Mar 24, 2017 11:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What Avatar The Legend of Korra Merchandise Would You Like to See?  (Read 27901 times)
Singe
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #100 on: Aug 08, 2012 11:22 pm »

LOK body pillows.
Korra
Mako and swim suit Mako
Bolin and swim suit Bolin
Asami and swim suit Asami
Tahno
Iroh

They can actually be custom order but cost $65 - $100 and you would need to provide the picture.
Badboynic1010
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #101 on: Aug 13, 2012 12:14 am »

I'd love to see a fighting game set in the Avatar world, staring characters from both seasons. If they did it in the style of the Ultimate Ninja Storm games I would never stop playing it. The number of characters they could include would be crazy, with awakenings and things like that the game would fly off the shelves. Individual story modes for each character or something, it'd be great.

Haha I knew someone in this world had to be on the same page as me.  Check out my thread.  I am same with you.  I mean imagine the fights in that style.  Gaara to me already plays as a bender.  Just imagine him a water bender the way his sand flows just like water.  Amon vs Ozai, Jet vs Blue Spirit, Azula taking on Kora, it'll just be epic.

Anyway here is my thread
http://forums.avatarspirit.net/index.php?topic=22054.0
Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #102 on: Oct 11, 2012 04:43 pm »

LOK body pillows.
Korra
Mako and swim suit Mako
Bolin and swim suit Bolin
Asami and swim suit Asami
Tahno
Iroh

They can actually be custom order but cost $65 - $100 and you would need to provide the picture.

Am I the only one who finds Body Pillows to be exceptionally creepy, even amongst other creepy anime merchandise?

NeeNee
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

We will not be quiet.

« Reply #103 on: Oct 11, 2012 04:58 pm »

^ No, you're not.

Though I think those breast-shaped mouse mats make a close second.

Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #104 on: Oct 11, 2012 05:01 pm »

Well, that might be splitting hairs. Both rank pretty high on my list. Cheesy

Come to think of it, though, just make one of those colored baby-blue and you could sell it as official Korra merch. (Then get sued by Nick so fast you're broke before you even got your hand to your wallet.)

Mr Grieves
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #105 on: Oct 11, 2012 06:00 pm »

Though I think those breast-shaped mouse mats make a close second.

Those are small enough to qualify as a bad taste novelty. I don't think I could explain a body pillow to my friends.
plastroncafe
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

plastronc
« Reply #106 on: Oct 11, 2012 11:06 pm »

You know what piece of merch I just thought of that I would kill to have? A globe of the Avatar World? It would be both a physical map, showing features like mountain ranges and rivers and bays and deserts, etc, and a political map with names of nations, cities and towns. And it could even come with an accompanying mini-atlas (I do love expensive atlases...) with info on each town, city, nation, and geographic region/feature. Bryke have confirmed that the Avatar world is round, and this globe would have the benefit of clearing up the question of how large the ocean is that connects the map going from the eastern coast of the Earth Kingdom to the western coast of the Fire Nation.

Man, right now, this globe is at the top of my Avatar/Korra merch wishlist, even higher than a Pabu plush or a Blue Spirit & Amon mask combo pack.

I'm seconding this globe thing.

Whether or not the Avatar'verse was round was something I got to ask Bryke at Comic Con this year. I figured they're asked all kinds of geeky questions, but still felt the need to apologize for mine being geographic in nature. Brian looked at me, and said: Well yeah, of course. And then went on to site proof from the show. It was the best geeky answer to a geeky question.

So yeah, totally a globe.

<=======================================

Get out of the Bison's mouth, Sokka.

=======================================>
Mr Grieves
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #107 on: Oct 11, 2012 11:08 pm »

I'd like a map book actually. Like an Avatar map book. I'm such a dork for maps, and I'm a dork for Avatar so yeah.
Inkwell
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #108 on: Jan 27, 2013 07:38 am »

I'd like a cookbook with food from both A:TLA and LOK, but I guess I'd be the only one to want something that weird and specific, haha.

A LOK tabletop rpg book (with good crunchy rules, no fluffy rules-light nonsense here, loads of stats and everything) or maybe a A:TLA one, both would be wonderful.

A CD with the soundtrack.

An art book with loads of details and geeky facts.

A point-and-click adventure game set in Republic City.
Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #109 on: Jan 27, 2013 04:23 pm »

I'd like a map book actually. Like an Avatar map book. I'm such a dork for maps, and I'm a dork for Avatar so yeah.

Make it as spectacular as Star Wars: The Essential Atlas and I'd buy three.

Singe
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #110 on: Jan 28, 2013 03:54 pm »

An LOK bishōjo game where you play as Mako caught up in the love triangle between Korra and Asami. The story goes through Season 1.

The formula of the game will be similar to School Days, as the bad endings are dire consequences for the player's choices.
« Last Edit: Jan 30, 2013 04:19 am by Singe » Logged
Eudaemon
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Why must all of my favorite characters die?!

« Reply #111 on: Feb 08, 2013 10:54 pm »

The people who make the t-shirts for Hot Topic (Mighty Fine) have a lot of Korra shirts on their own site and the designs are very good. I really want the one with all the chi-blockers on it.

http://www.welovefine.com/nby2.php?k=korra&ss.x=0&ss.y=0

RIP Noatak. You were hot, but you were a psychopath.
I keep Bolin's green sash. Cheesy
Selofain
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I am a worm on a cloud.

« Reply #112 on: Feb 24, 2013 06:39 pm »

Hey, some of those shirts are on nick.com now. The chibi Korra, Taste My Fury, and Amon airships are listed in the Nick shop.

Keeper of Old Ba Sing Se and Piandao's sword mastery
Noob32
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #113 on: Jul 01, 2013 10:22 am »

I'd personally like a game (from legit company, like Infinity ward, DICE (if EA doesn't ruin the game with their online services), or Ubisoft). My wish would be from DICE (with Frostbite 3), but the battle count doesn't fit a real FPS/TPS/BPS game, so it might be an open-world game. As far as i know, Ubisoft developers specialize in open-world games (also it would be great if Crytek would create game). Nothing more, only game.

Not trolling, Just better forumfielding™
#KeeperofLieutesami
Baefong
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #114 on: Jan 28, 2016 06:18 am »

Good video game.

Imagine a Bioware style game but set in the Avatar universe? It'd be amazing.
(Now I can just imagine Air Bison flipping over with glitches like the Mako in Mass Effect.)
Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #115 on: Jan 28, 2016 06:59 pm »

I actually don't like Bioware games, but until I play Jade Empire, I'm willing to allow that my perspective may not be reliable. Grin

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: