Apr 25, 2017 12:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Spoiler Music  (Read 14016 times)
DuskQ
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Piandao.org

« Reply #25 on: Jan 05, 2012 01:26 pm »

I'm not convinced that that was the end credits. It sounds more like the theme that is played over subdued and calm scenes, then a dissonant sound comes up like what would be heard upon transition to a tense moment. That's where it loops. I think it's the kind of background music we would hear in the middle of the show or leading into the title screen.

Andromeda
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

He was Number Wan!

« Reply #26 on: Jan 05, 2012 03:09 pm »

^When I first heard it, I thought it was the new "all is well" theme, but I don't see why the leaker, not to mention the Track Team themselves, would lie. Which is not to say that we won't hear it elsewhere in the series.
Ms.WW
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #27 on: Jan 05, 2012 11:07 pm »

^^The Track Team said theirselves it's the end credits music on their facebook page.

My keeps: Korra & Tenzin's relationship, Tenzin's air wheel, Tenzin's locket of Guru Laghima, Tenzin's lecture on Monk Tang Xu's historic fast
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #28 on: Jan 15, 2012 01:19 am »

I like how it sounds calm and gentle and then the chord changes abruptly. It sounds pretty odd for an end credits music compared to Avatar's ending credit music.

If Attitudes are contagious is my attitude worth catching.
Stupendous
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

juice for grown-ups

« Reply #29 on: Jan 15, 2012 01:28 am »

I like how it sounds calm and gentle and then the chord changes abruptly. It sounds pretty odd for an end credits music compared to Avatar's ending credit music.

It seems like the end credits music is on loop. Which may mean that the abrupt part is actually part of the end of the episode, and is not with the credits music. If this is true, then I think some sort of dark reveal happened at the end of the first episode.

You know how people are speculating that the voice-over guy in the commercial is Amon's dragon? Maybe the episode ends with that guy telling Amon about Korra. And Amon turns around with his freaky mask and the episode ends immediately after that.

Keeper of Korra's armband, Asami's impeccable style, and the Air Kids' sibling shenanigans
worldends08
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm an Avatard. Big whoop. Want to fight about it?

« Reply #30 on: Jan 16, 2012 12:23 am »

^Agreed. The first few seconds sounded like what the show sounds like when an episode ends - & before the credits start rolling. (Just like A:TLA) Overall, it doesn't sound like a lot of effort was put into the music, with it repeating every 10-15 seconds.

Keeper of nothing but my own imagination & and this->
Ms.WW
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #31 on: Jan 16, 2012 12:26 am »

The ending credits is only half a minute long.  Somebody else put it on a loop, not the Track Team themselves. Not to mention, the ending of ATLA was the same thing over and over.

My keeps: Korra & Tenzin's relationship, Tenzin's air wheel, Tenzin's locket of Guru Laghima, Tenzin's lecture on Monk Tang Xu's historic fast
worldends08
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm an Avatard. Big whoop. Want to fight about it?

« Reply #32 on: Jan 16, 2012 12:34 am »

^Not entirely true. They used various instruments (flute, drums, maracas?) at different moments on the end credits for A:TLA.

Keeper of nothing but my own imagination & and this->
DynoMyte
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #33 on: Jan 16, 2012 04:06 pm »

After hearing some amazing beats, what exactly do you think off the songs we heard in the spoilers.

The one when Katara was talking to korra nearly brought me to tears (it was a remix of an ATLA song).

The training music was high tempo and badass.

The metal bender song was epic.

What do you think?

HIPPO HAPPY TO BREED WITH BLIND BANDIT!

Ty Lee cleavage rules Cheesy
High Elemental
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Searching for My True Steak

« Reply #34 on: Jan 16, 2012 04:17 pm »

I'm liking the ending theme. It's been discussed before that its a lot more subdued and melancholic in comparison to the original series so it may be hint to the overall tone of Korra compared to ATLA.

Ms.WW
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #35 on: Jan 16, 2012 04:28 pm »

The metal bender music reminded me of the music they wrote for the DC Showcase.

aa623
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Ty Lee <3

« Reply #36 on: Jan 16, 2012 04:35 pm »

I've loved all the music we've heard so far. The end theme is hauntingly pretty. The opening, is also great. I especially like the chord or what ever plays as we're zooming into the city.

Keeper of the mural of Earth Kingdom Avatars from 103, the theory Ty Lee is descended from Air Nomads, Ty Lee's "At least I'm different now!" the theory that Pema is Ty Lee's daughter, Ikki's grey eyes, Mako's amber eyes, and Ikki's quote about the best way to win a boy's heart from 105.
joinred1127
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Bryke be with us. Bryke give us strength.

« Reply #37 on: Jan 16, 2012 04:40 pm »

I quite like the training music. It reminds me of the capoeira dance music from The Headband.

Yue "It's my duty Sokka. I have to do this."
Azula "Because I'm a people person."
Toph's burnt feet | Ocean Kumquats
Avatar Aang Memorial Island Clock
Nonbender "You're our Avatar too!"
FN Councilwomen's Keys
Eska "It's okay. I tried to kill cousin Korra when she ruined my wedding. It happens…
Helldars
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #38 on: Jan 16, 2012 06:42 pm »

The one when Katara was talking to korra nearly brought me to tears (it was a remix of an ATLA song).

Yep, I recognized it almost immediately, I nicknamed it "waterbender beginnings" since it plays at the start of the first episode when Katara is trying to wateberbend the fish out of the water and it plays again when she tries to freeze the soldiers at the end of The Avatar Returns. But I can't remember if it can be heard on other occasions, I always liked it and wished they used it more. So now I'm happy they did...and sad because of the scene it goes with and the new melancholic flair they added to it. Sad

But don't get me started on the music that plays right afterwards... Cry
I think that these two pieces of music, and especially the former, serves to help send a message: The time of the generation of heroes we knew and loved has passed, and it's time to grieve and say goodbye to them in order to make way for these new heroes to live and have their own adventures. They both resonates perfectly with Katara's words.

"I don't want to be human! I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-Rays, and I want to - I want to smell dark matter! I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws! And feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me! I'm a machine! And I could know much more..."
Eman5805
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

A Soulful Brother

« Reply #39 on: Jan 16, 2012 07:02 pm »

I quite like the training music. It reminds me of the capoeira dance music from The Headband.

I hesitate to call that actual capoeira dancing but, eh. It was as close as we've seen, I suppose.

Stupendous
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

juice for grown-ups

« Reply #40 on: Jan 16, 2012 11:21 pm »

Remember when Korra gets excited about meeting Tenzin during the first training clip? I loved how the little melody was a light-hearted version of the training music. That was a nice touch. <3

Keeper of Korra's armband, Asami's impeccable style, and the Air Kids' sibling shenanigans
Cat-Gator
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

First Shipper of Aang's Beard

« Reply #41 on: Jan 17, 2012 12:29 am »

the training music was...sort of...jazzy to me. it was awesome

Sokka and Aang brothers in-law
I Keep Cat-Gators, Ozai's,"They did not deserve to exist in this world in my world!" Equalist Propoganda and Yakone's ability to Bloodbend
DynoMyte
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #42 on: Jan 26, 2012 11:25 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdB93tXDiGM&feature=BFp&list=PL5AB152B8CC5BEEAF

This is EXACTLY what I expect Korra's music to sound like. Jazzy but with an asian twist.

HIPPO HAPPY TO BREED WITH BLIND BANDIT!

Ty Lee cleavage rules Cheesy
RickW
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #43 on: Jan 28, 2012 04:45 am »

The Track Team just posted this on their Facebook page:

Music geeks: Chi Blockers seem to be getting their own scale...1,2,b3,#4,#5,6,7 - dear god, can someone PLEASE play this and record it or something xd
SMBH
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Lord Zuko is not amused

« Reply #44 on: Jan 28, 2012 08:49 am »

^Ms.DoubleW did it in the non-spoiler music thread:

Here's what it looks like on the staff, and for those who can't read music but want to hear what the scale sounds like go to this keyboard (a real one's better if you have one) and click the keys that I have placed a red dot on.

Hope this helps!

ATLA Keeps: Kuei's necklace, Pandalilies, Zhaodburns, Sokka's DoBS speech
TLOK Keeps: Sparkly bush, Aang's statue, Korrlok, Asami's racetrack
fire nation spirit
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #45 on: Jan 28, 2012 10:42 am »

gaaaaah. i wish someone musically inclined would record this! i'm curious as to what it sounds.
Avapony
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

You're gonna need some upgrades

« Reply #46 on: Jan 28, 2012 04:21 pm »

So...anyone see the new clip?? The music is AWESOMEEE!!!

aa623
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Ty Lee <3

« Reply #47 on: Jan 28, 2012 04:22 pm »

Yes it is! This series is going to be amazing!  They really stepped it up!

Keeper of the mural of Earth Kingdom Avatars from 103, the theory Ty Lee is descended from Air Nomads, Ty Lee's "At least I'm different now!" the theory that Pema is Ty Lee's daughter, Ikki's grey eyes, Mako's amber eyes, and Ikki's quote about the best way to win a boy's heart from 105.
SMBH
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Lord Zuko is not amused

« Reply #48 on: Jan 28, 2012 04:23 pm »

The music seriously kicks major ass. Those Track Team guys are absolutely phenomenal.

ATLA Keeps: Kuei's necklace, Pandalilies, Zhaodburns, Sokka's DoBS speech
TLOK Keeps: Sparkly bush, Aang's statue, Korrlok, Asami's racetrack
Noirsam
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #49 on: Jan 28, 2012 04:23 pm »

So...anyone see the new clip?? The music is AWESOMEEE!!!

Now that was the Jazz with an Asian twist I was promised.  Grin

Sig made by Dorky.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: