Nov 19, 2017 05:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « previous page next page »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Avatar Couples You Support - Part 13  (Read 903591 times)
Dorky
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Just get down to biz my ninja!

« Reply #25 on: Oct 31, 2011 02:41 pm »

@Rava; its kinda like a set. I have Ozai's Angels shipped with others that I dont like shipping them with(Sokka/Mai & Aang/Ty Lee) since its a set id feel weird reusing Mai. And that I think about it, I  like it with Ozai's Angels & the Gaang xD
Sooooo I might add Toph in with Azutara just so shes not left out & so Azu-chan can be all pimp like :I

-Triplets with Smellerbee & RomoineRawr-

icon credit
Rava
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Korrami ♪ TyZula ♬ Kataang ♫ Maiko ♫ Bopal ♪ Sukka

« Reply #26 on: Oct 31, 2011 03:04 pm »

Speaking of the ATLAverse girls...

I pondered for a long while of making AMVs with some ATLA girls being the rock group.
My ideas so far:

Toph plays the drums. Duh. This one is obvious.
Mai plays the bass. She is just like that, seemingly in the background still setting and ruling the base of it all.

Then we have Azula, Katara, Ty Lee and Suki.

I want Katara as dorky fan. I prefer that to her being a band member...
Yes, I am bad as that. Sorry Katara fans, maybe Zutara did that to me. Tongue

Ty Lee fits best the dorky ever-smiling background singer and dancer.

And Suki? Another background singer/dancer? (They are both KWs in the end...)

And who plays lead guitar?

Weeeeell... who fits better playing the  electric guitar better that Ms. Blue Lighning herself, our beloved Psycho Princess!

Azula: Hey!

The Boulder: The Boulder thinks he might approve of such a rock band...

Ty Lee *jumps up and down being all her happy-go-lucky self* Me is in. Yay!

Suki: Sounds okay... kinda.

Mai: Meh.

Azula: What did he say about "seemingly in the background still setting and ruling the base of it all."

Mai *smirks*

Azula: And me the main attraction. We will dominate the earth with our music...

*all others*  Tongue Roll Eyes

Katara: And that's the reason I am not a part of that band!

Ty Lee: Hey!

Azula: Cause you want to be my biggest fan. *smirks*

Katara: HEY!

Sokka: Hmmmmm this is HOT!

Mai: All dorks, one a larger dork than the other. I think I learn playing the bass. xD

yours Rava

Keeper of Aang's Vision of Toph - Iroh's Spirit World sight - Toph's badgermole kiss - Lion turtle's chanting ---  Smiley
Quote from: Fishfood1
you're the king of yuri on ASN
AtoMaki
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

ENTP

« Reply #27 on: Oct 31, 2011 03:10 pm »

^ I think Katara shoud have the lead guitar, and Suki should be the "fan-girl" (doh  Roll Eyes).

Keeper of Suki's firebending ancestry, the Kyoshi Warrior dojo, the love potion made from rainbows and sunsets and the mecha tanks.

My fanficions.

My Avatar RPG system.
Rava
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Korrami ♪ TyZula ♬ Kataang ♫ Maiko ♫ Bopal ♪ Sukka

« Reply #28 on: Oct 31, 2011 03:29 pm »

^ I think Katara shoud have the lead guitar, and Suki should be the "fan-girl" (doh  Roll Eyes).

You are right on the fan girl...

But I disagree, Azula is the best for the electric guitar!

yours Rava

Keeper of Aang's Vision of Toph - Iroh's Spirit World sight - Toph's badgermole kiss - Lion turtle's chanting ---  Smiley
Quote from: Fishfood1
you're the king of yuri on ASN
mike50333
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

'Zula's still runnin' this, fools!

« Reply #29 on: Oct 31, 2011 03:41 pm »

Speaking of the ATLAverse girls...

I pondered for a long while of making AMVs with some ATLA girls being the rock group.
My ideas so far:

Toph plays the drums. Duh. This one is obvious.
Mai plays the bass. She is just like that, seemingly in the background still setting and ruling the base of it all.

Then we have Azula, Katara, Ty Lee and Suki.

I want Katara as dorky fan. I prefer that to her being a band member...
Yes, I am bad as that. Sorry Katara fans, maybe Zutara did that to me. Tongue

Ty Lee fits best the dorky ever-smiling background singer and dancer.

And Suki? Another background singer/dancer? (They are both KWs in the end...)

And who plays lead guitar?

Weeeeell... who fits better playing the  electric guitar better that Ms. Blue Lighning herself, our beloved Psycho Princess!

Azula: Hey!

The Boulder: The Boulder thinks he might approve of such a rock band...

Ty Lee *jumps up and down being all her happy-go-lucky self* Me is in. Yay!

Suki: Sounds okay... kinda.

Mai: Meh.

Azula: What did he say about "seemingly in the background still setting and ruling the base of it all."

Mai *smirks*

Azula: And me the main attraction. We will dominate the earth with our music...

*all others*  Tongue Roll Eyes

Katara: And that's the reason I am not a part of that band!

Ty Lee: Hey!

Azula: Cause you want to be my biggest fan. *smirks*

Katara: HEY!

Sokka: Hmmmmm this is HOT!

Mai: All dorks, one a larger dork than the other. I think I learn playing the bass. xD

I'll provide you the cash, chocolate bars, and coke (the fizzy drink) you need for the project.

*Puppy Eyes*

...Fine, I'll get you some TyZula comics, too.

Now get'r done!

Korra is Best Avatar!  You gotta Deal With It!

Quote of the month:

Quote from: Sarcastic Master
I hate that Fred came on after Korra. I actually saw a stupid second of it... A second! I will never get that second back!

T:LOK Keeps: Equalist Battle Cruiser
AtoMaki
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

ENTP

« Reply #30 on: Oct 31, 2011 04:27 pm »

You are right on the fan girl...

But I disagree, Azula is the best for the electric guitar!

Azula should be the manager of the team. That would fit her personality perfectly!

Keeper of Suki's firebending ancestry, the Kyoshi Warrior dojo, the love potion made from rainbows and sunsets and the mecha tanks.

My fanficions.

My Avatar RPG system.
Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #31 on: Oct 31, 2011 04:28 pm »

Doesn't the band need a singer? Katara could do double duty on the mic and the tambourine.

Also, what is it with all the merpeople shipping fanart? It's like I'm seeing a new piece pop up every day on dA. (Also, for the record, I think the second Azutara mermaid piece is better. I prefer my merpeople to be more people-shaped than fish-shaped.)

Old School
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #32 on: Oct 31, 2011 04:45 pm »

Doesn't the band need a singer? Katara could do double duty on the mic and the tambourine.

I can't see Katara as a lead singer for some reason. Backup singer maybe, but I imagine the lead vocalist duties would go to Azula. It helps that her voice actress is a singer already.
Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #33 on: Oct 31, 2011 05:00 pm »

Well, if she's not singing, then give her the sax. After all, she's got the blues. Wink

toontow87
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #34 on: Oct 31, 2011 08:19 pm »

^Sometimes she has the blues but not all the time. Wait what does this have to do with shipping? Oh, I overanalize things to much. Nevermind.  Tongue

Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #35 on: Oct 31, 2011 09:47 pm »

Methinks you missed the pun. Katara has the ]blues.

Dorky
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #36 on: Oct 31, 2011 09:55 pm »

Anywaaaaaaaaay. Toph ships are too cute :3
Azutoph has become one of my favs ^^

Still havent drawn my picture yet oh well xD

icon credit
PSU_KataraFanboy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #37 on: Oct 31, 2011 11:51 pm »

Hi, I'm new, glad to meet you all.

Korra will come.

Someday.
EndlessFlame55
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Riddle Me This, Riddle Me That~

« Reply #38 on: Nov 01, 2011 12:14 am »

Well, hey there new kid! Welcome to the crazy and fun club house that is the world of ASN! My name's EndlessFame55, but you can call me Endly! Wink I'm basically the local Irko (Father/Son Iroh and Zuko) fangirl around these parts. Also...I'm a bit of a Lex Luthor and Clark Kent nut, but I'll save that for later! Anyway! Come here and let me love on you, newbie!!

Very happy to meet you! Also, that is a wonderfully angsty and quite beautiful Kataang piece that you posted a link to! The coloring, the emotion, the hugs! Oh my goodness! Totally gorgeous! Very nice first impression. Grin <3

*~*ASN's Queen of Bromance*~* (Tumblr link in siggy. <3)

Keeper of: The 'Iroh Is Zuko's Father' theory, and the Irko reunion scene.
(I love these boys with my whole entire heart~)
Dorky
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #39 on: Nov 01, 2011 12:27 am »

Endly the world needs more hugs. Could imagine how the series wouldve progressed if during the seige of the north instead of fighting zuko, zaoh(i forget how to spell his name) broke down & hugged zuko like the brother he always needed. Though i'd just image zuko would push him off the bridge-thing they were on, cus thats just who Zuko was in book 1. No hating that. Though book 3 zuko had much better hair. But thats beside the point. And if youre still reading this and wondering why zaoh broke down like that, its because he read the greastest tyzula fan fic ever :I

icon credit
PSU_KataraFanboy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #40 on: Nov 01, 2011 12:37 am »

Well, hey there new kid! Welcome to the crazy and fun club house that is the world of ASN! My name's EndlessFame55, but you can call me Endly! Wink I'm basically the local Irko (Father/Son Iroh and Zuko) fangirl around these parts. Also...I'm a bit of a Lex Luthor and Clark Kent nut, but I'll save that for later! Anyway! Come here and let me love on you, newbie!!

Very happy to meet you! Also, that is a wonderfully angsty and quite beautiful Kataang piece that you posted a link to! The coloring, the emotion, the hugs! Oh my goodness! Totally gorgeous! Very nice first impression. Grin <3

Glad to meet you too. I've lurked for a little while..some uhhh, interesting ships being tossed around. I see just about anything goes. XD

Yes, I am primarily a Kataang shipper. ^^" Very sweet, emotional, deep couple there. Fun to watch. So glad they got married and had kids. Cheesy

Korra will come.

Someday.
Mr Grieves
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #41 on: Nov 01, 2011 12:41 am »

Though book 3 zuko had much better hair.

Everyone had better hair in Book 3. Especially Aang.

Welcome PSU! Can we call you Psuduck?
EndlessFlame55
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #42 on: Nov 01, 2011 12:43 am »

Brotherly Zuko and Zhao? (It's spelled this way. Smiley)

Yep, it's official. I've now seen every relationship possible in the Avatar fandom. And while that's--rather interesting, and I do mean interesting...I just...yeah. I got nothing. That's possibly the most awesome, and slightly odd thing I've read in a very long time. Although I disagree with Zuko pushing Zhao off the bridge. He wouldn't do that, he's a good boy. Wink After all, Zuko did try to save him~

But I do agree the world needed more hugs. More Zuko and Iroh hugs at that! Four hugs throughout the series just aren't enough! (Of course, five hugs with Lex and Clark weren't enough either. They knew one another for five years and you're trying to tell me that they only hugged five times? PFFFT. YEAH RIGHT! But, of course, look at me go. I'm picky and if it were up to me...I'd just have all four of the boys hug every day. Roll Eyes)

Glad to meet you too. I've lurked for a little while..some uhhh, interesting ships being tossed around. I see just about anything goes. XD

Yes, I am primarily a Kataang shipper. ^^" Very sweet, emotional, deep couple there. Fun to watch. So glad they got married and had kids. Cheesy

Oh, my friend! Tongue You're in the Avatar: The Last Airbender fandom, now. The word interesting totally doesn't even begin to define what goes on here in the Shipping thread. Roll Eyes Honestly, you could probably sit there and name forty different out of this world and totally crazy relationships, romantic or no, and I assure you that somehow...someone on this website would be able to pull up fan art of it. Nothing and no one is safe in the Avatar fandom. At all. Every character that breathes in this show has been shipped with someone. Tongue Even the Korra characters has been shipped, and haven't even had lines let!! Roll Eyes That's just how crazy we are here, I'm afraid. But don't worry, you'll get used to it in no time.

I'm a Kataang shipper too! Cheesy Although, other than Kataang, Ursroh (Ursa/Iroh) and some Toko on the side... (Toph and Zuko) I don't acutally ship anything. I'm more of a non-romantic family supporter. Grin Love the relationship between Zuko and Iroh!
« Last Edit: Nov 01, 2011 12:52 am by EndlessFlame55 » Logged

Mr Grieves
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #43 on: Nov 01, 2011 12:50 am »

Zuko's relationship with Zhao is only slightly more toxic than his relationship with his sister so who knows!
PSU_KataraFanboy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #44 on: Nov 01, 2011 01:02 am »

@EndlessFlame -- As a Katara Fan, I have seen it all with Katara. From the popular (Kataang  Cheesy, Zutara [Blech]) to the somewhat hits (Jetara [Blechx10], Harutara  Huh), to the total WTF ships (Kacest/Watercest, Azutara, Katoph, Katozai). So, at this point, nothing would surprise me lol.

I like to friendship Katara very much, but romantically, only Aang. Smiley

My other romantic preferences are Maiko and Yukka (Sukka I'm meh on, never really clicked with me)
« Last Edit: Nov 01, 2011 01:03 am by PSU_KataraFanboy » Logged

Korra will come.

Someday.
Mr Grieves
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #45 on: Nov 01, 2011 01:03 am »

How many blech's does Zukaang get?
PSU_KataraFanboy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #46 on: Nov 01, 2011 01:05 am »

How many blech's does Zukaang get?

More than 10.

I do not support any of those ships -- characters do not swing that way.

I will say this though -- Zuko and Aang is a good friendship, gets brotherly towards the end.

Korra will come.

Someday.
EndlessFlame55
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #47 on: Nov 01, 2011 01:11 am »

Oh my goodness. I think I might love you already. You think almost exactly as I do. Come here, once again, let momma hold you and love you, again~!

I agree with all of the above! They had a very brotherly relationship towards the end of the series, and the hug in the finale? OMG. ALL THE FEELINGS. SO CUTE. SO CUTE. Big Brother!Zuko is so precious!

Also, just to give it a shot, you wouldn't happen to watch Smallville or Supernatural, would you?

PSU_KataraFanboy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #48 on: Nov 01, 2011 01:19 am »

Oh my goodness. I think I might love you already. You think almost exactly as I do. Come here, once again, let momma hold you and love you, again~!

I agree with all of the above! They had a very brotherly relationship towards the end of the series, and the hug in the finale? OMG. ALL THE FEELINGS. SO CUTE. SO CUTE. Big Brother!Zuko is so precious!

Also, just to give it a shot, you wouldn't happen to watch Smallville or Supernatural, would you?

Ah, that didn't take long, just an hour in to my time here and I've already got common thoughts somewhere. --Accepts the hug--

No, not really. Outside of ATLA I am a big weather/sports guy, and I keep up with those a lot more. In fact -- with the weather part, I have "PSU" in my name for a reason. ^_^

Korra will come.

Someday.
EndlessFlame55
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #49 on: Nov 01, 2011 01:24 am »

*smiles* Well, what can I say? I love that people don't always think of slash when it comes to two males interacting with one another. Take for example Lex Luthor and Clark Kent from Smallville (The two guys that are in my graphics), they have a very tight brotherly relationship in the series and would do anything for one another, and Lex even once told Clark that he loved him. But you know how fandom gets, they always think that they're--more than friends. Roll Eyes It gets kind of silly to see it all the time, and with me...I don't like slash at all. I mean, I don't mind it, and I understand why people like it...but I've never liked it when it came to my favorite people--considering that I just don't consider the characters in that way... and I always just try to overlook it when I can. Tongue

So anyone who doesn't think of the characters in that way when they get all close and brotherly is automatically awesome in my book! Cheesy And aww, that's okay! I just taking a shot. It would have been cool if you did like them! Smiley

Pages: « previous page next page »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: