Mar 25, 2017 03:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « previous page next page »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LOK Spoilers Shipping Thread! [warning: may contain leaked info]  (Read 120660 times)
Storia
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

#dictatorsumade

« Reply #1475 on: Jul 04, 2014 06:37 pm »

Not a bicycle, a cruise ship Grin. And is Opal on the show just to be a love interest for Bolin?

Rava
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Korrami ♪ TyZula ♬ Kataang ♫ Maiko ♫ Bopal ♪ Sukka

« Reply #1476 on: Jul 04, 2014 06:44 pm »

Not a bicycle, a cruise ship Grin. And is Opal on the show just to be a love interest for Bolin?

I just hope they flesh out her character even more.

Is it just me, or does she already feel like a more complex character to you folks as well, unlike Asami who had up to now way more screentime than Opal?

yours Rava

Keeper of Aang's Vision of Toph - Iroh's Spirit World sight - Toph's badgermole kiss - Lion turtle's chanting ---  Smiley
Quote from: Fishfood1
you're the king of yuri on ASN
Sannom
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1477 on: Jul 04, 2014 06:46 pm »

And is Opal on the show just to be a love interest for Bolin?
No, that would be Eska.
Rava
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1478 on: Jul 04, 2014 06:58 pm »

And is Opal on the show just to be a love interest for Bolin?
No, that would be Eska.

Hey now! Eska is fun just by her charming personality! I think most fans enjoy her a lot! The part with Bo Lin was just a side story to that... at least I hope they will not get together...
... Darn I still have issues thinking that Makorra might be endgame... it even darkens my views on other TLOK ships... Oh creators, why must you doom the TLOK ships like so?

yours Rava

Keeper of Aang's Vision of Toph - Iroh's Spirit World sight - Toph's badgermole kiss - Lion turtle's chanting ---  Smiley
Storia
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

#dictatorsumade

« Reply #1479 on: Jul 04, 2014 07:30 pm »

It's okay to end the ships to have more focus on the main story, and so what if Makorra is ending? they still can be friends, i'm fine with it unless if they ruin the greatest ship in the history of LOK that is Deska Angry

Fire Rose
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1480 on: Jul 04, 2014 07:57 pm »

I just hope they flesh out her character even more.

Is it just me, or does she already feel like a more complex character to you folks as well, unlike Asami who had up to now way more screentime than Opal?

If you mean that she's secretly a villain, then no. However, I do agree that Opal seems to have more depths than Asami ever had in her introduction.

Going by her interactions with the Krew (especially Bolin) she seems to be genuinely fascinated about the outside world (her mom and grandmother did travel the world after all) and yearns for adventure. She wants to go see the world and learn how to be an airbender but is afraid of letting her mom down. Asami on the other hand is........just nice.
Solariz
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1481 on: Jul 05, 2014 02:07 am »

I love the opalxbolin ship BUT I feel like opal maybe set up to be a martr kinda figure. I hope they don't kill her off like yuei :<
Sannom
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1482 on: Jul 05, 2014 05:12 am »

Hey now! Eska is fun just by her charming personality! I think most fans enjoy her a lot! The part with Bo Lin was just a side story to that... at least I hope they will not get together...
Eska revolves almost entirely around Bolin in Book 2. Her only involvement in the story aside from being her father's henchman (which wasn't a particularly large role) was to be Bolin's love interest.
« Last Edit: Jul 05, 2014 05:46 am by Sannom » Logged
Storia
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

#dictatorsumade

« Reply #1483 on: Jul 05, 2014 05:40 am »

Hope for more use of Eska on the last two books Smiley, and will Opal join Tenzin to the air temple?
« Last Edit: Jul 05, 2014 05:43 am by Storia » Logged

Rava
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1484 on: Jul 05, 2014 08:29 am »

I love the opalxbolin ship BUT I feel like opal maybe set up to be a martr kinda figure. I hope they don't kill her off like yuei :<

Where do you sense that setup? Cause she tears up so easily when Lin kinda emotionally abused her? Or that she is beautiful, smart and self restrained?

yours Rava

Solariz
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1485 on: Jul 05, 2014 11:40 pm »

^ you're so in tune with sarcasm. It's impressive o:

It's just a vibe. She reminds me of yuei for some reason. Simple as that Wink
Icy_Ashford
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Av & Sig by Maivry

« Reply #1486 on: Jul 18, 2014 07:56 pm »

All leaked episodes have been aired. Thread locked.

I keep Zuko's dagger & EK coat, Iroh's wisdom, Lu Ten's grave offerings | Mako's scarf, Naga, General Iroh's army outfit, Korra's new formal outfit
Icy_Ashford
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Av & Sig by Maivry

« Reply #1487 on: Aug 07, 2014 01:56 am »

Thread unlocked due to leaked episode.

Haha!! I semi-shipped Ghazan and Ming-Hua. Guess it's sorta true-ish. XD
« Last Edit: Aug 07, 2014 02:20 am by Icy_Ashford » Logged

I keep Zuko's dagger & EK coat, Iroh's wisdom, Lu Ten's grave offerings | Mako's scarf, Naga, General Iroh's army outfit, Korra's new formal outfit
Simon
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Chibi Jet

« Reply #1488 on: Aug 07, 2014 02:03 am »

If Ghazon and Ming-Hua survive Book 3 and turn into the good guys, they're definitely gonna be a couple. Smiley Oh Bolin.
Spiritwhisperer
Forum Moderator
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1489 on: Oct 09, 2014 03:50 pm »

Thread unlocked for episode 402 that is to be screened at NYCC.

"In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”
- Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
Rava
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1490 on: Oct 09, 2014 06:51 pm »

Thread unlocked for episode 402 that is to be screened at NYCC.

But, it still will be broadcast online today, Friday the 10th, or not?  Embarrassed Undecided

yours Rava

morbosfist
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1491 on: Oct 09, 2014 06:52 pm »

Don't worry, it's still on it's regular schedule. It just got an early screening at NYCC.
Spiritwhisperer
Forum Moderator
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1492 on: Oct 09, 2014 06:53 pm »

Don't worry, it's still on it's regular schedule. It just got an early screening at NYCC.

And - shockingly - was shown in high definition on the livestream for everyone to see around the world. There wasn't even a regionblock. I was watching the livestream with several thousand others at the same time.

"In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”
- Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
Icy_Ashford
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Av & Sig by Maivry

« Reply #1493 on: Oct 10, 2014 07:42 am »

I think all of us can wait 3-4 hours to talk about shipping in the TLOK board.

So... locked for now. Wink

Boilinfangirl
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1494 on: Nov 14, 2014 05:33 am »

Well, today seemed like a big ~snip~ to Mako x Korra shippers Tongue

Shippers of Korra x Asami must be pleased though Cheesy

Still having fun with the Bolin x Varrick bromance  Cheesy

Mako x Prince Wu pairing was back, not that I was shipper but seemed less fun than the last time Sad
« Last Edit: Nov 14, 2014 05:47 am by Icy_Ashford » Logged

Banner made by guitarfreak, thank you your the best!
Big Bolin fan already yesXD
Will ship him wit
Icy_Ashford
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Av & Sig by Maivry

« Reply #1495 on: Nov 14, 2014 05:46 am »

Thread unlocked due to shipping spoilers in ep 407.

And please don't insult fans of certain ships.

Boilinfangirl
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1496 on: Nov 14, 2014 05:50 am »

Oh sorry, didn't mean that as an insult. Was just giving my opinion on what we saw, we really didn't get any thing good for Mako x Korra yet.

Banner made by guitarfreak, thank you your the best!
Big Bolin fan already yesXD
Will ship him wit
Gururu
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1497 on: Nov 14, 2014 06:25 am »

Oh sorry, didn't mean that as an insult. Was just giving my opinion on what we saw, we really didn't get any thing good for Mako x Korra yet.

The show implied some Korrasami, which makes it the very first real time it actually happened for that ship. However, the episode tried real hard to create some kind of tension between the two of them, when Korra brought up Asami's visits with her father. Asami's reaction seemed very extreme and out of place for me. The whole thing feels really forced with as little as there is to go with. Still, it was pretty cute at times.
I'm glad, that the letters came up again. I really hope, that wasn't the last time we hear about this. Really? Korra couldn't even write the boys a hallo note? She knew them longer than she did Asami! I guess them both being girls could make it easier, but after all the time she spend with Mako, she kinda owes him more than "I didn't know, what to say".
I wonder what the title of the magazine Asami read ment. Was it possibly even more Korrasami hints? It did feature two women on it. Oh, well not a Korrasami shipper, but congrats, I guess. ^^

You know, it seems like you're so afraid to disappoint anyone, that you end up disappointing everyone.
Emile
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1498 on: Nov 14, 2014 07:28 am »

I wonder what the title of the magazine Asami read ment. Was it possibly even more Korrasami hints? It did feature two women on it.

It was a Future Industries  advertisement of some sort. It had the Future Industries logo on it.
Icy_Ashford
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Av & Sig by Maivry

« Reply #1499 on: Nov 14, 2014 08:45 am »

Ep 407 out on Nick.com, thread locked.

Pages: « previous page next page »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: