Mar 24, 2017 11:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Avatar Fighting Game.  (Read 2348 times)
Toph Bei Master
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Huge Avatar:TLA Fan, love the Avatar Universe

« on: Oct 09, 2010 04:38 pm »

I wondering if THQ or someother company will make another Avatar game since Legends of Korra is just a year away? I rather prefer another gaming company to make another avatar game so It could be online at least cause THQ did a poor job at it?

The key to earthbending is your stance.
Oblivion
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I believe in Obby Dent.

« Reply #1 on: Oct 09, 2010 04:48 pm »

THQ will make the game, if an Avatar game does happen. THQ is Nick's little stooge when it comes to making games based off their shows. Also know that since it IS THQ, it'll suck.

I ship EndlessOblivion and MelodicOblivion. Do you? <3
Toph Bei Master
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #2 on: Oct 09, 2010 04:57 pm »

THQ will make the game, if an Avatar game does happen. THQ is Nick's little stooge when it comes to making games based off their shows. Also know that since it IS THQ, it'll suck.
True, I just wish that someone that is a very good gaming company will take the spot in making the Avatar Franchise. i can't think of any other company that would. SEGA but there not that good either.

Oblivion
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I believe in Obby Dent.

« Reply #3 on: Oct 09, 2010 05:09 pm »

The thing is, even if a Company wanted to make an Avatar game, Nick/Viacom wouldn't allow that. Not unless some kind of deal was made.

I ship EndlessOblivion and MelodicOblivion. Do you? <3
Toph Bei Master
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #4 on: Oct 09, 2010 05:13 pm »

The thing is, even if a Company wanted to make an Avatar game, Nick/Viacom wouldn't allow that. Not unless some kind of deal was made.
Maybe some short contract pairing up with a company that has made Avatar Related games of some sort like the style of game play thats what I mean . Im not saying, hey lets go ask the people who made Gears of War 2 (Epic Games) or the people who made Halo Reach (Bungie) even though I love Bungie to death.
« Last Edit: Oct 09, 2010 05:15 pm by Toph Bei Master » Logged

iwatchedTLA
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #5 on: Dec 29, 2013 05:39 pm »

Well, I know this was three or four years ago but I think a fighting game would be a nice idea right about now. The character list would be huge, yet they could still give each character specific attacks. For example, In dragonbal z fighting games the characters have their signature attacks. For avatar the character could get memorable attacks they did in the show as like finishing moves. For example azula could have that fire jet repeller thing she used in COD . Then with some characters like Aang, the game could include a book 1 Aang and a book 2 aang and so on. The story mode would just include fights that happened in the show. The game!e could include TLA characters and LOK characters.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: