Mar 28, 2017 12:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Avatar Comics thread  (Read 8546 times)
t-town
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« on: Aug 16, 2009 06:54 am »

In this thread you can post the Avatar comics you have found, similar to how you can post your favorite Avatar fanarts in this other thread.

IMPORTANT: only comics with 2 or more pages (=plot) are allowed. All forum and board rules also apply.

- Water Tribe

In this alternate story, Admiral Zhao didn't die. The Ocean Spirit brought him back, but Zhao's mind has been wiped clean.
Now living amongst the Water Tribe, he's managed to find a place in his adoptive nation.
But his old personality is still there, and pretty soon, things change...
  • finished
  • Grey
  • 447 pages

-Plight of The Freedom Fighters

Once, three friends journeyed to a great city for a better life. At first arrival, the leader, Jet, almost ruined all chances of that by becoming obsessed with proving two men, Prince Zuko of the Fire Nation and General Iroh of the Fire Nation, to be firebenders, a disastrous thing to be in the city of Ba Sing Se.
After being brainwashed by Dai Li agents for insisting on talking about the war that was kept under lock and key within the city’s walls, Jet met up with the avatar of his time, Aang, the last airbender, along with the avatar’s companions, Katara and Sokka of the Water Tribe and Toph of the Earth Kingdom to try to free the avatar’s animal guide, an air bison, called Appa.
Longshot and Smellerbee, Jet’s two freedom fighters, joined the group as well. During the fight to free the bison, Jet was hurt by an earth spike that the Dai Li leader, Long Feng, earth bended from the ground to punish Jet for being strong enough to break through the brainwashing.
Our story begins with Longshot, the faithful archer, and Smellerbee, the loyal swordswoman, watching over their leader as he fights the injuries inflicted upon him in battle.
  • finished
  • gray
  • 60 pages

-Plight of The Freedom Fighters 2

After Zuko, Ozai’s honorable son, assumed the throne, all efforts went to rebuilding what was destroyed by the war, and the nations have been slowly returning to their former balance for ten years.

The whisper of war, however, has become exceedingly restless…

If you have more comics, I will ad them to the post.

« Last Edit: Aug 16, 2009 01:52 pm by SMBH » Logged
SusanTristin
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1 on: Dec 17, 2010 10:09 pm »

93 pages of comics is the best avatar comics. I read its all pages, I really like its page number 67 to 80 number pages. It covers very amazing and best comic in my library of comics.
airboi124
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #2 on: Apr 29, 2011 07:25 pm »

cool comics and im a big fan of atla
cant wait for the new series

i love tht comic

Double post merged
-Cerulean
« Last Edit: Apr 29, 2011 10:16 pm by Cerulean » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: