Jul 27, 2017 12:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: *A Thread Content Reminder* - Please Read!  (Read 1129 times)
Aangs True Love
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

"That lady is my hero."

« on: Feb 09, 2011 09:44 pm »

This is just a reminder to the ASNer's who participate in the Fan Media board.  Graphics posted in Fan Media are to be Avatar-based, meaning that the graphic should be comprised of Avatar screenshots or Avatar fanart.  If you would like to create non-Avatar related graphics, you may post said graphics in a thread in Creative Works.  Here are the official rules regarding this topic:

This spot is designated for all Avatar fanstuffs that aren't fan drawings, fancomics, or fanfiction of some kind. This is where your original flash movies, cosplay photos, forum avatars, and signatures belong. If your fan work would be considered mature or otherwise inappropriate, please don't post it here.

Here are the rules for FanMedia:

A:tLA related things only.
Please read the board description carefully. "All Avatar Fan media (flash movies, electronic games, cosplay etc.) that aren't drawings/pictures/comics belong here. This includes avatars and sigpics." If you wish to post non-Avatar related stuff, please post them in Creative Works.

If you have any questions regarding the rules, you may PM me and I will answer to the best of my ability!  Best graphic making wishes to you, my friends. ^_^

I keep TokKataangletoe/Toph's statue/Aang's legacy/Bolin's dumplings/Lin's sacrifice.
Let your heart guide you. It whispers...so listen closely. <3 Icon=Maivry
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: