Sep 17, 2019 04:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « previous page   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Legend of Korra [CONFIRMED! INFO AND LINKS IN THE FIRST POST]  (Read 676403 times)
Alec
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

« Reply #8275 on: Jul 22, 2010 10:02 pm »

She's going to be a hot BAMF, and she'll have a muscular partner-in-crime BAMF love interest
Toph?

And I agree with Pyve that Kanna is better then Bolt Action Rifles. She was the first thing I laughed at in the series, and I will always love her for that.

I think Koh needs some face time in general.  Cheesy

*waits for Mooseboy*

-Shoots Celestine with Bolt Rifle!-

I'm not a fan of guns in Korra. But since I'm being shot at now...

*rolls up howitzer*

...why don't we just take this all the way, huh?  Grin
Cool

It's on!

-Pulls out M10A4 Rocket Launcher!-

Just to be clear though, I dislike the idea of anything past 1900 guns being used.
The only reason I am alright with 1900's period weaponry is because it makes sense, and because Republic city is based on the 1920 ideals of Hong Kong.

FlameOfZuko
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Does not ironic mean 'made entirely of iron?' :o

« Reply #8276 on: Jul 22, 2010 10:02 pm »

Holy son of a subforum! Makes Korra more official to me, for some reason.

The thought just popped into my head that maybe Korra would premier after KCAs 2011? Nick always plugs a new show right after those awards, and it'd only make sense if they did the same with Korra.
Cannot compute. Not contained within domain of my sig

Thank you Cactus Quench. Everybody sees a shoulder and thinks OMG BUFF GIRL MUSCLE BODY BUILDERS LOLZORS
Maybe the KCAs will be on Feb 21 this year. They're usually in the spring, but maybe they'll move it up.

My money is on an Action Block for the first corner of 2011, since Nick is supposed to start airing their first Power Rangers series around that time. The Troop could also fit this bill. And maybe DragonBall Z Kai? Are they going to show that on Nick, or is it forever banished to Nicktoons?
13 are you kidding me?

I don't see any logical reasons to move it up. I don't think the execs at Nick want to coincide Korra's premier date with ATLA's premier date that badly.

strawbender
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

i bend straws...

« Reply #8277 on: Jul 22, 2010 10:02 pm »

I just saw the Track Team is on board.  I couldn't be happier.

That's awesome!

I hate being stuck in escalators, it delays you and mocks your intelligence...
The hardest thing to win is someone's heart.
Everyone deserves a card.
Humor is funny.
Bob and Steve FTW:D

Inventor of the title of 2010: The Year of The Last Airbender
Creator of the Evil Avatar Theory
tenebrusmke79
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

The Aang Gaang Rules

tenebrusmke79 tenebrusmke79@ymail.com
« Reply #8278 on: Jul 22, 2010 10:04 pm »

I don't see any logical reasons to move it up. I don't think the execs at Nick want to coincide Korra's premier date with ATLA's premier date that badly.
I agree. I think it's even more possible that they'd want to do an April premiere, or late March premiere (which would be around the time for the '11 KCAs.
iamaang92
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #8279 on: Jul 22, 2010 10:05 pm »

Holy son of a subforum! Makes Korra more official to me, for some reason.

The thought just popped into my head that maybe Korra would premier after KCAs 2011? Nick always plugs a new show right after those awards, and it'd only make sense if they did the same with Korra.
Cannot compute. Not contained within domain of my sig

Thank you Cactus Quench. Everybody sees a shoulder and thinks OMG BUFF GIRL MUSCLE BODY BUILDERS LOLZORS
Maybe the KCAs will be on Feb 21 this year. They're usually in the spring, but maybe they'll move it up.

My money is on an Action Block for the first corner of 2011, since Nick is supposed to start airing their first Power Rangers series around that time. The Troop could also fit this bill. And maybe DragonBall Z Kai? Are they going to show that on Nick, or is it forever banished to Nicktoons?
13 are you kidding me?

Unless, they decide to air it before KCA

LOK and Makorra are great
Keeper of Tho's "No wonder you left", Aang's "It's a compliment!", Katara's "Sugar Queen?" and Ozai's "I have all the power in the world!"
djinn
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Fish genetics is a very small field

« Reply #8280 on: Jul 22, 2010 10:12 pm »

I have a question: Does Tenzin mean anything? Probably was mentioned earlier in the thread but I have no idea where to look.
Reference to the 14th (and current) Dalai Lama, Tenzin Gyatso. Monk Gyatso's also a reference to Tenzin Gyatso.

Very interesting. Thankyou Smiley

representing watertribe
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #8281 on: Jul 22, 2010 10:15 pm »

I have a question: Does Tenzin mean anything? Probably was mentioned earlier in the thread but I have no idea where to look.
Reference to the 14th (and current) Dalai Lama, Tenzin Gyatso. Monk Gyatso's also a reference to Tenzin Gyatso.

I agree, that is pretty cool. Thanks for sharing that.
Jaydeazyy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #8282 on: Jul 22, 2010 10:16 pm »

I agree, that is pretty cool. Thanks for sharing that.
np.
Mooseboy018
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

"Good morning."

« Reply #8283 on: Jul 22, 2010 10:20 pm »

I think Korra should have Kanna's face.
And I'm not saying that only because I like Kanna.

Kanna had a pretty and mature face.

But we can't have two characters with the same face. Tongue

I hope Korra is original but epic at the same time. I can't wait to see some more concept art!

Of course we can. Koh just needs to give the face he stole from Kanna to Korra.  Cheesy

Fandom's logic > Regular logic

I think Koh needs some face time in general.  Cheesy

*waits for Mooseboy*

WHOOSH!

I agree.

Koh must make an appearance and do some serious face stealin'.  If Korra is as rebellious and hot head as she sounds, Koh will have her face in no time. Cheesy

my Last Airbender comics
keeper of: Koh's creepy voice, his laugh, and his three minutes of screen-time.
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #8284 on: Jul 22, 2010 10:21 pm »

think we will get more news at the comic con? im thirsty for more info on korra...
SMBH
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Lord Zuko is not amused

« Reply #8285 on: Jul 22, 2010 10:23 pm »

Ok, there's a board now for "Legend of Korra". This thread is now locked and stickied for reference.

The many different conversations that were going on here can now have their own dedicated threads, which should make it easier to follow the discussions.

Edit -- Thread is no longer stickied, but it remains locked and visible in the Korra board.
« Last Edit: Feb 22, 2012 01:19 am by SMBH » Logged

ATLA Keeps: Kuei's necklace, Pandalilies, Zhaodburns, Sokka's DoBS speech
TLOK Keeps: Sparkly bush, Aang's statue, Korrlok, Asami's racetrack
Pages: « previous page   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: