Nov 19, 2017 05:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « previous page   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Avatar Couples You Support - Part 13  (Read 903590 times)
Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #7450 on: May 25, 2017 06:31 pm »

I was thinking more that she'd be flustered by romance, not Sokka. You know, like how kissing one guy got her so hot and bothered she spontaneously combusted and began screaming about taking over the world?

Girl has no chill.

Old School
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #7451 on: May 25, 2017 07:11 pm »

Well, yeah, I see where you're going there. I thought you meant it in a way that would be unique to how she would interact with Sokka. The whole thing with Chan is probably indicative of how she might interact with any potential suitor who isn't a subordinate or her brother. I mean, that's just her way of complimenting you.
Nausicaa
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #7452 on: May 26, 2017 03:11 am »

For crackships I am more of an Azulaang fan. Also I am still a little upset that we don't have at least ONE drawing of Ursa and June out there. If I could draw I totally would have at least a few sketches of those two. The best looking women in the Avatarverse and nobody has put them together?

I confused June and Jin for a second and was deeply concerned by the idea   Cheesy

I'm kind of sad that Sokkla has been designated as a "hot" ship. Most of the fanfiction is just all about sex. I just want to see Azula being completely flustered and out of her element, with Sokka being terrified but also desperately intrigued.

See, the fandom's presentation of certain ships is interesting to me because I've mostly only been exposed to fan art of the big two- Kataang and Zutara. And I've never read much fanfic, outside of some that got MSTed years ago. So I had no idea that Sokka/ Azula stuff skewed that way! I'd be interested to know more about these fandom trends  Tongue

AtoMaki
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

ENTP

« Reply #7453 on: May 26, 2017 05:59 am »

I was thinking more that she'd be flustered by romance, not Sokka. You know, like how kissing one guy got her so hot and bothered she spontaneously combusted and began screaming about taking over the world?

I dunno but Sokka did not have the same "charm" as Chan. His awkwardness would most likely not trigger Azula.

Keeper of Suki's firebending ancestry, the Kyoshi Warrior dojo, the love potion made from rainbows and sunsets and the mecha tanks.

My fanficions.

My Avatar RPG system.
Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #7454 on: May 26, 2017 06:16 pm »

Chan had no charm. Tongue It was the kiss that got Azula all hot'n'unbothered, and Sokka is (canonically Tongue) capable of kissing. In fact, Suki seemed pretty pleased on that front. Yue, too, but she only had Hahn as a comparison.

Really, I see Azula's flustering coming from her not knowing the rules of romantic interaction. Everything she did with Chan was practically scripted by Ty Lee for her, and we all know that when Azula doesn't have a script, she gets unstable and/or starts bringing down civilizations. So I expect any romance for Azula that lasts beyond thirty seconds will have her flustered at times, anxious at times, paranoid at times, etc.

Sokka would simply be Azula's Manic Pixie Dream Boy, albeit one with a practical engineering mindset who would also be afraid for his life.

Best love story ever, if only more people would write it.

See, the fandom's presentation of certain ships is interesting to me because I've mostly only been exposed to fan art of the big two- Kataang and Zutara. And I've never read much fanfic, outside of some that got MSTed years ago. So I had no idea that Sokka/ Azula stuff skewed that way! I'd be interested to know more about these fandom trends  Tongue

I don't read all that much outside of my interests, but I've encountered enough Ty Zula to know that it is the opposite of what I just described above. Cheesy

AtoMaki
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

ENTP

« Reply #7455 on: May 27, 2017 04:57 am »

Chan had no charm. Tongue

Oh, come on, I put that thing in quotation marks for a reason  Grin. I was referring to this:

Versus Sokka:

I don't think that the latter would impress Azula as much as the former.

Keeper of Suki's firebending ancestry, the Kyoshi Warrior dojo, the love potion made from rainbows and sunsets and the mecha tanks.

My fanficions.

My Avatar RPG system.
Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #7456 on: May 28, 2017 03:00 pm »

I dunno, we didn't actually see Chan's charm work on Azula, did we? He went through his Beach Hunk routine, made a joke about sand that even Anakin Skywalker would have rolled his eyes at, and fell for Azula's beginner-level manipulations. Her interest seemed mainly about successfully playing the Dating Game, and Chan was simply the top dog in the field she found herself in.

Sokka, at least, is smart. I think Azula would find that genuinely more attractive than standard-issue Beach Hunk charm.

Provided, of course, that she ever got a chance to observe it.

But then, he is the only member of the gAang whose name she bothered to learn... Wink

Pages: « previous page   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: