Apr 21, 2019 10:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Avatar and the Cirque Du Soleil?  (Read 587 times)
Haystack
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« on: Sep 20, 2008 02:24 pm »

I've been on a bit of a Cirque kick, and I thought of this a few days ago and couldn't stop smiling. Smiley What if Cirque Du Soleil did a show with Avatar: The Lat Airbender? I mean, it would be completely and totally epic, plus it would probably showcase Ty-Lee in at least one act. Also, the battle scenes would be made of pure win (if you want to look up Cirque battle scenes, just look up 'KA' on Youtube and try not to let your jaw drop open). They'd probably also be able to pull off all the bending techniques as well. They already pulled off firebending in 'Varekai', after all. Who knows what awesome could commence if the two joined forces?

So, what do you guys think of my idea?

Keeper of Zhazula. (ZhaoxAzula) Because Crack!Ships rock.

Jesus loves me! (And He loves you too!)
beast93boy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1 on: Sep 20, 2008 03:55 pm »

My marching band is playing Cirque du Soleil for our show this year.  A lot of the music fits the Avatar types of themes and stuff.  It'd be cool if they set up together.

"The worth of victory is the sum of the risk and the sacrifice."
severeking
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

If I were CONTROL you'd already be dead...

« Reply #2 on: Sep 20, 2008 06:28 pm »

This reminds me of something:
One day I was watching a show about Cirque Du Solei and they were showing some of the acts and stuff. And I am pretty sure that in the floor, the White Lotus simbol was painted and it was EXACTLY like the one in the series. I couldn't stop thinking about Avatar as I watched the show.

Proud Deathly Hallows Seeker
StarDragon411
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

ADORABLE icon by Electrimafried! *hugs*

« Reply #3 on: Sep 20, 2008 06:33 pm »

When they were showing something about Cirque Du Soleil on TV, I really couldn't help but notice some similarities. That's be fun if they were somehow together.

BEAUTIFUL ICHIRUKI SIG BY TONNIE!!!
The Fridge-Stealer of ASN!
Dragons
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Monk's Gone Wild (IZ TEH BIGGEST ZUTARIAN ON ASN)

« Reply #4 on: Sep 21, 2008 11:52 am »

I've Noticed that too! Cirque Du Solei does! I went to a show a little while ago! It's somuch like Avatar in terms of music and acrobatics!

Congratulations Avatards! It's been one whole year since the 10-month hiatus has been over and season 3 aired! Appluad yourselves!

Keeper of Aang discovering he had hair, Zuko&Katara first mission together

I thanked everyone who made me icon/sig on DA. General/Commander AA22 of the Zutarmy. Master of the weapon Zutaratana!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: