Aug 22, 2014 10:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: next page »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mai's Ramblings (Shipping Comedy) [PG-13] Completed with MAIKKA!!!  (Read 62664 times)
Loopy
Liberated Citizen of Ba Sing Se

I'm Loooooooopy!

« on: Aug 25, 2008 07:48 pm »

Other Fan Fiction by Loopy:

Style - Zuko & Sokka Swordfight
Duel - Sukka Combat/Shipping
The Ember Island Lighthouse: A Beacon of Insanity - Highly Creative Drabble Collection

ASN - FanFiction.net - deviantArt

^ Logo by Doomsday PseudoEthnic

Author's Note- I've been posting these in the shipping thread, but it's been suggested that they would find a better home here. The first few can be found in that thread, and then I'll be adding new ones here. If anyone has suggestions for a couple, feel free to leave a suggestion; the closer the ship to canon, the better I think it will be. And for those who care, these were inspired by Yahtzee's Zero Punctuation vidoes, but I won't link them because of adult language.

Index (originally compiled by Rava):
Mai on... Kataang! (Just scroll down!)
Mai on... Sukka!
Mai on... Ty Zula.
Mai on... Pakkana!
Mai on... Kyakoda!
Mai on... Moppa!
Mai on... Urzai!
Mai on... Chily!
Mai on... Rozin!
Mai on... Taang!
Mai on... Zukaang!
Mai on... Zutara?!?
Mai on... Tokka!
Mai on... Maiko!!!
Mai on... Zukka!
Mai on... Zhue!
Mai on... Harutara!
Mai on... Jinko!
Mai on... Katakka!
Mai on... Toko!
Mai on... Katoph!
Mai on... Azuko!
Mai on... Ty Lokka!
Mai on... Ursoh!
Mai on... Jetara!
Mai on... Maang!
Mai on... Jetko!
Mai on... Azulaang!
Mai on... Iroph!
Mai on... Loopai... ?
Mai on... Ty Luko!
Mai on... The Dukoph!
Mai on... Sokkla!
Mai on... Teoph!
Mai on... Junroh!
Mai on... Zuki!
Mai on... Azutara!
Mai on... Smellershot!
Mai on... Sokkaang!
Mai on... Maitara!
Mai on... Ty Ru!
Mai on... Joo Feng!
Mai on... Zhaozula!
Mai on... On Jaang!
Mai on... Tomai!
Mai on... Jetaru!
Mai on... Xin Yu!
Mai on... Sonko!
Mai on... Earth Kune!
Mai on... Toki!
Mai on... Long Zula!
Mai on... Bumai!
Mai on... Jeong Jakku!
Mai on... Irama!
Mai on... Mohawky!
Mai on... Mai Lee!
Mai on... Maioph!
Mai on... Maiuki!
Mai! On! Maikka! Final!

Mai on... Kataang.

"Take the two most cavity-carving twits in the show, buckle them both in chastity belts, and you have the main 'ship' of Avatar: The Last Airbender.

"Aang is an airbending freak with no hair and a body build like my little brother WHO'S TWO YEARS OLD, but he has a personality that could favorably be compared to an affectionate puppy so he naturally lights up Katara's radar like a firetruck with its siren set to 11. Katara was dark-skinned, exotic, as curved as a lamppost, and uninterested in getting some, so naturally the romance didn't progress much until season 3 when she suddenly discovered America and puberty set in.

"By that point, the two should have looked more like bunnies than humans, but my boyfriend showed up at their house and asked if he could stay 'til he cleared things up with his folks, so all the romance was put on hold until Zuko was no longer shuffling through the house in his Spongebob boxers.

"Once Zuko was safely chained to the throne NO NOT THAT THRONE the two were free to get together and do whatever it is kids do when they declare themselves a couple. I wouldn't know because the love of my life decided to mouth off to his pa and subsequently had to join the navy for a few years.

"Why are you still here?"

until Zuko was no longer shuffling through the house in his Spongebob boxers

...still waiting for someone to fanart Zuko in Spongebob boxers...

Tongue

Wait no longer!

^ Manip by Kyoshi Fan
« Last Edit: Oct 03, 2009 11:52 pm by Loopy » Logged

"What can I say? Beneath my cocksure exterior I have terribly low self-esteem."

"Yes, but beneath that low self-esteem you really do think you're better than everyone else."

"Fair point."
TF:MTMTE Annual 2012, by James Roberts
SMBH
ASN Management

Lord Zuko is not amused

« Reply #1 on: Aug 25, 2008 07:49 pm »

until Zuko was no longer shuffling through the house in his Spongebob boxers

...still waiting for someone to fanart Zuko in Spongebob boxers...

Tongue

ATLA Keeps: Kuei's necklace, Pandalilies, Zhaodburns, Sokka's DoBS speech
TLOK Keeps: Sparkly bush, Aang's statue, Korrlok, Asami's racetrack
Loopy

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #2 on: Aug 25, 2008 07:50 pm »

Mai on... Sukka!

"Sukka- the Avatar ship for people who like their men girly, their women desperate, and their heat level higher than Ozai on Cactus Juice.

"Sokka has the unfortunate luck to combine the sexiest male body on the planet with a personality so girly even Ty Lee got jealous. Early in his adventures he meets a girl named Suki and falls head over heals for her, drawing yet another disturbing comparison to Ty Lee with both his agility and love for people in CLOWN makeup. Suki is the greatest warrior on the planet, and also the hottest girl on the planet IF YOU LIKE THAT SORT OF THING, and wiser than three Avatars in a barrel, so of course she gives in to whatever chemicals are pumping in her brain and gets with Sokka solely for his hot body.

"Sokka isn't so manly than he doesn't have a fear of commitment, so he spends the next season and a half running as far as he can from Suki and getting it on with everything in a skirt short of his sister UNLESS YOU LOOK AT THE SUBTEXT until Suki finally catches up with him and reminds him of his clown fetish. Fortunately Azula was there to spare everyone from our coming GAG REFLEX and captured Suki and sent her to Alcatraz.

"Eventually Sokka realized he wasn't going to be getting what he wanted from the Earthbending tomboy he'd been hanging with and literally tripped over Suki just in time for his voice to deepen. The two spent the rest of the series competing to see how far they could push the censors with their tent-time and stripping, officially knocking me and Zuko down to the second most gross coupling in the history of television.

"That plain enough for you?"

« Last Edit: Nov 02, 2008 06:23 pm by Loopy » Logged

"Yes, but beneath that low self-esteem you really do think you're better than everyone else."

"Fair point."
Loopy

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #3 on: Aug 25, 2008 07:52 pm »

Mai on... Ty Zula.

"No matter how hard, fast, and consistently Nickelodeon denies it, one of the canon ships that snuck past the censors was the illicit romance between Princess Azula and Ty Lee, the two fruitcakes I have the misfortune to call my best friends.

"Azula had a rough childhood that consisted of being the Fire Lord's favorite person in the whole world and so got away with every single antic she perpetrated in service to her inborn misanthropy. She might give you a spiel about how she never had her mother's love and that it resulted in a lifetime of sociopathic rampaging, but the truth is that torturing her big brother Zuko with a sharp object relieved all her stress and kept her a happy child.

"Ty Lee was an airhead who finally proved the old wives' tale that mothers shouldn't drink Cactus Juice while they're pregnant. She has an attention span that makes a Lemur look positively scholarly and a color-based outlook on life that really sent all the wrong signals about which side the river she played on.

"Azula made the rubber-willed Ty Lee her plaything to the disgust of everyone paying attention, a group of which I happened to be THE ONLY MEMBER. Eventually Ty Lee overcame her Stockholm Syndrome after an incident involving a knife, a rhino, and War Minister Qin and ran away to join the circus, probably with the notion that she could use all the clown makeup as part of a complicated plan to seduce Sokka OH WAIT SHE DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT HIM YET. Azula shortly followed and offered Ty Lee the best present she could think of, namely the chance to abuse her brother Zuko.

"Things were going swimmingly between the two so long as you look at things from Azula's perspective, until a little incident that could be summarized as my taking away Azula's favorite toy and then daring her to do something about it because I couldn't stand to live another second WATCHING MY TWO SO-CALLED FRIENDS FLY FREELY UNDER THE NETWORK'S RADAR. Ty Lee saw the whole thing as her chance of escape and chained herself to my leg as I was shipped out to Alcatraz to think about what I did while I golfed and earned a Master's Degree in law.

"By the time we got back, Azula had gone crazy from the frustration of the whole silly mess and had been locked in a closet by her brother so we could all pretend she never existed. Ty Lee promptly asserted her independence by going to live on an island with a bunch of man-hating prima-donas who harbored a fetish for pointy objects and rhinos.

"And people wonder why I wear black and cut myself."

« Last Edit: Oct 06, 2008 08:29 pm by Loopy » Logged

"Fair point."
Loopy

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #4 on: Aug 25, 2008 07:55 pm »

Mai on... Pakkana!

"Perhaps the second-most surprising official coupling of Avatar: The Last Airbender BEHIND MY OWN OVERLY COMPLICATED ROMANCE is the geriatric cuddle-fest between Pakku the Waterbending Master and Kana the former FemiNazi.

"Kana was born in the Northern Watertribe where woman are prevented from learning any useful Waterbending aside from the rare and highly valued healing arts, and she was betrothed to Bender Prodigy and Man of the Year, Pakku. Kana never had any bending ability at all and judging from her INBRED SOCIALLY-CHALLENGED GRANDKIDS her family was hardly the sort that anyone would want to willingly marry into, but nevertheless we have to take her word for it that she somehow wound up engaged to Pakku completely against her will.

"Being a grounded, sensible young lady she hopped on the nearest boat and began a world-wide search for a land of permafrost where she could be a baby-factory housewife without worrying about any laws or social conventions forcing her to stick with such a role if she someday decided to drop her kids off at a Fire House and run away again. Her line eventually produced a hair-looped FemiNazi Waterbending prodigy of a granddaughter and a woman-hating chauvinist grandson, hinting that her reasons for running away to the South weren't as spit'n'polished as she would have us believe.

"Fast forward roughly THREE HUNDRED YEARS and Kana's grandkids show up on Pakku's doorstep looking to get the Avatar some Waterbending training and maybe destabalize the whole tribe's social structure for kicks and giggles. Pakku's having none of that and gets drawn into Katara's rather TRANSPARENT attempt to draw attention away from the fact that her brother is busy deflowering the Chief's daughter in the nearest closet, culminating in the revelation that the pair are actually his grandkids. After a quick attack from the Fire Nation that proved the geezer had succeeded in training the worst army of Waterbenders history had ever seen, Pakku hopped on the nearest raft to go find the love of his life and marry her before he could be fired from his job and then immediately sued for 298 years worth of child support.

"If you think that's bad, wait until I tell you about Iroh's antics."

« Last Edit: Nov 01, 2008 05:01 pm by Loopy » Logged

"Fair point."
Nikkel

sucker love, who's known to swing =]

« Reply #5 on: Aug 25, 2008 08:06 pm »

...so all the romance was put on hold until Zuko was no longer shuffling through the house in his Spongebob boxers.

XD Spongebob boxers. Oh the mental images. I need a picture...

"Ty Lee was an airhead who finally proved the old wives' tale that mothers shouldn't drink Cactus Juice while they're pregnant."

That. Explains. So. Much!

I like this  Cheesy

iKeep Urzai, Ursa's Survival, and Azula's Lies + Psychotic Breakdown
Loopy

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #6 on: Aug 26, 2008 05:01 pm »

Mai on... Kyakoda!

"Successful adult relationships are rare enough on Avatar: The Last Airbender but one that somehow managed to generate a minimal amount of suspense was the devastatingly tragic SNIFF SNIFF marriage between Hakoda of the Southern Water Tribe and Kya She of that Silly Little Necklace.

"The necklace itself used to be Old Lady Kana's betrothal necklace that she got from Old Geezer Pakku and even though she ran a full 180 degrees of a world away from him she kept it as some kind of morbid family heirloom and it was eventually passed to Kya. I don't know if Kana was Kya's mother or Hakoda's mother but to be honest I have trouble telling Boy Water Tribes from Girl Water Tribes except for Sokka with his fantastic sculpted chest and hot ears and tasty bronze skin and I kind lost track of what I was talking about OH YEAH so the end result was that Kya married her brother Hakoda and took to wearing the necklace as it was the only jewelry in the whole tribe. They bounced out two little kids one of which was Waterbending prodigy Katara and since she was the only bender in the whole tribe BECAUSE HER GRANDFATHER WAS A MASTER BENDER Hakoda had the bright idea of plastering "Waterbender Teacher Wanted See Hakoda" posters all over the world's lower hemisphere.

"According to family lore NO NOT MY FAMILY I'M TALKING ABOUT THE INBRED TRIBALS the Fire Nation took notice of this and tracked him down to politely inquire as to why he he needed a teacher but they quickly dispensed with the pleasantries and started lighting things aflame. I don't see how that explains how a high ranking Firebender wound up alone with Kya in her house but you know me I don't question things like that primarily because I know I'll vomit if I get a good mental picture going. Kya pretended to be a Waterbender in order to spare her preciously annoying daughter who walked in on them at the wrong moment and was SHOCKED, SHOCKED to find out that the Firebending home-wrecker had orders to cook her like a cheap greasy fireflake.

"Hakoda was absolutely devastated and like all grieving husbands started taking long boat rides with his tall and handsome best friend Bato who I notice the kiddies are VERY familiar with and everyone wound up happy or at least as happy as anyone is in this messed up little world. Since then a lot of people have started talking about how Hakoda is absolutely destined to get it on with Zuko's mom but I think that's a terribly tasteless thing to say primarily because it means my boyfriend will have SOMETHING NEW TO WHINE ABOUT ALL THE TIME as we gaze at sunsets together.

"Why this is considered entertainment, I'll never understand."

Screen Manip by Kyoshi Fan. Thanks!
« Last Edit: Nov 12, 2008 08:41 pm by Loopy » Logged

"Fair point."
Ambiguity7

iNomadic shipper!

« Reply #7 on: Aug 26, 2008 05:31 pm »

*tacklepounce*

You're the best, Loopy. Cheesy

*Patiently waits for what ship is next on the line of Mai's commentary*

Keeps: Ty leo, frozen wood frogs, Nylappa and Iroh's Sungi horn skillz.
Artstuffs
♥Any pairing that comes to mind♥
Final Fantasy VII + X-Men?
Tamerlan

Sokka strikes again with fire and passionate love

« Reply #8 on: Aug 26, 2008 05:40 pm »

The last line was gold.

What the f*** I'm saying? Everything is gold here Cheesy

[url/http://forums.avatarspirit.net/index.php?topic=22637.0]Islamic avatar stori with hapi end [/url]MY FANFICTION PROJECT DESCRIBING THE RISE AND FALL OF ISLAMIC STYLE AVATARS THROUGOUT THE AGES, read and be surprised at the mystery of what you may find hidden in the chambers of Wan Shi Tong/' s
Rava

♪ CANON! ♪ TyZula ♬ Korrami ♫ Linami ♫ Jumai ♪

« Reply #9 on: Aug 26, 2008 05:53 pm »

but to be honest I have trouble telling Boy Water Tribes from Girl Water Tribes except for Sokka with his fantastic sculpted chest and hot ears and tasty bronze skin and I kind lost track of what I was talking about OH YEAH so the end result was that Kya married her brother Hakoda

I think that is a bit OOC of Mai to think Kya and Hakoda are siblings....
But her confusion over hawt Sokka is just *snicker*

And how about Moppa?
« Last Edit: Aug 27, 2008 05:51 pm by Rava » Logged

yours Rava

Keeper of Aang's Vision of Toph - Iroh's Spirit World sight - Toph's badgermole kiss - Lion turtle's chanting ---  Smiley
Quote from: Fishfood1
you're the king of yuri on ASN
Racheakt

« Reply #10 on: Aug 26, 2008 06:58 pm »

Heh...

Loopy, you are named well.  So very much so.

Though the whole sibling thing...  Hakoda/Kya is, I think, a tad tasteless. 

But all that aside, I like most of what you have here.  Be careful you aren't sucked into the 'I need to outdo myself in th GAG department, because it's funny' trap.  It's overrated, trust me.

I'll be watching to see if this ends up being any good,

Racheakt

Zutara is my fannon
Maiko is my cannon
Me at Fictionpress:
http://www.fictionpress.com/u/609780/
Me at fanfiction:
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1037270/Racheakt
moocow1452

Credit: ChibiChibiBear

« Reply #11 on: Aug 26, 2008 07:34 pm »

Second Moppa, add to the table Ozra and Teoph.

av by crazy4purple23

« Reply #12 on: Aug 26, 2008 09:52 pm »

This is all epic win.

Next couple please.

Keeper of Katara's attempt at being funny and the Kataang kiss in EIP
Ships: Kataang, Maiko, and Tokka <3
My Fanart
Loopy

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #13 on: Aug 27, 2008 04:57 pm »

Be careful you aren't sucked into the 'I need to outdo myself in th GAG department, because it's funny' trap.  It's overrated, trust me.

Are you kidding? I have a hard enough time convincing myself I'm living up to the previous entries with every new piece. Cheesy

Mai on... Moppa!

"When it comes to Avatar: The Last Airbender anything and everything is fodder for 'shipping' including animals and various manufactured transports. The most famous of the former is the completely imaginary romantic affair between the disgusting monster Air Bison Appa and the hyperactive annoying Lemur Momo, and as disgusting as it is to imagine these two pairing up it has still been deemed by the grand powers that be THANK YOU MIKE AND BRYAN to be more probable and tasteful than the even more imaginary 'Zutara' relationship which I disliked for COMPLETELY UNBIASED REASONS.

"Appa is an Air Bison which looks like a mix between an Ewok and a rhino and commands the awesome power to projectile-cough wads of green throat-goo at people it dislikes through masterful use of Airbending. He was chosen by the Avatar to be his animal companion and portable bed and emergency food source due to the mystical hippy connection that formed between the two when the kid chucked an apple at the beast's head. Ty Lee tried a similar method to seduce Sokka the filthy HOT Water Tribe peasant but it didn't lead to anything more than harsh words and a restraining order. When the Avatar used his magic time travel powers to lock himself in a refrigerator for a century Appa was to its great luck frozen alongside the bald freak and so avoided the OH SO SAD destruction of the rest of the species unless you read Fire Nation tabloids and know that Admiral Zhao lives and will someday return at the head of an Air Bison army.

"Momo is much smaller and seems to be some kind of odd jumble of a kitty cat I LIKE SAYING 'KITTY CAT' and a ravenous bat. He may or may not be the last of his species and may or may not be the reincarnation of the Avatar's teacher or a spirit or Zuko's mom or something equally improbable and spends most of his days trying to steal the scene from its owners with supposedly cute and audience-friendly antics.

"The two animals spend a lot of time alone together when the Avatar and his friends go undercover but I severely doubt they were actually carrying on any kind of romance because if I acknowledge it I'll have to imagine it and MY BRAIN CAN'T HANDLE THAT. They apparently became good friends though because when Appa was kidnapped by Star Wars Sand People the Lemur Momo got to make sad faces and mournful trills every so often. So close were they that Momo got to enjoy a little adventure in Ba Sing Se that involved monkeys and more Kitty cats and I frankly had a hard time following it but in the end he found a footprint of Appa's that eventually led to NOTHING IMPORTANT AT ALL to Jet's great lament.

"Once Appa was recovered from the Dai Li and more specifically Azula's shortest-lived boyfriend ever Long Feng, Momo was reunited with his friend and the pair presumably had a lot of fun in the background together when no one was paying attention NO NOT THAT WAY YOU SICK SICK FREAKS. There was some incident involving a samurai battle between the two over the Avatar's mental health but frankly I don't put much stock in stories told by Ty Lee when she's on Cactus Juice so I couldn't tell you any important details.

"What next, we lock two turtleducks in a cage together and pretend we're watching an epic romance?"

« Last Edit: Nov 12, 2008 08:42 pm by Loopy » Logged

"Fair point."
Ambiguity7

iNomadic shipper!

« Reply #14 on: Aug 27, 2008 05:48 pm »

Heheheheh, goes to show Mai isn't the type that melts over cute widdle fuzzily animal luv. Roll Eyes Cheesy

I'm loving the CAPSLOCK emphasis and the frequent pokes at Azula and (her romantic flings) and Ty Lee. Who knew the like for cactus juice ran in the family? Grin

... You are planning to do Chong/Lily, aye? Smiley

Artstuffs
Rava

« Reply #15 on: Aug 27, 2008 06:00 pm »

Yay nice one. I also like the CAPSLOCK emphasis and the pokes at Azula and Ty Lee...

What about Ozai/Ursa?
And I also vote for Chong/Lily... both should be fun.
« Last Edit: Aug 28, 2008 01:39 am by Rava » Logged

yours Rava

Keeper of Aang's Vision of Toph - Iroh's Spirit World sight - Toph's badgermole kiss - Lion turtle's chanting ---  Smiley
schellibie

Welcome to Day 255,642 aboard the Axiom!

« Reply #16 on: Aug 27, 2008 08:59 pm »

How have I not commented here before??? o_0

These are pure, undiluted WIN.

schelloopy trivia: WE FIGHT CRIME.

Hey ASNers! Because of marching band and school, I have a lot less time to hang out online... but I do update my LJ with all of my fanwork and goings-on!

Find me on LJ, BB. Wink

av by crazy4purple23

« Reply #17 on: Aug 27, 2008 10:20 pm »

CAPSLOCK emphasis is awesome.
It's always funny how Mai's mind just happens to drift elsewhere.

How about Hambustion?

Keeper of Katara's attempt at being funny and the Kataang kiss in EIP
Ships: Kataang, Maiko, and Tokka <3
My Fanart
Loopy

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #18 on: Aug 28, 2008 05:53 pm »

Mai on... Urzai!

"Easily the most absolutely disfunctional ship in the entire Avatar series YES EVEN COUNTING ZUTARA is the tumultuous marriage between Phoenix Fire King Lord Ozai and Bad News Ursa.

"Ozai was the younger son of Fire Lord Azulon who no one knows much about and we can't really judge him by his children because one was a tea-loving clown and the other was psycopath who lit babies on fire for jollies. He really wanted to be in charge because, you know, people who light babies on fire are just like that where that have to be in charge even though they'll just light the babies on fire regardless.

"Ursa was an overly nice lady FROM ZUKO'S PERSPECTIVE ANYWAY who didn't seem to have any goals in life other than spending all her time having fun with Zuko AND I DON'T KNOW WHY THAT SOUNDS FAMILIAR. There is some debate about whether or not Ursa loved Azula but since Azula likes to argue both sides of the issue AT THE SAME TIME we'll just move on and pretend everything is bubbles and lollipops. Ursa turned out to be descended from Avatar Roku but honestly that information was never of any use and Zuko doesn't even like to talk about it and the only source is a crazy old man who I'm not convinced isn't half senile and some people think he had a little 'thing' going on with Ursa anway so again we'll just move on and leave things be. Honestly, that's a common attitude with Zuko's mom and since Ozai himself didn't like people talking about her either I like to just pretend she doesn't exist.

"So when Big Brother Iroh's son died in the war THOSE THINGS HAPPEN YOU KNOW Ozai asked his daddy if he could be Fire Lord instead because that's totally how you display tact in front of an irritable Fire Lord. Azuzon was a good daddy to Iroh and punished Ozai for being so insensitive, but he must have always found being a granddaddy a lot harder becaue his punishment for Ozai was making him kill Zuko. I would have thought being a daddy and being a granddaddy would be really similar but I'm never going to be either so I guess I'm not really qualified to criticize like all good Fire Nation ladies. Azulon couldn't even get the punishment right because Ozai never really liked Zuko AS HE LIKES TO CONSTANTLY WHINE ABOUT which to me is a sign that perhaps senility runs in the family so Iroh's mind isn't as infallible as everyone likes to treat it.

"Ursa caught wind of all this, and it's probably a really good thing for Ozai that she did because I'd hate to be the husband who served breakfast in bed the next morning and then slipped in a quick, "Oh yeah, I killed our firstborn last evening, but that's okay, right?" and at least get some scrambled eggs thrown at me. Ursa was a bit put out by the idea because then she woudn't have anyone to feed turtleducks with since Azula absolutely hated the things so she went to Ozai or Azulon or... oh, I don't know, at this point no really knows what happened because it was all mysterious and behind the scenes cloak'n'daggers stuff that I'm willing to wager was four times as complicated as it had to be because THAT'S JUST HOW THIS PSYCHO FAMILY ROLLS. Ursa mysteriously disappeared and Ozai ascended to the station of Fire Lord completely without remorse so I think we can safely declare the marriage Dead on Arrival.

"He never remarried and if it weren't for Zuko and Azula I'd be wondering if he ever had much interest in one in the first place and then was eventually knocked off by the Avatar. Ursa is speculated to have had all kinds of fun adventures after she disappeared and everyone loves to speculate about her continued romantic adventures with Iroh and Piandao and Sokka's daddy Hokada and the Earth King and all kinds of undesirables that I think would utterly disgust the real Ursa and Zuko agrees with me and that's what's really important OH YEAH.

"As far as speculation goes, I prefer the stories about Admiral Zhao riding an Air Bison better."

« Last Edit: Dec 02, 2008 06:22 pm by Loopy » Logged

"Fair point."
Aurora

The truth? About what?

« Reply #19 on: Aug 28, 2008 06:06 pm »

Woo, thread! Very nice additions since you started off with the first few. Cheesy

but since Azula likes to argue both sides of the issue AT THE SAME TIME

WIN. xD

I keep Zuko's letter to Mai, the golden dragon egg, Mai's tea shop outfit, and Suki's ability to defy gravity.
Rava

« Reply #20 on: Aug 28, 2008 06:23 pm »

Again full win (disregarding the slight OOCness of Mai being too submissive as FireLady...)

Is the misspelling of Hokada on purpose?

What about Zhue? Does that count as canon four your and your comedy?

yours Rava

Loopy

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #21 on: Aug 28, 2008 06:27 pm »

Is the misspelling of Hokada on purpose?

It is now. Grin

"Fair point."
Ambiguity7

iNomadic shipper!

« Reply #22 on: Aug 28, 2008 06:32 pm »

"So when Big Brother Iroh's son died in the war THOSE THINGS HAPPEN YOU KNOW Ozai asked his daddy if he could be Fire Lord instead because that's totally how you display tact in front of an irritable Fire Lord.

Cheesy *gigglesnort* Cheesy

For being the most dysfunctional ship on the show, you def. know how to write it for the lulz, Loopy! Grin Course, it's always nice to hear Mai's lamenting of her whiny-former-best friend and the equally-whiny brother of said friend talking her ears off with their emotional baggage speculation preferences every now and then! Wink

Artstuffs
moocow1452

Credit: ChibiChibiBear

« Reply #23 on: Aug 28, 2008 08:47 pm »

Heh, Bad News Ursa. Cause Bear = Ursa, Yeah.

Also putting Ty Luko out there.
« Last Edit: Aug 29, 2008 11:08 am by moocow1452 » Logged

Tamerlan

Sokka strikes again with fire and passionate love

« Reply #24 on: Aug 29, 2008 02:48 am »

WIN Cheesy I love your rambles.

But, you only do canon ships, right? Maybe you can have Rozin soon?

[url/http://forums.avatarspirit.net/index.php?topic=22637.0]Islamic avatar stori with hapi end [/url]MY FANFICTION PROJECT DESCRIBING THE RISE AND FALL OF ISLAMIC STYLE AVATARS THROUGOUT THE AGES, read and be surprised at the mystery of what you may find hidden in the chambers of Wan Shi Tong/' s
Pages: next page »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: