Apr 26, 2017 02:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: next page »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Avatar Couples You Support - Part 13  (Read 817831 times)
NeeNee
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

We will not be quiet.

« on: Oct 26, 2011 06:54 pm »

IMPORTANT NOTE:
Keep the shipping conversation at a PG-13 level or below. Remember that ASN is a family-friendly website and that there could be young children reading the thread. You can discuss any ship you want, but you MUST keep the conversation non-explicit.

Failure to comply with these rules will result in a 7-day probation, but if an offense is serious enough it could warrant a 7-day ban instead. Any infraction after the first probation will result in a 7-day ban. No appeals.

Additional Rules:
  • No knicker twisting, purple or otherwise Smiley
  • DO NOT post images that are too big (more than 100-300 kb); link to them instead.
  • Please don't post many (~10+) images in a single post.
  • Raunchy images are NOT ALLOWED (see giant warning above about keeping it PG-13 or below).
  • LINKS to raunchy images are NOT ALLOWED EITHER (same reason as above).
  • And for the love of cabbages, if you want to quote a post with lots of images, turn the images into links.

Previous Parts:
- Avatar Couples You Support (don't get your purple knickers in a twist!)
- Avatar Couples You Support - Part 2
- Avatar Couples You Support - Part 3
- Avatar Couples You Support - Part 4
- Avatar Couples You Support - Part 5
- Avatar Couples You Support - Part 6
- Avatar Couples You Support - Part 7
- Avatar Couples You Support - Part 8
- Avatar Couples You Support - Part 9
- Avatar Couples You Support - Part 10
- Avatar Couples You Support - Part 11
- Avatar Couples You Support - Part 12

---

Also, just to see if I can get us to the end of the page quickly, I'm offering a drabble of any couple to the first requester. The catch is that you need to give me a line of dialogue, which I'll use somewhere.

Couple: Suzai (Suki+Ozai, because i have a special obsession about this crack pairing  Cheesy)
Line: "You resemble someone i once loved."

And some Canon Couples, for the end (Kataang, Sukka and Maiko):

« Last Edit: Oct 28, 2011 05:23 pm by NeeNee » Logged

Rava
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Korrami ♪ TyZula ♬ Kataang ♫ Maiko ♫ Bopal ♪ Sukka

« Reply #1 on: Oct 28, 2011 05:04 pm »

Since me pawned the lucky number thirteen I claim this thread in the name of canon, yuri, yaoi and all what is crack, fun, random and love.

Grin Wink  Wink Kiss Kiss Kiss

This art style fits so epic to the idea of that fanart... Me loves that.

BTW, L6, do you have the URL at hand?  Grin

I really need to write some Sokka yuri sometime...

Please do. How can you be bribed?  Wink

NO NOT MOMO!!! Indeed, what a ROFLpalusa there. xD

And thanks for the canon ships you posted just there. <B
« Last Edit: Oct 29, 2011 10:49 am by Rava » Logged

yours Rava

Keeper of Aang's Vision of Toph - Iroh's Spirit World sight - Toph's badgermole kiss - Lion turtle's chanting ---  Smiley
Quote from: Fishfood1
you're the king of yuri on ASN
Lightningbend
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #2 on: Oct 28, 2011 05:39 pm »

Sokka almost makes a hot girl, and this is coming from a guy! o.O

Am I weird for that? :I

Legend of Korra, Nickelodeon's redheaded step-child.
Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #3 on: Oct 28, 2011 06:14 pm »

Also, just to see if I can get us to the end of the page quickly, I'm offering a drabble of any couple to the first requester. The catch is that you need to give me a line of dialogue, which I'll use somewhere.

Couple: Suzai (Suki+Ozai, because i have a special obsession about this crack pairing  Cheesy)
Line: "You resemble someone i once loved."

Proxy

She caught up to him on Soragoto Island.

When Ozai escaped from his son's prison, he admittedly didn't have much a plan. The first step was, of course, simply putting distance between himself and the prison itself as quickly as possible. Once he was out in the wider world, it would be easy to simply disappear while he plotted his next moves. Escaping the prison itself proved fairly complicated, as might well be expected of a hole in a mountain situated right next to the Fire Lord's Capital City, but what came next was fairly simple for a man of Ozai's experience and skills. Ruling the Fire Nation for just under a decade had left him with good knowledge of the country's population and geography, and more importantly, he knew which parts of the country a new Fire Lord wouldn't be familiar with. So it was that Ozai passed across a series of sparsely settled, entirely self-sufficient islands. There were wanted posters, of course, at the ports, but Ozai had worked to fix that. He shaved off his beard, and also trimmed his hair, but left it long enough to casually cover his face.

He dodged soldiers, bounty hunters, and even random thieves who had no idea who he truly was. It was a young woman of no obvious allegiance who caught him.

She didn't try to mask her approach. Ozai immediately recognized her as a would-be captor, just by the way she stared at him as they met on a quiet road. He was prepared to defend himself, having started a training regime while in prison that was designed to fill the Firebending void in his life with physical power.

He didn't even land one punch. The girl had dodged, struck to unbalanced him, and planted his face into the dirt. He was tied up and gagged before his higher conscious caught up with the pain. Then she started dragging him back the way he came.

Later that night in a lonely camp, when she ungagged him to feed him, Ozai wasn't at all interested in food. "Who are you?"

She gave him a look that reminded Ozai of that gloomy girl with the knives his children were both so taken with. "My name is Suki," she said, sinking back to sit by the fire. "I'd be surprised if that meant anything to you."

She was right. He'd never head the name before in his life. "You're a bounty hunter?"

"Psh. I'm not expecting a reward for this. You're a threat to the world, so I'm bringing you back."

Ah, a fan of the new age, then. Still, Ozai wasn't quite settled. He could understand people who despised him, personally. Perhaps they were hurt by the war, or simply morally outraged by his choices. Either way, there was anger. Then there were the idealists, like his son or the Avatar. They truly believed in the new world that was being built, and they talked like spiritualists who had just discovered the joys of handing over life's problems to higher powers. This girl acted like she was inconvenienced by this mission.

He'd figure it out. "You're bringing me to the Fire Lord, then? I'm sure my son will be quite grateful."

Her face tightened profoundly. Interesting.

"So," Ozai hissed triumphantly, "you already know Zuko. A former enemy of his, perhaps? And here I thought he was so good at seducing people to his weak vision."

He hadn't meant it that way, but she looked over with shock and outrage, her face reddening. Oh, ho. Ozai might not having his Firebending anymore, but he could recognize the flames that powered people's emotions. Despite once being the greatest Firebender on the planet, he himself maintained an icy outlook that let him observe and analyze everyone around him. Keeping his flames locked within him was difficult, and sometimes they broke out, but the people who felt his wrath surely deserved what came from breaking the ice around his heart.

Ozai smirked at this Suki. He might yet be handed over to Zuko in chains, but he had still defeated his captor.

Suki stood up, body tensed as thought to attack him. "It's not like that! Zuko didn't betray anyone for me!"

"Interesting clarification," Ozai drawled. "And who, exactly, did you betray for his sake? Perhaps you should have checked before you risked everything on his returning your affection. I learned the hard way that the boy is more than capable of oh so innocently leading people on for a while."

"You shut up about him!" was her shriek.

Ozai simply bowed, as much as he could while sitting tied up, and remained quiet. He had scored enough points for this night.

Granted, Ozai was willing to admit that one of his flaws was a tendency to go too far. He had plenty of time in prison to recognize it. So it was that he didn't hide his smug smile as he bowed.

Suki stomped over and kicked him in the face.

The rest of the beating was even less pleasant.

By the time she was done, she was sobbing. Ozai certainly wasn't feeling good, covered in bruises and bloody broken skin, but at least he had the strength to remain silent. As the campfire died out, Ozai just laid there in the dirt, waiting to see what this girl would do next.

He was too pained to be surprised when she mastered herself, came over, and began cleaning and dressing his wounds.

He was too confused to resist when she began kissing him.

She untied him the next morning, her face once again blank, but without the lines of hurt or tension. "You're letting me go," Ozai said.

"No." She grew a malicious smile. "You're staying with me. This island seems pleasant enough to make home. It's quiet, out of the way, has nice weather. No one would need to know who we are, and if I have to make you disappear, I don't think anyone will care. And trust me, if you run, you won't get far before I catch up. I'm sure Zuko will be just as happy if you disappear forever."

Ozai just blinked at her. Make a home here? Keep him? What was she babbling about? "Why?" was all he managed to gasp.

She leaned forward, and kissed him again. It was the entire previous night- the insults, beatings, and resulting affection all encapsulated into a single act. Ozai felt both pain and pleasure shudder through what was left on his inner flames. When the kiss ended, she said, "You resemble someone I once loved."

Ozai began to wish he had let her take him back to Zuko.

END

Lavanya Six
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #4 on: Oct 28, 2011 06:15 pm »

BTW, L6, do you have the URL at hand?  Grin
http://TwinkleToes40DD.deviantart.com/art/Oh-Sokka-265445132

I really need to write some Sokka yuri sometime...

Please do. How can you be bribed?  Wink

I'll see what I can do this weekend; too tired tonight to write anything.

tophness
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

^ She's a cutie.

« Reply #5 on: Oct 28, 2011 07:16 pm »

^ Lulz. I think I can see that happening.

And woooooo!!! Part 13!! I've been waiting for this to come since noticing that we were near page 400 on the other thread. Thank you AtoMaki for posting canon to close part 12. Made me happeh. Smiley

Keeps: Sokka's "Yes! Yes it can!"; Young!Mai's hair ribbons; Aang's big ears, the hidden Kataang kiss from 202
Korrasami bromance; Older!Aang's beard; Jinora's "Stay away from my dad's ex-girlfriend!"
toontow87
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #6 on: Oct 28, 2011 07:31 pm »

^ I was waiting for part 13 too.  Tongue Emmm... Uh well Ill ship Aang and fluttershy.... um yea

Luna
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Ah, the sound of dying.

« Reply #7 on: Oct 28, 2011 10:15 pm »

Lucky 13!!!

Lets ship Urzai.

It's a classic sig that I can never let go of|I still keep my keeps :]|♥♥♥ Kuzai ♥ Urzai ♥♥♥|President of the Azulon Fan Club|
Dorky
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Just get down to biz my ninja!

« Reply #8 on: Oct 28, 2011 10:53 pm »

Tyzula Time? O:

-Triplets with Smellerbee & RomoineRawr-

icon credit
AtoMaki
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

ENTP

« Reply #9 on: Oct 29, 2011 04:19 am »

Proxy

LOL  Grin... Ozai has a weird luck with girls.

Keeper of Suki's firebending ancestry, the Kyoshi Warrior dojo, the love potion made from rainbows and sunsets and the mecha tanks.

My fanficions.

My Avatar RPG system.
Rava
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #10 on: Oct 29, 2011 10:53 am »

<B (fav'd)

I'll see what I can do this weekend; too tired tonight to write anything.

Yay!

And the Schellibie Maiko random is love and lulz, always warms my heart and fires up my laughing cells I see it. <B

Tyzula Time? O:

To me, it's 14/7 31 days a month and 365 days a year TyZula  time...

Same with the other canon ships.  Wink
« Last Edit: Oct 29, 2011 10:57 am by Rava » Logged

yours Rava

Keeper of Aang's Vision of Toph - Iroh's Spirit World sight - Toph's badgermole kiss - Lion turtle's chanting ---  Smiley
Smellerbee
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Freedom Fighter

« Reply #11 on: Oct 29, 2011 11:26 am »

Thread needs moar Smellershot.

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=pretty+fly+for+a+white+guy#/d2egkq8
I applaud whoever gets the joke.

Also.

http://doodlebuggy.deviantart.com/gallery/1815742#/dixxw3
Old fanart is old but needed a comeback.

Triplets with RomoineRawr and Dorky
Dorky
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #12 on: Oct 30, 2011 03:17 am »

I just LOVE that Smellershot pic<3

icon credit
Lavanya Six
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #13 on: Oct 30, 2011 12:36 pm »

westernized!Zucest: is there anything fandom can't produce?
Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #14 on: Oct 30, 2011 01:58 pm »

Is that a Song of Fire & Ice reference?

AtoMaki
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

ENTP

« Reply #15 on: Oct 30, 2011 02:12 pm »

Is that a Song of Fire & Ice reference?

According to Zuko's patch'o'soul i would say: yes.

Keeper of Suki's firebending ancestry, the Kyoshi Warrior dojo, the love potion made from rainbows and sunsets and the mecha tanks.

My fanficions.

My Avatar RPG system.
Rava
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #16 on: Oct 30, 2011 06:12 pm »

http://i.imgur.com/LnFVJ.jpg[/img]

Nope. Where did you find that?
It's not on dA, or is it?

I applaud whoever gets the joke.

You mean "Pretty Fly (For a White Guy)" is a punk rock song by The Offspring.

Old fanart is old but needed a comeback.

There are lots of old fanarts that begs for a comeback once in a while. <B

Which one do you prefer:

or
« Last Edit: Oct 30, 2011 06:21 pm by Rava » Logged

yours Rava

Smellerbee
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Freedom Fighter

« Reply #17 on: Oct 30, 2011 06:21 pm »

You mean "Pretty Fly (For a White Guy)" is a punk rock song by The Offspring.
Smellerbee's voice actor, Nika Futterman, does the female vocals for that song, so yeah.  Cheesy

Triplets with RomoineRawr and Dorky
drhorrible61
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I am the first Jinora fan.

« Reply #18 on: Oct 30, 2011 06:42 pm »

I like the Zuko/Azula piece.

Lavanya Six
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #19 on: Oct 30, 2011 06:47 pm »

http://i.imgur.com/LnFVJ.jpg[/img]

Nope. Where did you find that?
It's not on dA, or is it?

Found it linked on another forum. No idea where it originates from. Tumblr, possibly.

Check out this Sukka fic, "Dying is Easy...". The author is running a request meme here.

Also, a sad take on the "Aang's friends reincarnate too" concept: (text is easier to read if you click the link, due to size limits here)

Violet Vespertine
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #20 on: Oct 30, 2011 06:59 pm »

^^^^I think the second one is much prettier, Rava, though Azutara makes me shudder. Or perhaps they deserve each other?  Tongue
Rava
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #21 on: Oct 30, 2011 07:23 pm »

^^^^I think the second one is much prettier, Rava, though Azutara makes me shudder. Or perhaps they deserve each other?  Tongue

Katara's not THAT bad!!one!!1

Found it linked on another forum. No idea where it originates from. Tumblr, possibly.

Mind telling me what forum?
(You can also write me a PM if you not want to say so in the open)

Check out this Sukka fic, "Dying is Easy...". The author is running a request meme here.

I will so, but now me is off to sleep...

yours Rava

Violet Vespertine
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #22 on: Oct 30, 2011 07:29 pm »

No, she's not, but still, a few weeks with Azula might do her some good..okay, I don't what I'm babbling about. Seem to be in a babbling lots of nonsense sort of mood tonight. Wink
Dorky
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #23 on: Oct 31, 2011 12:03 pm »

I dont really get Azutara to be blunt :I
I dont think I ever shipped Azula with anyone other than Ty Lee o.o

Its a little funny, I decided to do a "azutara" piece for halloween. Which I havent started on xD

icon credit
Rava
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #24 on: Oct 31, 2011 12:59 pm »

No, she's not, but still, a few weeks with Azula might do her some good..okay, I don't what I'm babbling about. Seem to be in a babbling lots of nonsense sort of mood tonight. Wink

You only got sweets with alcohol when you robbed the kids tonight, eh?  Grin Grin Grin    *jk*

I dont think I ever shipped Azula with anyone other than Ty Lee o.o

Oh, I ship her with lots of people... most of them girls.

But no cest.  Undecided
Only as utter crack ship.  Grin

Its a little funny, I decided to do a "azutara" piece for halloween. Which I havent started on xD

Do a Maizula or Jumai one instead, I think it fits better the Halloween theme.

yours Rava

Pages: next page »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: