling in the gap between TLA and LOK will finish coming out first and part three should be out in Aug. or Sept. I think.

Toyfair recently confirmed a Fall 2012 date for TMNT which I think is further along in production than Korra.  I wouldn't be surprised if Korra and TMNT air back to back on Nick as some kind of martial arts action hour or something like that.  

Also, season 1 from what we know so far will have 12 episodes (the original mini series as was planned by Bryke). Then Nick gave the go ahead for a season 2 as well which we know will be 14 episodes bringing it up to that 26 episode total we kept hearing about.  Any episodes beyond that will depend on the success of the show, but I don't think that will will be a problem.
« Last Edit: Feb 15, 2012 11:14 am by FairladyZ2005 » Logged

Helping to bring balance to the fandom, one post at a time!
Fire Rose
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #53 on: Feb 15, 2012 12:01 pm »

Don't toys usually come out later when the show first airs? I don't know maybe it's just me being optimistic. My money is on May.

The reason it is taking long is because either:

1. The title.

2. They probably don't want it competing with other shows like TMNT. This has happened with the Harry Potter and Twilight movies. For example, Harry Potter seven part 1 was suppose to come out summer 2010 but got pushed back to fall 2010 because of Ecplipse.

3.  They probably want the promise to wrap up first but I'm convinced that this book is more of an optional read. I'm 100% positive that they will mention the origins of RC in the series.
Noirsam
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #54 on: Feb 15, 2012 12:27 pm »

Bryan's tumblr has been update again.

This time it is fan animation of Bolin.

http://barlee.deviantart.com/art/Bolin-take-animation-258182033

Sig made by Dorky.
Stupendous
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

juice for grown-ups

« Reply #55 on: Feb 15, 2012 12:34 pm »

Bryan's tumblr! Must stalk and over analyze! Cheesy

Also, I'm loving all the behind the scenes stuff.

Keeper of Korra's armband, Asami's impeccable style, and the Air Kids' sibling shenanigans
drhorrible61
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #56 on: Feb 15, 2012 01:11 pm »

2. They probably don't want it competing with other shows like TMNT. This has happened with the Harry Potter and Twilight movies. For example, Harry Potter seven part 1 was suppose to come out summer 2010 but got pushed back to fall 2010 because of Ecplipse.

With tv shows the logic is different though.  Back in September when the new season of Two and a Half Men was premiering the other networks held their Monday night premieres back a week.  And Nick doesn't have too much competition on children's networks, at least not enough for them to push shows back so they don't have to compete.

Eudaemon
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Why must all of my favorite characters die?!

« Reply #57 on: Feb 15, 2012 02:27 pm »

I am working furiously hard on some Korra fanart in hopes of getting on his tumblr.
Seriously, it would MAKE MY DAY.

Some shows can have toys before they even premiere. The new Thundercats comes to mind, but it was a franchise (albeit dead before its reboot) before the cartoon was released.

I was thinking--I hope Nick does not put Korra on Saturday mornings, like the rest of their cartoon premieres. (at least, that's how it was the last time I checked.) That would be so sad. It deserves a primetime slot.

RIP Noatak. You were hot, but you were a psychopath.
I keep Bolin's green sash. Cheesy
Breakfast at Tophs
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

love is watching someone die

« Reply #58 on: Feb 15, 2012 03:49 pm »

I'm glad he made a tumblr.  I'm also glad he looks at fanart, a great piece of fanart is worth ten hate letters.

Sig and Avie by the very lovely Georgie
Proud keeper of Narook\'s seaweed noodlery
tlmonster
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #59 on: Feb 15, 2012 04:02 pm »

Finally, they're actually using social media. I love this.

I also love the fact that they aren't the only writers.
kitsuneopal
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #60 on: Feb 15, 2012 04:10 pm »

I'm glad he made a tumblr.  I'm also glad he looks at fanart, a great piece of fanart is worth ten hate letters.

Yes. There is so much awesome stuff out there. And I was pleasantly surprised that they actively look for and at fan art.
iwashere
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

'⚘'

« Reply #61 on: Feb 15, 2012 05:29 pm »

Ok, so they're definitely on season two right now, cool!

I might just be slow to catch on, but it looks like we have absolute confirmation that Book 1 is 12 episodes and Book 2 is 14 episodes.

I think they said this at SDCC, right?

And why would TMNT come out in fall when they already announced that it would come out in march? o_O Unless i'm missing something here...

Sigs are for the weak
SMBH
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Lord Zuko is not amused

« Reply #62 on: Feb 15, 2012 05:34 pm »

I dislike cream cheese and yet I can still eat bagels. 
Do you put butter on them? Tongue  Ok ok I'll stop. I actually honestly thought that people only put cream cheese (and occasionally also jam, but primarily cream cheese) on bagels. I'd never heard of putting butter on them.

So he posted Mako and Korra, and then Bolin separately. This must mean only one thing -- Mako/Korra will be shipped together, and Bolin will be left as the third wheel. Or maybe he's trying to mess with people's shipping senses and Korra will end up with Bolin and Mako will be the third wheel. Bryan sure knows how to get the fandom going Cheesy

ATLA Keeps: Kuei's necklace, Pandalilies, Zhaodburns, Sokka's DoBS speech
TLOK Keeps: Sparkly bush, Aang's statue, Korrlok, Asami's racetrack
High Elemental
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Searching for My True Steak

« Reply #63 on: Feb 15, 2012 05:44 pm »

No, I want the three of them to just be total bros, it'll be much more entertaining than forced drama. Mike and Bryan seem to be trolling people who don't want shipping when it comes to the main trio as well. Crafty bastards. Tongue

Fire Rose
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #64 on: Feb 15, 2012 05:47 pm »

It's possible that they are messing with us. I mean look Ember Islanf players. They pretty much called us out on many on the things we didn't like such as the Great Divide and the 'Did Jet die?'

It's still too early to tell. I'm fine either one of them.
Avapony
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

You're gonna need some upgrades

« Reply #65 on: Feb 15, 2012 05:48 pm »

I only put butter on bagels when they're  toasted and sprinkled in cinnamon sugar! Yum!

kitsuneopal
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #66 on: Feb 15, 2012 06:05 pm »

I dislike cream cheese and yet I can still eat bagels. 
Do you put butter on them? Tongue  Ok ok I'll stop. I actually honestly thought that people only put cream cheese (and occasionally also jam, but primarily cream cheese) on bagels. I'd never heard of putting butter on them.

So he posted Mako and Korra, and then Bolin separately. This must mean only one thing -- Mako/Korra will be shipped together, and Bolin will be left as the third wheel. Or maybe he's trying to mess with people's shipping senses and Korra will end up with Bolin and Mako will be the third wheel. Bryan sure knows how to get the fandom going Cheesy

They are clever, crafty geniuses.
Eudaemon
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Why must all of my favorite characters die?!

« Reply #67 on: Feb 15, 2012 06:27 pm »

Am I the only one in the fandom who wants the Korral to just be awesome friends and the romance to be a sideplot with other characters, maybe like Asami or the romance confined to flashbacks of the Gaang or small little things like that?

Or like I said in another thread: Mako and Bolin are crushing on some girl who's apparently really hot (I am speculating Asami) and Korra has to be the babysitter in the situation and drag them away for being stupid and making them get back to what they are supposed to be doing (stopping Amon and the Equalists).

RIP Noatak. You were hot, but you were a psychopath.
I keep Bolin's green sash. Cheesy
High Elemental
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Searching for My True Steak

« Reply #68 on: Feb 15, 2012 06:31 pm »

Am I the only one in the fandom who wants the Korral to just be awesome friends and the romance to be a sideplot with other characters, maybe like Asami or the romance confined to flashbacks of the Gaang or small little things like that?
Nope, you're not alone. Mike and Bryan really can't do romance, they should just stick to trolling rabid shippers and have all three of them just be friends, its what they do best. Tongue
« Last Edit: Feb 15, 2012 06:36 pm by High Elemental » Logged

SMBH
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Lord Zuko is not amused

« Reply #69 on: Feb 15, 2012 06:31 pm »

No, you're not. I'm hoping that there's no romantic triangle stuff with Korra and the brothers, or that if Korra is to be involved with one of them, that it's straightforward and with no drama.

But I'll still enjoy the shipping fanart and the shipping thread, so long as there's no shipwars =)

drhorrible61
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #70 on: Feb 15, 2012 06:34 pm »

It's weird.  On Valentine's Day he posted Makorra and on International Bolin Hopelessly Alone Day he posted just Bolin.

Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #71 on: Feb 15, 2012 06:35 pm »

Yes. There is so much awesome stuff out there. And I was pleasantly surprised that they actively look for and at fan art.

They've always been public about loving the fanart.

Whereas it's illegal for them to look at fanfic.

sigh

iwashere
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

'⚘'

« Reply #72 on: Feb 15, 2012 06:37 pm »

I thought everybody wanted this...

And i highly doubt the romance will only be confined to flashbacks. Bryke already said they'll be romance, mine aswell just get use to the fact.

Sigs are for the weak
SMBH
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Lord Zuko is not amused

« Reply #73 on: Feb 15, 2012 06:38 pm »

International Bolin Hopelessly Alone Day

Haa! Cheesy

Poor Bolin Tongue

iwashere
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

'⚘'

« Reply #74 on: Feb 15, 2012 06:41 pm »

International Bolin Hopelessly Alone Day

Haa! Cheesy

Poor Bolin Tongue

I know, right? Cry

I think either he's messing with everyones heads on purpose, or were just looking into it to much... I say its an equal possibility, since they're master trolls, but fans tend to over analyze.

Sigs are for the weak
Pages: « previous page next page »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: