Dec 16, 2017 02:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « previous page next page »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Social media of ATLA & TLOK staff (Bryan, Mike, voice actors, etc...)  (Read 661891 times)
Eudaemon
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Why must all of my favorite characters die?!

« Reply #25 on: Feb 14, 2012 01:30 pm »

I never saw the head---just an arm....

However, it looks like Bryke has been browsing through Korra fanart on DA. OMG HAVE THEY SEEN MINE?! ITS SO OLD AND UGLY (it's around the 240s, so not too far in...used to be the second page back when we only had Korra's back picture) T_T

I was about to say something, but it relates to leaks, so....

RIP Noatak. You were hot, but you were a psychopath.
I keep Bolin's green sash. Cheesy
FairladyZ2005
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #26 on: Feb 14, 2012 03:15 pm »

I love that he started the tumblr too. Thanks for the link SMBH. I saw the faceless head as well. Weird how that works.

Helping to bring balance to the fandom, one post at a time!
Chaobunny
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Maker of Chaobunny's Guide to Zutarian Logic

« Reply #27 on: Feb 14, 2012 03:28 pm »

Yeah, this tumblr has made me really happy. It helps because it gives us a window into what is going on behind the scenes, so we have something else to do besides complain about Nickelodeon pushing back the release date. Seeing pictures of new developments not only makes me squee but also makes the waiting easier.

PokemonLotty
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Swag.

« Reply #28 on: Feb 14, 2012 04:08 pm »

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, it's not a head! I was SO confused, omg, I didn't want to ask either 'cause I thought I'd sound stupid. Tongue I was like....why is she liking that dummy's head? I thought it was a faceless training dummy and she was like...biting it or something, I was like...wtf?? OMG, I stared at it incessantly after you guys pointed it out and finally it hit me. I saw the light. Life makes more sense now. Tongue And is it just me or does Mako look like a scarless Zuko? Especially in that fanart.

Follow me on tumblr! Smiley
http://sub-maureen.tumblr.com/
FluffyAppa
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Unf

« Reply #29 on: Feb 14, 2012 04:58 pm »

I ship Korra and faceless head guys. JUST SAYIN'

http://kamisangel.deviantart.com
http://ask-avatarkorra.tumblr.com/
Follow my Ask Korra tumblr! Ask Korra questions!
InTheClouds
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Just a kid with her head in the clouds.

« Reply #30 on: Feb 14, 2012 05:10 pm »

I have a question. Does the stuff that Bryan posts on his tumblr count as leaks? I don't think so, seeing as they're from the co-creator, but I just want to know.

Quote from: proudinfidel
So now it's agreed, Lin is..."the Avatar world's most glorious, bisexual, dominatrix BAMF cougar. Hear her ROAR!!!"
aa623
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Ty Lee <3

« Reply #31 on: Feb 14, 2012 05:11 pm »

I guess not since we're allowed to repost it here and we're not in the spoilers board.

Keeper of the mural of Earth Kingdom Avatars from 103, the theory Ty Lee is descended from Air Nomads, Ty Lee's "At least I'm different now!" the theory that Pema is Ty Lee's daughter, Ikki's grey eyes, Mako's amber eyes, and Ikki's quote about the best way to win a boy's heart from 105.
InTheClouds
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Just a kid with her head in the clouds.

« Reply #32 on: Feb 14, 2012 05:12 pm »

Good, that's what I was thinking. It's just that I'm new here and all. Don't really want to break any rules on my first day! Also, hi! Thanks for answering my question!
« Last Edit: Feb 14, 2012 05:14 pm by InTheClouds » Logged

Quote from: proudinfidel
So now it's agreed, Lin is..."the Avatar world's most glorious, bisexual, dominatrix BAMF cougar. Hear her ROAR!!!"
iwashere
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

'⚘'

« Reply #33 on: Feb 14, 2012 07:40 pm »

^I don't know why they would be considered "leaks" when they were put out on purpose by the creators... (And welcome InTheClouds!)

And i really love that he's giving us some behind-the-scenes stuff. I'll take anything at this point. XD 

Sigs are for the weak
Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #34 on: Feb 14, 2012 09:52 pm »

I'm rather curious who came up with the idea of Bryan becoming an official "leaker." Was it him, or some Nick higher-ups? (I don't have any criticisms or conclusions based on either, I'd just like to know.)

Avapony
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

You're gonna need some upgrades

« Reply #35 on: Feb 14, 2012 09:57 pm »

The only thing I've just noticed about the first picture (the one with the "faceless man") is that...Why isn't Korra wearing her helmet? Did it fly off or something?, or she could be just practicing.

Eudaemon
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #36 on: Feb 14, 2012 10:31 pm »

Maybe while he was angry buttering that bagel, he thought of the plan to satisfy rabid Avatar fans by showing pictures of LoK himself.

I wish he had an Ask on his tumblr because I want to know if he was really buttering that bagel!

Cat-Gator
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

First Shipper of Aang's Beard

« Reply #37 on: Feb 14, 2012 10:34 pm »

Maybe while he was angry buttering that bagel, he thought of the plan to satisfy rabid Avatar fans by showing pictures of LoK himself.

I wish he had an Ask on his tumblr because I want to know if he was really buttering that bagel!

Not sure if he'd be happy to answer that if he was really that unhappy about it

Sokka and Aang brothers in-law
I Keep Cat-Gators, Ozai's,"They did not deserve to exist in this world in my world!" Equalist Propoganda and Yakone's ability to Bloodbend
Eudaemon
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #38 on: Feb 14, 2012 10:38 pm »

Not sure if he'd be happy to answer that if he was really that unhappy about it

That's probably true.

I'd just ask him if he liked buttered bagels or something completely off the wall.

Ms.WW
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #39 on: Feb 14, 2012 11:50 pm »

He probably doesn't even remember. How many times has he buttered a bagel in his life?

My keeps: Korra & Tenzin's relationship, Tenzin's air wheel, Tenzin's locket of Guru Laghima, Tenzin's lecture on Monk Tang Xu's historic fast
SMBH
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Lord Zuko is not amused

« Reply #40 on: Feb 15, 2012 12:07 am »

Well, since most people put cream cheese on bagels instead of butter, if he's like most people, then that one time angrily buttering a bagel would stand out in his mind not just for the angry bagel-murdering nature of the event, but also for the unnaturalness of putting butter on a bagel.

Tongue

ATLA Keeps: Kuei's necklace, Pandalilies, Zhaodburns, Sokka's DoBS speech
TLOK Keeps: Sparkly bush, Aang's statue, Korrlok, Asami's racetrack
Ms.WW
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #41 on: Feb 15, 2012 12:15 am »

^okay. I thought that was weird, too, but I wasn't going to say anything because I don't know bagel etiquette. Cheesy

My keeps: Korra & Tenzin's relationship, Tenzin's air wheel, Tenzin's locket of Guru Laghima, Tenzin's lecture on Monk Tang Xu's historic fast
Cat-Gator
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #42 on: Feb 15, 2012 12:19 am »

Ok he just posted a picture of them writing for an episode, and he shows like half the board and it kinda pisses me off cause i wanna see the rest of it!!!

I Keep Cat-Gators, Ozai's,"They did not deserve to exist in this world in my world!" Equalist Propoganda and Yakone's ability to Bloodbend
Icy_Ashford
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Av & Sig by Maivry

« Reply #43 on: Feb 15, 2012 12:22 am »

Quick, let's over-analyze the sharpness of the letter "A"! Is that an "I am excited to pitch an idea for season 2" sharpness or "Argh, another late night at work" sharpness? =P

And see if anyone can zoom in on Mike's glasses, maybe we can see some reflection of the board in there somewhere.

I keep Zuko's dagger & EK coat, Iroh's wisdom, Lu Ten's grave offerings | Mako's scarf, Naga, General Iroh's army outfit, Korra's new formal outfit
SMBH
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Lord Zuko is not amused

« Reply #44 on: Feb 15, 2012 12:23 am »

And see if anyone can zoom in on Mike's glasses, maybe we can see some reflection of the board in there somewhere.

ENHANCE!

ATLA Keeps: Kuei's necklace, Pandalilies, Zhaodburns, Sokka's DoBS speech
TLOK Keeps: Sparkly bush, Aang's statue, Korrlok, Asami's racetrack
TallBoy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

My Heart Burns For You

« Reply #45 on: Feb 15, 2012 12:28 am »

season 2 Cheesy

3DS FC: 2836-0221-8587
PM me if you add me
Cat-Gator
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #46 on: Feb 15, 2012 12:55 am »

season 2 Cheesy

So working on season 2? wheres our season 1 premiere  Huh

nukilik
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I tried!

« Reply #47 on: Feb 15, 2012 03:54 am »

Hmmmm... they're pitching for season 2 right now, then.

Anybody else here thinking that the color correction session from the first post could still be for a season one episode? Since color correction is a post-production process that uses filters in order to even the colors  in a scene that's already completed, obviously this can only be done after the whole animation is colored and composed together with backgrounds and effects, so this may still be the "finishing touches" on a later episode from season 1.
« Last Edit: Feb 15, 2012 06:50 am by nukilik » Logged
Aurora
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

The truth? About what?

« Reply #48 on: Feb 15, 2012 04:30 am »

I am so ridiculously happy that Bryan has a tumblr. Now I can see Korra in my news feed. Cheesy

I must be getting old, because I can't remember when we got an official announcement that there was going to be a second season.

Anybody else here thinking that there'still possibility that the color correction session from the first post could still be for a season one episode? Since color correction is a post-production process that uses filters in order to even the color of the light in a scene that's already completed, obviously this can only be done after the whole animation is colored and composed together with backgrounds and effects, so this may still be the "finishing touches" on a later episode from season 1.

Definitely. Not a chance they've already gotten to color correction for season 2.

I keep Zuko's letter to Mai, the golden dragon egg, Mai's tea shop outfit, and Suki's ability to defy gravity.
djinn
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Fish genetics is a very small field

« Reply #49 on: Feb 15, 2012 04:45 am »

ENHANCE!

That was a great video Cheesy The rotate the camera part was really something.

Pages: « previous page next page »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: