Sep 25, 2017 04:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « previous page next page »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cerulean's Avatar Art -- New Work!!! Nov. 5, 2014  (Read 112182 times)
Cerulean
Global Moderator
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #625 on: Jun 21, 2012 10:19 pm »

Tongone, thank you! And I would love to see that image as a signature. Please feel free to do so at any time.  Smiley
Mr Grieves, hands always give me trouble which is why I challenged myself with forshortened ones. There were many eraser marks on this one, let me tell you. But thank you for noticing them.

Just a quick Asami sketch that I thought I would share.

Cerulean
Global Moderator
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #626 on: Jun 26, 2012 08:48 pm »

And please excuse this bit of silliness...

Click here for larger image!
Mr Grieves
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #627 on: Jun 26, 2012 08:57 pm »

So are we to assume that all those celebrities live in the same apartment? That'd be one hell of a sitcom~

I like the style of that Asami. Nice touch with the earrings.
Zombie_Chinchilla
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

See ya later...crocodile.

« Reply #628 on: Jun 27, 2012 09:04 am »

Ah, Cerulean your art is so fantastic. Very cute style, I'm definitely a big fan! Your last Amon piece was probably the most impressive, it really had some great feeling with it. Awesome mood-wise.

Your Korra piece was good, too. I struggle with in-action poses, and you did your's very well! Foreshortening especially.

Asami is great, as well. She's my favorite character to draw, I think. Isn't she fun? Cheesy

And the celebrity comic is really hilarious, you made me laugh. I also really like the paintings in the background, especially Keenu Reave's. Cheesy

The character in my icon is from the webcomic Paranatural.

A vacation, just the two of us.
Cerulean
Global Moderator
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #629 on: Jun 28, 2012 03:23 pm »

Mr Grieves, Yes, they all live in the same apartment. What? I was not feeling lazy with backgrounds.
Zombie_Chinchilla, thank you so much for the compliments! The Amon was one of my favorites to do as well. Amon is one of my current favorite characters, hence today's comic.

My sister asked me where Amon got his make-up for the big reveal.

Big version for easy reading!
Zombie_Chinchilla
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #630 on: Jun 28, 2012 03:34 pm »

I loves your humor comics, they're so funny. Cheesy Definitely making me laugh, I'd love to see more.

PrincessBlazefire
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Genji got NO chill

« Reply #631 on: Jun 28, 2012 03:41 pm »

OMG I'm dying. I am DYING. Amon in the makeup section is just the funniest thing ever OMG XD

As an aspiring makeup artist myself, I can definitely understand the woes of shopping for the right types of makeup. Amon honey, I feel your pain Tongue

Also, Kyoshi Girl Makeup needs to be canon. It MUST Cheesy

Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #632 on: Jun 28, 2012 09:39 pm »

He should have sprung for the waterproof. Tongue

johnmacklin26
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #633 on: Jul 10, 2012 11:41 am »

I ignore where I was studying this on the forums here but it was a few times returning that y'all were referring to Iroh and his previous.  This is just a little blip from my thoughts of him showing on his previous as he beverages his tea.

Tattoo Guns and other Tattoo Supplies from leading Xtreme Tattoo.
Cerulean
Global Moderator
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #634 on: Jul 13, 2012 11:32 pm »

Zombie_Chinchilla, thank you so much! I've got a few comics in the making that I plan on posting in these parts. I look forward to your reading them!
PrincessBlazefire, don't die!  Cheesy And Kyoshi Girl Make-Up is a thing. It's head canon for myself at least.
Loopy, argh! Why didn't I think of that!? And why didn't he either? Where was the make-up team when you needed them?

So, found out some things about Korra Book 2 today and Pabu has some questions for Mike and Bryan that I believe should be answered. And then I couldn't stand sad!Pabu anymore so I gave him a cupcake and he was happy again.  Smiley

PrincessBlazefire
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Genji got NO chill

« Reply #635 on: Jul 14, 2012 02:02 am »

asdfghjkloujytrfdecfvbn OMG THE CUTENESS.

Pabu, I will give you all the cupcakes if it will keep you happy! X3

KorraLover
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

BolinxKorra - Borra

« Reply #636 on: Jul 14, 2012 02:36 am »

asdfghjkloujytrfdecfvbn OMG THE CUTENESS.

Pabu, I will give you all the cupcakes if it will keep you happy! X3
My reaction too!
Hey, could you draw older Sokka with Ty Lee and Suki? Or that might be too hard? O;

S.S Borra will NEVER sink!
Too many good moments of Avatar: TLA and LoK to put here to remind myself of how awesome both series are and their momen
Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #637 on: Jul 14, 2012 01:33 pm »

Truly, cupcakes are the root of world peace.

I totally heard a cute little squeaky Pabu voice when I saw the first image. The picture just inspired it. Cheesy

Cerulean
Global Moderator
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #638 on: Jul 16, 2012 12:00 am »

PrincessBlazefire, that gif is perfect!  Grin Pabu accepts your offer of eternal cupcakes and will start looking in his mailbox for them.  Wink
KorraLover, I'll see what I can do for that!
Loopy, so, if cookies belong to the dark side, does the light get cupcakes?

"Avatar Aang can't save you now."

"You think I need him? Ha! Try me."

Bigger view for all the detail goodness!
MelodicMarzipan
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Call me Marzi, why don't ya?

« Reply #639 on: Jul 16, 2012 12:09 am »

Wow, that looks amazing! That's wallpaper worthy right there. Excellent work!

Keeper of Noatak's face paint and Pabu's roar.

OC Art
King Kazma
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

~~KSRF~~

« Reply #640 on: Jul 16, 2012 12:11 am »

That is really cool! I love the glow on Korra's face, and the texture the fur on her clothes has, and that spirit! Great work. =)

*off to fav on dA*
Aangs True Love
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

"That lady is my hero."

« Reply #641 on: Jul 16, 2012 12:16 am »

Cerulean, all of your work is phenomenal!  I get so excited when I visit your thread and see so many updates waiting.  You have a knack for creating artistic, but also humorous pieces.  I adore the most recent Pabu art.  It made me smile...A LOT!  You're so creative!

I keep TokKataangletoe/Toph's statue/Aang's legacy/Bolin's dumplings/Lin's sacrifice.
Let your heart guide you. It whispers...so listen closely. <3 Icon=Maivry
PrincessBlazefire
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Genji got NO chill

« Reply #642 on: Jul 16, 2012 02:15 am »

Ooo, I love how you drew the spirit, it looks awesome Cheesy Korra looks really good too. Really nice work! Grin

Cerulean
Global Moderator
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #643 on: Jul 22, 2012 11:36 pm »

MelodicMarzipan, oooh, wallpaper?! Thanks!
King Kazma, the textures of all the different things were a fun exercise. The lighting was also a new challenge for myself. I'm happy with the results and I'm glad that you like them as well.
ATL, Aww, Thank you so much, my friend!  Cheesy
PrincessBlazefire, So glad you like the spirit (both the creature and the intention of the work  Wink )

@KorraLover, I have not forgotten your request! Sokka and Suki were easy to figure out as grown-ups, but Ty Lee is giving me issues. Expect this sometime soon, though.

Vigilante Justice? Lin thinks not.
Just a bit of Sunday night Silliness.

PS- Who else wants those glasses?

for reading text if needed
Rava
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Korrami ♪ TyZula ♬ Kataang ♫ Maiko ♫ Bopal ♪ Sukka

« Reply #644 on: Jul 23, 2012 03:35 am »

^ MWahaha! Neat one, sad SuperheroKorra is win. xD

yours Rava

Keeper of Aang's Vision of Toph - Iroh's Spirit World sight - Toph's badgermole kiss - Lion turtle's chanting ---  Smiley
Quote from: Fishfood1
you're the king of yuri on ASN
Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #645 on: Jul 23, 2012 09:15 pm »

Dang, man, things are getting rough at Comic-Con if they have Metalbenders arresting cosplayers. Cheesy

Zombie_Chinchilla
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #646 on: Jul 25, 2012 09:18 am »

Hahahaha, that last one is great. Cheesy I especially like your Korra and spirit piece, the mood is fantastic. And the coloring, and the wood texture, it's just all wonderful.

Cerulean
Global Moderator
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #647 on: Jul 30, 2012 11:31 pm »

Rava, hello there! Yeah, I feel a bit bad for Superhero Korra, but then I remember that she is the Avatar so it's all good in the end.
Loopy, one can never be too careful at Comic-con.
Zombie_Chinchilla, Thanks, I am really happy with the spirit work as well.

So two updates for you tonight. The first one started out as a sketch for a reference for the Spirit piece I did a while back. I had it and decided to do a quick color which then turned into this more finished piece. I enjoy it and thought I'd share it here.

Hey, could you draw older Sokka with Ty Lee and Suki? Or that might be too hard? O;

Just a little something funny. I imagine them in their early 20s, Sokka still a ladies man, Suki, well, I'm not sure what she's up to so she has an outfit inspired by the adults of Kyoshi Island and Avatar Kyoshi herself, Ty Lee, I don't see her staying with the KW forever, just time to heal. So I like to imagine that she moved to Ember Island and is the head of the Theatre productions there now.  Grin Anyway, here is the silly-ness that I came up with in drawn form:

Ivy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #648 on: Aug 02, 2012 06:17 pm »

It's been awhile since I've seen your thread, and your pieces just get cuter and cuter. Cheesy I love the Sokka one. I like how the lines seemed sort of misplaced to me, but they become a meaninigful Sokka face! It's just cute. And the Pabu one.... <3. Ughhh I want a plushie of him!

We don't gamble, we don't do the stock exchange. We paint paintings and we write scenes for the stage.
Cerulean
Global Moderator
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #649 on: Oct 20, 2012 01:21 pm »

Ivy Toph Vega, Thank you! And yes, we all want a plushie of Pabu!  Grin

So I know it's been forever and a day since I've updated anything. Truth be told, I've been running 19+ hour days for so long now I can't keep track. I did have time for a quick doodle while studying at the library the other day. Basically, I feel how Korra feels.

I also have this personal theory that one day whilst teaching Korra the Air Nomad history, Tenzin discovered that her math skills were lacking.

I have no clue if a 3 needs to be carried in this equation...

Pages: « previous page next page »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: