Apr 23, 2018 12:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « previous page next page »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Avatar Couples You Support - Part 10  (Read 433240 times)
Luna
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Ah, the sound of dying.

« Reply #7700 on: Dec 30, 2009 01:02 pm »

Woah! Someones over analyzing here. xD

Okay, I get why they're on the moon. I understand that part. I even suppose I understand how Cabbage Man got there, since there is a rocket ship with a half open airlock in the background, seemingly leaving behind it's precious cargo of CM and -- here's where it gets strange -- anthropomorphized cabbages? They look like anthropomorphized cabbages, but I suppose they could be moon people, blessing the sacred union of a man of the earth (capital E or lower case E here) and the spirit that embodies the moon. They could be worshiping the two as the gods that they are.

Luna, explain the happy cabbages please.

First off, that's an angry Sokka in the spaceship. Sokka is very angry at cabbage man for taking his woman.
Secondly those cabbages came from a conversation in biology.
Me: The picture needs something.
Travis: Cabbages need faces.
Me: Good idea! *draws*
Travis: Awww. Don't they look like cute little space cabbages.
Me: Yes.

But wait, I'm not done. This "moon" appears to be orbiting two planets. I see two. One of them is sad and the other one lacks a face, but there are two of them. Explain the sad planet please, and then tell me why we never saw more than one moon present in Avatar since there are clearly two.

Ok, the planet that lacks a face is the Avatar world with a rough sketch of part of the FN on it.
The sad planet is Pluto. He is sad because he is no longer a planet. (Which is stupid) He is there only because that corner was naked. And because I have artistic liberties so I can put Pluto where ever I want. Tongue That was drawn during lunch.

Still not done.

What... is the rocket ship saying. And how can it talk? It's one of the few things in this picture (aside from the comet WHICH I WILL COME TO IN A MOMENT and the second planet) that doesn't have a mouth. Is it expressing dismay at the prospect of being destroyed by the comet? Is it voicing worry that it's precious cargo of Cabbage Man will never return to the planet of his origin? Is it simply spouting an onomatopoeia to confuse me? Please, Luna! Tell me!

Sokka is in the rocketship.  The words on the rocketship say S.S Sokka. The D:< by the ship is angry!Sokka voicing his angryness. The spaceship is there because it wants too, and Sozin's Comet is there because I got bored and had free time in English. Like I said, the ship is just there...

The comet: It is Sozin's, right? I don't see any other one it could be. Sozin's Comet, flying past the moon. Does Yue intend to do anything about it? Maybe kamikaze her rotund mass into it? Judging from the acne upon the surface of her space ball, she's done it before. She could wipe out the Fire Nation's nuke! But she's ignoring it, in favor of reaching for a heart.

Yes it is Sozin's Comet. I guess it's leaving the Avatar world and Yue just... Accepts the fact that it's going... I guess...
And all moons have craters. Thats why there are craters. The thought of the FN launching a nuke amuses me.

This heart is also a conundrum. Is there something special about it? Is it valuable? Both Yue and Cabbage Man seem to desire it, but both seem almost reluctant to touch it. Perhaps it is valuable, in the sense that if two touch it, one will gain true love and one will never know love again.

The heart is there as a space filler because their heads are too big in this style. Tongue Nothing much else too say.  If they were holding hands then there heads would be all. Weird.

This theory doesn't explain their expressions, though. Surprise? Astonishment? They seem to be staring at the camera with a mixture of wonder and guilt that brings to mind reaction videos of 2 girls 1 cup. That is, they were caught in the act of doing something forbidden, but they were caught by something that, in itself, is a guilty pleasure.

Luna, please address these questions. Every time you post this picture, they start bouncing around in my head and I can't get them out until you've answered.

They are just standing there... And thats a chibi style that I use... Nothing much else.
Just boredom in school, and a result of a conversation with a friend...

It's a classic sig that I can never let go of|I still keep my keeps :]|♥♥♥ Kuzai ♥ Urzai ♥♥♥|President of the Azulon Fan Club|
Old School
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #7701 on: Dec 30, 2009 01:17 pm »

Wow. That's easily the longest post I've ever seen Luna make. And all I really got from it is that TAB's interpretation was epically wrong. Which it usually is.

*crosses "Luna making a long post" off 'list of things that will never happen on ASN'*

*replaces it with "TAB being right"*
« Last Edit: Dec 30, 2009 01:19 pm by Old Skool » Logged
Luna
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Ah, the sound of dying.

« Reply #7702 on: Dec 30, 2009 01:25 pm »

Oh gee thanks. xD

I did make a long post on the interesting things noticed board about how Zhao got promoted so quickly. xD
But that was months ago.

Short post is short.

It's a classic sig that I can never let go of|I still keep my keeps :]|♥♥♥ Kuzai ♥ Urzai ♥♥♥|President of the Azulon Fan Club|
The_Avatar_Blows
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Be vewwy vewwy quiet

« Reply #7703 on: Dec 30, 2009 01:28 pm »

The happy cabbages are explained.

The two planets are explained. Poor Pluto.

The space ship makes so much more sense now.

The comet is explained.

The heart is explained.

Their expressions are... sort of explained, but I suppose that shall have to do.

I honestly didn't expect an actual answer. I totally assumed you were going to say "I wanted to draw somethin' silly!" and leave it at that. Thanks.

Can I put that in my sig? Pretty please?

Aw, Old Skool, don't be like that... I wasn't actually attempting a correct interpretation. You hurt my feelings. Especially since I incited a long post from Luna, and you ruined my moment of glory.

Old School
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #7704 on: Dec 30, 2009 02:51 pm »

It was Luna's moment of glory, not yours.

Though I suppose you deserve some credit. Y'know, for being wrong and stuff. Tongue
Rava
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Korrami ♪ TyZula ♬ Kataang ♫ Maiko ♫ Bopal ♪ Sukka

« Reply #7705 on: Dec 30, 2009 03:02 pm »

Now, some (surprise surprise) yuri.

But no TyZula for once.

yours Rava

Keeper of Aang's Vision of Toph - Iroh's Spirit World sight - Toph's badgermole kiss - Lion turtle's chanting ---  Smiley
Quote from: Fishfood1
you're the king of yuri on ASN
HyperInSugar
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #7706 on: Dec 30, 2009 03:07 pm »

TyZula....okayyy
Rava
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Korrami ♪ TyZula ♬ Kataang ♫ Maiko ♫ Bopal ♪ Sukka

« Reply #7707 on: Dec 30, 2009 03:35 pm »

^ hmm  whut?
It's obviously Azutara.... Tongue

This

is TyZula...
« Last Edit: Dec 30, 2009 03:38 pm by Rava » Logged

yours Rava

Keeper of Aang's Vision of Toph - Iroh's Spirit World sight - Toph's badgermole kiss - Lion turtle's chanting ---  Smiley
Quote from: Fishfood1
you're the king of yuri on ASN
Luna
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Ah, the sound of dying.

« Reply #7708 on: Dec 30, 2009 05:55 pm »

The happy cabbages are explained.

The two planets are explained. Poor Pluto.

The space ship makes so much more sense now.

The comet is explained.

The heart is explained.

Their expressions are... sort of explained, but I suppose that shall have to do.

I honestly didn't expect an actual answer. I totally assumed you were going to say "I wanted to draw somethin' silly!" and leave it at that. Thanks.

Can I put that in my sig? Pretty please?

Aw, Old Skool, don't be like that... I wasn't actually attempting a correct interpretation. You hurt my feelings. Especially since I incited a long post from Luna, and you ruined my moment of glory.

Yeah you can out that in your sig. Smiley

Yes something silly.

TyZula is cute. :3

Kazuko703
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #7709 on: Dec 30, 2009 05:56 pm »

But no TyZula for once.

See, now when was Azula ever all lovey-dovey like that in the series? And Katara's so passive and stoic... why does so much Azutara art have to be so OOC?? (Cheesy Tongue )

Lovely sig by RM
Keeping: Katara's "I'm the one who should be thanking you."
Bloodbender_of_Darkness
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Baby, I've gone head over heels <3

« Reply #7710 on: Dec 30, 2009 06:00 pm »

See, now when was Azula ever all lovey-dovey like that in the series? And Katara's so passive and stoic... why does so much Azutara art have to be so OOC?? (Cheesy Tongue )
I've noticed that too.
We all know they had a love/hate relationship. It's totally canon. But they need to switch the personalities!
Unless Azula's being all warm and kind to impress Sokka Zuzu.

My fanfic "Sea Change"

"I'll push through this moment, I'll never give up..."
Sig by Zutara_Rabid_Fangirl (Thanx!), Avatar pic by RM
HyperInSugar
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #7711 on: Dec 30, 2009 06:01 pm »

People...how do you post pics from deviantart?

Scott
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

"What did you say about my hair loopies?!"

« Reply #7712 on: Dec 30, 2009 06:04 pm »

^You open the image by itself then copy it's address. Then you click the add picture icon in ASN and put it inside the two IMG things.

And that's a crazy crossover! No Zutara! Hahah just kidding...maybe.

HyperInSugar
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #7713 on: Dec 30, 2009 06:08 pm »

Lemme try to post it again;

Page claim for the crazy idea of the crossover between Avatar and other fandoms!
« Last Edit: Dec 30, 2009 06:13 pm by HyperInSugar » Logged
Kazuko703
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #7714 on: Dec 30, 2009 07:45 pm »

^ That is hot. Cheesy *fangirls* XD

Lovely sig by RM
Keeping: Katara's "I'm the one who should be thanking you."
Luna
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Ah, the sound of dying.

« Reply #7715 on: Dec 30, 2009 07:48 pm »

The art is nice, but I'm sick of Phantom of the Opera!Zutara crossovers.
Waaaaaay too overdone.

Violet Vespertine
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #7716 on: Dec 30, 2009 07:51 pm »

But no TyZula for once.

They both look like guys (with huge boobs).
Tamerlan Pahlavi
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Selam, Sahib

« Reply #7717 on: Dec 30, 2009 07:54 pm »

^I'd be surprised to find out that it was NOT the intention of the artist.

Katara doesn't lack stoic qualities in my book, she endured a lot after all whereas Azula... before The Beach it wasn't considered OOC to think of Azula as a great seductress.

All my written material is free of any and all copyright, it can be used freely for everyone's inspiration
plushu
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

157% PIANDAOIST

« Reply #7718 on: Dec 30, 2009 08:18 pm »

They both look like guys (with huge boobs).

I thought it was a genderbent pic of Zuko and Sokka and that someone just made Zuko look something like Azula because they thought it would be funny. Then I realized...no scar. *lol*

TyLuko4Ever
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I am the solution.

« Reply #7719 on: Dec 31, 2009 01:55 am »

Whenever you ship Azula with someone and do it seriously, Azula HAS to be OOC! She is just not very shippable. I only ship her with Sokka but that's only because it's funny. Azula's a strange one in the shipping fandom.

*leaves*

*comes back with this*

Rozin...?

What the hell is the meaning of this?

Sig by Brush Bender
Keeper of: Ty Lee's "I know you" and Zuko's "Circus freak!"
My DA  My FFN
plushu
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

157% PIANDAOIST

« Reply #7720 on: Dec 31, 2009 01:59 am »

Whenever you ship Azula with someone and do it seriously, Azula HAS to be OOC! She is just not very shippable.

Some people just aren't meant to be with other people. She's not a People Person on any level.  I can only ever envision her doing wicked things to her husband and children.

TyLuko4Ever
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I am the solution.

« Reply #7721 on: Dec 31, 2009 04:15 am »

Exactly. Azula is pretty much inhumane to us before the end result of the Angi Kai in the finale. She just fails. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Azula is incapable of loving or being loved.

Sig by Brush Bender
Keeper of: Ty Lee's "I know you" and Zuko's "Circus freak!"
My DA  My FFN
Scott
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

"What did you say about my hair loopies?!"

« Reply #7722 on: Dec 31, 2009 04:27 am »

^ and when she tries to love....well...

beautybutterflyspirit
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Call me Butterfly :P

« Reply #7723 on: Dec 31, 2009 04:31 am »

I haven't posted here before, but I should have. Anyhow TyLuko4Ever, I agree with you, I could never think of any ships for Azula, exept for maybe Ty Lee, but I don't really like that couple, and either way Ty Zula (is that right?) probably wouldn't happen, I can just see her with Ty Lee, but not clearly...Does that make sence?

I don't really like any Yuri couples anyway, but if I had to choose one, I would go with Suki X Toph as a wonderful, yet strange ship.

But anyway, I'm going off topic of the current debate, my A.D.D DX, anyhow, there aren't any boys I could pair Azula with, shes so crazy that she would scare all of them away.

iKeep: Zuko's hate for parties, Foamy's Foam, Mai's Kyoshi outfit

"To see you pleased with another girl" Unbearable.
Tamerlan Pahlavi
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Selam, Sahib

« Reply #7724 on: Dec 31, 2009 04:56 am »

Exactly. Azula is pretty much inhumane to us before the end result of the Angi Kai in the finale. She just fails. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Azula is incapable of loving or being loved.

Ah, come on, there isn't a mental condition a little brainwashing can't fix.

Look how happy she is xD And everyone can pretend then that she was always nice so she wont remember her previous personality.

All my written material is free of any and all copyright, it can be used freely for everyone's inspiration
Pages: « previous page next page »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: