Oct 19, 2017 12:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « previous page   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Other T.V Show Character's That Resemble Avatar's  (Read 19163 times)
The-Blue-Dragon-Lord
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Everlasting Dragon

« Reply #125 on: Dec 13, 2015 12:10 pm »

I don't know anything about Jade Chan or watch the show she's on, but I've seen this a few times on Tumblr...

http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3yq6aIpRG1qjznmuo1_500.jpg
I'm not sure what her personality is like, but she looks like a younger Azula.
I know this is a bit old, but she tends to be a bit overconfident, likes to fight, doesn't really listen to either of her uncles when they tell her to stay out of trouble. She did do one thing that was very Azula like at the end of season 1. The main villain is incapacitated, turned into a living statue. She mocks him about not being able to move, as well as losing his immortality and then proceeds to blow him up with his own fire that was also taken.

That definitely sounds like Azula! xD

Even though I definitely know who Jackie Chan is, I never knew the show existed. Maybe the idea of Azula came from that or coincidence?

He is called Kalameet. A ferocious dragon indeed, even mighty Anor Londo dared not provoke his ire. — Hawkeye Gough
somethingmysterious
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Christmas present from tokotothe end. Thanks ;)

« Reply #126 on: Mar 08, 2016 11:34 am »

For whatever Reason, Cinder Falls from Rwby reminds me of Azula

I don't know what it is about Cinder that just stands out as Azula-ish for me. Maybe it's the fact that both can be cold at times, maybe it's that both wield firebending powers but when I first saw Cinder, she just reminded me of Azula. I can't quite put my finger on it.

Keepin: EIP Iroh's "Prince Zuko, you must try this cake", Aang's death in 220, Azula's widow's peak and Zuko's widow's peak

To do: Change avvi and sig...
Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #127 on: Mar 08, 2016 07:04 pm »

The hair, skin, eye, and clothing coloration helps a lot.

Icy_Ashford
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Av & Sig by Maivry

« Reply #128 on: Mar 08, 2016 10:22 pm »

Cinder Fall always reminded more of Ada Wong from Resident Evil than Azula for me.

But now that I look at it, the gold eyes does fit Azula's description more.

I keep Zuko's dagger & EK coat, Iroh's wisdom, Lu Ten's grave offerings | Mako's scarf, Naga, General Iroh's army outfit, Korra's new formal outfit
Pages: « previous page   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: