Aug 17, 2017 12:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What Avatar The Legend of Korra Merchandise Would You Like to See?  (Read 28900 times)
SG-17
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #75 on: Apr 29, 2012 12:15 pm »

I'd love to see a t-shirt with the Amon Equality propaganda. This specifically.

MrBaconsock
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #76 on: Apr 29, 2012 12:16 pm »

Action figures.

Video game using Xbox Kinect.
Fleur du Feu
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Avi by EndlessFlame55 resized by puddlesandmistake

« Reply #77 on: Apr 29, 2012 12:50 pm »

I want them to sell these

http://tmblr.co/ZMz7zvKUPJXz
« Last Edit: Apr 29, 2012 12:52 pm by Fleur du Feu » Logged

Keeps "Ikkirupter",  Mako's moxie, Jinora and Ikki's on-board shipping & Korra's doorbusting definition of 'cautious'. Proud Maiko, Kataang, and Sukka shiper. Sig is by PonDeReplay
Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #78 on: Apr 29, 2012 03:04 pm »

Action figures.

Huzzah!

Video game using Xbox Kinect.

Boo!

Michela
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Lin is my Hero!

« Reply #79 on: Apr 29, 2012 06:36 pm »

I really want to see High Quality Korra action figures I will buy those in a heart beat.

Also a video game but a really good one. High quality and really worked on.

I know it probably would never happen, but an MMORPG would be a dream come true for me. 

jessessessica
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Makorra 4evar!

« Reply #80 on: May 01, 2012 10:46 am »

why has no one said about naga and pabu plushies? (unless i skipped it lol)

i know a lot of people who would die to have a plushie of pabu. those animals are the best ones they have come up with in my opinion and are ADORABLE so they deserve it
luvavatar
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #81 on: Jun 06, 2012 04:32 pm »

I want a videogame (rated T, because I know M would never happen) and I would like it to be made by either Naughty Dog, Capcom or Santa Monica using the same type of graphics seen in Uncharted, Dead Rising and God of War.
Stupendous
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

juice for grown-ups

« Reply #82 on: Jun 06, 2012 08:16 pm »

Avatar: Legend of Korra: Super Bender Warriors
A fun an accessible fighting game for the Nintendo Wii (with horrible Nintendo DS adaptation), reminiscent of the Super Smash Brothers franchise. The main selling points are the controls, ripped completely off of SSB, and the character roster, which (once fully unlocked) contains the whole main and secondary casts of both Korra and ATLA. Graphics are bright and strong based on the Korra cartoon.

Avatar: Legend of Korra: Fragrance of a Soft Moon
A story-driven Role Playing Game with high-end graphics and cut scenes, for X-Box 360 and Playstation 3 (with horrible PC port), reminiscent of the Final Fantasy franchise. The main selling points are the story, which is exactly like every anime you've ever seen, and a new stat-system the requires either a Guide or Wiki to understand. All of the dialogue is voiced, and there are at least as many hours of cut-scenes as gameplay.

Avatar: Legend of Korra: Benders of Republic City
A story-driven Role Playing Game with sprawling worlds and immersive atmosphere, for the X-Box 36- and Playstation 3 (with horrible PC port), reminiscent of Bioware titles. The main selling points are the character builder, which players can use to craft a main protagonist who could have stepped out of the cartoon itself, and a morality system that translates player choices into changes to the world and eventual ending. All of the dialogue is voiced, and there's an optional sidequest that involves seducing the whole main cast and assorted side characters, with accompanying cut-scenes featuring obscure nudity.

A gameplay-driven adventure game that allows players to take control of Korra in a new and engaging adventure, for the Nintendo Wii (not ported to anything, but it could have run on the Gamecube without trouble), reminiscent of the 3D Legend of Zelda games. The main selling point is hours of fun and varied content, featuring a simple but kinetic fighting system, clever puzzle traps, exploration across a beautiful 3D world, and plenty of fun characters to meet and interact with. A second player can join to control Meelo Tenzin Chief Bei Fong, who can spit on enemies to stun them.

Avatar: Legend of Korra: Super Blocks
A puzzle game from the same mathematicians who once enjoyed playing Tetris, for every system under the sun (and available as a bootleg flash game as well, reminiscent of... well, Tetris. Align the blocks across 8 different axises to beat each level, while chibi-art of the various Korra characters cheer you on. The same game will also be released with new graphics as a Spongebob vehicle.

A very old post... But I'd cry if they made any of these. And I don't even play video games.

I'd settle for just a fighting game. Or one where you can just explore the world, with little adventures in the different areas and towns (preferably not linear, though -- just the ability to wander around where ever). I can do without the nudity, though. x3

Anyway, things I personally want...

-Well-made jewelry. I'm not looking for diamonds, just something that isn't tacky. Girly, I know, but I'm dying to rock an "elements" charm bracelet (no pun intended).

-Good t-shirts. Again, something not tacky. Man, I hate tacky stuff.

-Snuggly plushies

-DVDs

-Stickers

-Action figures

-Those chi-blocker gloves. That can also light up. <3

-Some sort of game that can emulate pro-bending. Perhaps a board game or something involving water guns.

Keeper of Korra's armband, Asami's impeccable style, and the Air Kids' sibling shenanigans
kaybe
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #83 on: Jun 06, 2012 08:27 pm »

^I swear I am so going to make one of those cardboard cut out characters Cheesy
Already made a little Korra papercraft thing
Delicious Cake
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Something Witty

« Reply #84 on: Jun 09, 2012 08:54 pm »

I'd love to see a fighting game set in the Avatar world, staring characters from both seasons. If they did it in the style of the Ultimate Ninja Storm games I would never stop playing it. The number of characters they could include would be crazy, with awakenings and things like that the game would fly off the shelves. Individual story modes for each character or something, it'd be great.
mjangelvortex
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

The scarf stays.

« Reply #85 on: Jun 09, 2012 09:32 pm »

I'm not picky. The only things I would like to see are:

1) DVD sets.

2) An art book like they did with the previous shows

3) A good action video game

4) Pabu plushies

EDIT: Okay, maybe I am a bit picky.

5) An Amon Mask.

6) Other Avatar related clothing like some red Mako scarves, green Bolin sashes, and blue Korra jackets.
« Last Edit: Jun 11, 2012 12:50 am by mjangelvortex » Logged

I want BROT4. Is it too much to ask for all four of them to be friends?
familyyguy
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #86 on: Jun 10, 2012 01:39 am »

Amons mask

An Avatar mmo game for PC

Destron23
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #87 on: Jun 21, 2012 09:29 am »

An articulated mechatank figure with electrostatic launcher action no less. XD

HIHPrincessAzula
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

You're oppressing YOURSELF!

« Reply #88 on: Jun 23, 2012 10:04 pm »

If they made a Korra figure, I would be very happy and it would be about time they had a female figure. If they made Katara, Toph, Suki, Azula, etc as a bonus to make it up for us (highly improbable), I'd be thrilled.

I just hope any figures they do would be high quality, like Hasbro's recent Vintage Star Wars ones.

"Some call lightning the 'cold-blooded fire'. It is precise and deadly, like Azula."
Dixit, et avertens rosea cervice refulsit,
ambrosiaeque comae divinum vertice odorem
spiravere, pedes vestis defluxit ad imos,
et vera incessu patuit dea
Katara_waterbender
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

The water tribe rules!

« Reply #89 on: Jun 30, 2012 06:25 pm »

Aloha!  i would love to see a Naga plush and maybe a Korra T-shirt or sweatshirt!

"You're going to get through this. I love you so much." Senna
Fullmetal
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #90 on: Jul 19, 2012 01:44 pm »

I want a BanPresto tenzin figure
and toph and sokka and lin and bolin and meelo and asami and koh and korra and older aang and amon and tarrlok and yakone and mako and liutenant and oogi and cabbage merchant and Iroh and and bumi and old zuko and naga and dark spirit
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #91 on: Jul 19, 2012 02:26 pm »

I would like posters!! The only nice ones of both ATLA and LOK that I ever see are the ones they give away at the san diego comic con... which is a shame since many fans like myself usually cannot go there for one reason or another. They should sell those beautiful artwork online where then Nick can make a profit and then we fans don't have to spend so much $$$ on ebay Sad

I would LOVE a Pabu plushie too! And an Appa messenger bag Smiley

Mainly a lurker, but I come out of my shell once in a while...
Click on my Korra Nation page! http://sot.ag/Mzk1MDA4
beautifulcreatures
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Derp.

« Reply #92 on: Jul 19, 2012 04:20 pm »

Korra school supplies would be awesome!Like backpacks,folders, and binders.

neverXbroken
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #93 on: Jul 21, 2012 06:47 pm »

Well, we got some merchandise now available
http://shop.nick.com/category/73727496281/2/The-Legend-of-Korra.htm

Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #94 on: Jul 23, 2012 06:31 pm »

Pretty anemic. We could make our own mugs and t-shirts using various cheap internet services, using a wider range of art.

Why can't Nick make a deal with the people who make all the pop-culture shirts in Hot Topic?

Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Do the thing!

« Reply #95 on: Jul 23, 2012 07:33 pm »

All I want to know is how long before we start seeing Avatar Korra action figures?

Sig by Guitarfreak.
eMoN
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

"Lord Momo of the Momo dynasty, Your Momoness ..."

« Reply #96 on: Jul 23, 2012 09:29 pm »

For those of you that are interested in Korra/Avatar T-shirts, can we email nick and give them designs?

« Last Edit: Aug 13, 2012 01:04 am by eMoN » Logged

~ Icon by GG, Sig by Schellibie ~
~ Keeps: Aang's "Monkey Feathers!" from 313 & Katara's "I'M COMPLETELY CALM!!!" from 208 ~
DeusExKatrina
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Carly Shay Guevara

« Reply #97 on: Jul 30, 2012 12:36 pm »

An Asami action figure! Action figures that are seriously well-made, like the Japanese DBZ ones that were eventually duplicated stateside (I only mention the Japanese origin since there were ALSO a lot of stateside DBZ figures that looked like crud....) I'm tired of action figures that look NOTHING like the character they portray. >.<

And... best of all.... a Legend of Korra DATING SIM GAME. Come on, let's take this Eastern influence to a whole new level! You know you'd love it. And with any luck George R.R. Martin will become addicted to the Legend of Korra dating game and fulfill his destiny as the American Kentara Miura.

Also a soundtrack. A soundtraaaaaack!

\\\"Pride is not the opposite of shame, but its source. True humility is the only antidote to shame.\\\"
Team Azula.
Keeper of Korra\\\'s misadventure with the powder puff and the Korra = Amon = Aang theory.
TheMightyMightyMindbender
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #98 on: Aug 07, 2012 03:05 pm »

You know what piece of merch I just thought of that I would kill to have? A globe of the Avatar World? It would be both a physical map, showing features like mountain ranges and rivers and bays and deserts, etc, and a political map with names of nations, cities and towns. And it could even come with an accompanying mini-atlas (I do love expensive atlases...) with info on each town, city, nation, and geographic region/feature. Bryke have confirmed that the Avatar world is round, and this globe would have the benefit of clearing up the question of how large the ocean is that connects the map going from the eastern coast of the Earth Kingdom to the western coast of the Fire Nation.

Man, right now, this globe is at the top of my Avatar/Korra merch wishlist, even higher than a Pabu plush or a Blue Spirit & Amon mask combo pack.

Fullmetal
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #99 on: Aug 07, 2012 05:20 pm »

An Asami action figure! Action figures that are seriously well-made, like the Japanese DBZ ones that were eventually duplicated stateside (I only mention the Japanese origin since there were ALSO a lot of stateside DBZ figures that looked like crud....) I'm tired of action figures that look NOTHING like the character they portray. >.<

And... best of all.... a Legend of Korra DATING SIM GAME. Come on, let's take this Eastern influence to a whole new level! You know you'd love it. And with any luck George R.R. Martin will become addicted to the Legend of Korra dating game and fulfill his destiny as the American Kentara Miura.

Also a soundtrack. A soundtraaaaaack!

are you talking about the SH figuarts line?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: