Jun 27, 2017 12:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « previous page   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: pyue's graphics! [6/24/12]  (Read 23418 times)
pyue
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #450 on: Jun 23, 2012 07:22 am »

Thank you guys very much. Grin
I'm feeling rather updatey so I'm gonna leave some Korra graphics here.

Here's a neat little graphic I made a little back and posted it in my thread in Creative Works.

And some not so good icons.

Small update, but whatever. Tongue
I'm pumped for Korra's finale in a few hours. Cheesy
« Last Edit: Jun 24, 2012 12:41 pm by pyue » Logged

wei is bae
Dorky
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Just get down to biz my ninja!

« Reply #451 on: Jun 23, 2012 07:54 am »

Aw, I really like those icons. The first one especially

-Triplets with Smellerbee & RomoineRawr-

icon credit
pyue
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #452 on: Jun 24, 2012 02:34 pm »

Thank you, Dorky! I was semi-pleased with that one.

Another small update:

The Amon icon is one of the best icons I've made. Grin

wei is bae
Aangs True Love
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

"That lady is my hero."

« Reply #453 on: Jun 24, 2012 05:01 pm »

OH MY GOSH.

YOU HAVE AN AANG ICON?

All of these are beautious, but can I reserve that Aang icon for the next time I want to switch?  Pretty please?  Orrrrrr...if you are willing to take a request...could you make an adult!Aang icon with a screenshot of him smiling?  I would be forever grateful, my friend. <3

I keep TokKataangletoe/Toph's statue/Aang's legacy/Bolin's dumplings/Lin's sacrifice.
Let your heart guide you. It whispers...so listen closely. <3 Icon=Maivry
Earth Angel
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #454 on: Jun 25, 2012 02:45 am »

Ahh! I la la LOVE the Tahno icon! It has this awesome 'chill/cool' feel to it Cheesy.

I love the recent Korra icon, the colors are beautiful!, and the Amon one is awesome! It's like, the more I stare at it it almost feels as if he's stepping out of the icon you can say (3Dish?)... LOL that sounds weird but it does look like that in my eyes Tongue

I don't know if you're still open for icon requests, but if you are, I would really like one with this screenshot. If it had a similar style to this GIF but you're free to come up with your own Cheesy .

... I basically still went and requested haha! But if you're not taking any I understand Wink!

iKeep: Makorra | the Makorra hug & kiss in 112 | Makorra's final scene
BlazenWave
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Can we just be Hotmans again?

« Reply #455 on: Jun 26, 2012 08:07 am »

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1etua9pL31rpm2dwo1_500.gif
I SAW THAT ALL OVER THE INTERNET AND I DIDN'T KNOW YOU MADE THAT. THAT'S PRETTY AWESOME.

Anyways you're really good at coloring. Nice work Cheesy

"It looked better in Photoshop I swear!"
arasam22
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

if you need me, I'm probably in the sig game...

« Reply #456 on: Jul 10, 2013 08:35 pm »

omfg I love these o.O

i'm literally thinking of asking to steal one, and I NEVER use other people's graphics o.OOO

SRF: Jan 5-July 19, 2008
Requests open for the summer!
pyue
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #457 on: Jul 10, 2013 08:47 pm »

I'm a bit late, but thanks, ATL, BW, and EarthAngel!! I think I responded to all the requests/questions through PM way back when.

Wow, it was over a year ago that I made those graphics. Thank you, Arry! You can use whatever you want. Cheesy

wei is bae
pyue
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #458 on: Jul 31, 2013 07:28 pm »

Gonna do a very very small update~

A couple icons (one from Teen Wolf and one was a request by Earth Angel):

And a sig I was playing with eh:

It says "maybe with a chance of certainty". I already had the text made for something else and decided to use it for this sig.

wei is bae
BlazenWave
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #459 on: Jul 31, 2013 08:03 pm »

What a way to serve customers pyue, a year and a month later from when they requested... Tongue

Anyways, I like the icon you made Earth Angel and the other icon a bit too. I don't know what the sig says but it's feels a bit plain being only text. I wish I could make icons as good as yours, I really like them.

Are you still using GIMP?

pyue
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #460 on: Aug 01, 2013 06:09 am »

What a way to serve customers pyue, a year and a month later from when they requested... Tongue
Haha! This was actually a different request.
She just requested it the other day. This was her request for like a year ago that I did (which I still like a lot so I'm posting it):

I am still using it a bit, but I'm using Photoshop too.
I'm trying my best to convert, but GIMP has so many nice features that don't work quite the same on Photoshop.

The Teen Wolf icon was done completely in Photoshop, I think.
The Makorra icon was done mostly in GIMP with some advanced coloring from Photoshop.
And the sig was completely Photoshop.

So yeah. It just depends on the graphic and my mood I guess. Tongue

wei is bae
Earth Angel
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #461 on: Aug 01, 2013 12:49 pm »

^ that's one of my favorite requests! I'll probably go back to it in a few months Grin !

iKeep: Makorra | the Makorra hug & kiss in 112 | Makorra's final scene
BlazenWave
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #462 on: Aug 01, 2013 06:03 pm »

I am still using it a bit, but I'm using Photoshop too.
I'm trying my best to convert, but GIMP has so many nice features that don't work quite the same on Photoshop.

The Teen Wolf icon was done completely in Photoshop, I think.
The Makorra icon was done mostly in GIMP with some advanced coloring from Photoshop.
And the sig was completely Photoshop.

So yeah. It just depends on the graphic and my mood I guess. Tongue
I think it's neat that you're one of the few graphic makers who have mastered GIMP and make great graphics without making excuses like "If only I had Photoshop!". Okay, that excuse has some truth, but you know what I mean Tongue For a free program you used to manage just fine. What version of Photoshop do you have now? And is it free trial?

pyue
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #463 on: Dec 26, 2014 09:42 am »

I've been wanting to make this post for a while now, but I haven’t really known where to post it. I decided that this thread would probably be the best place.

I would like to thank everyone who has left me nice comments on my graphics, helped me grow, and requested me to make them icons/sigs—even though most of the time I’m sure they didn't turn out very well.

The very reason I made an account on this forum (after a couple years of lurking) was to participate in the Icon Game, the Sig Game, LIMS, and other fun design related games—this was, of course, when ASN's graphic community was flourishing. Thanks to these graphics games, I learned GIMP and eventually Photoshop. I still use the latter. Back when I started to participate in these games, I did it only for fun. I never expected that years later I would be majoring in Graphic Design in college. It’s weird to think that an Internet forum has made an impact on my life. Would I have interest in graphic design if not for this site? I guess I’ll never know.

CHEESE FEST OVER.

SO, TLDR: Thank you to all the lovely friends (if we have talked at least twice I probably consider you my friend) who have entertained me over the years and have grown up with me (or have watched me grow up, hahaha).

For fun, here’s the oldest icon that I still have. Probably made in 2007 or earlier.

And here’s a small collection of icons I have made over my time at ASN. These have a bit of age on them too, but I think you can see the improvement. Cheesy

wei is bae
Pages: « previous page   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: