Jan 23, 2018 05:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Rate this episode:
10 - 928 (83.5%)
9 - 91 (8.2%)
8 - 32 (2.9%)
7 - 19 (1.7%)
6 - 15 (1.4%)
5 - 5 (0.5%)
4 - 4 (0.4%)
3 - 1 (0.1%)
2 - 2 (0.2%)
1 - 14 (1.3%)
Total Voters: 1094

Pages: « previous page   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [321] Avatar Aang  (Read 125639 times)
Flipdark95
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1775 on: Sep 28, 2012 08:23 am »

^ Dude. any building would get crushed by a mountain.

But my god, the ending was absolutely perfect.

A perfect ending to a perfect series.

I'm waiting to see how Korra can top it.

Dare to be Badass.

Changing Elements
Rising Tide
Breaking Ice
Raging Flame[
Arson
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1776 on: Jan 11, 2013 02:35 pm »

Finally finished the whole season. The last episode was great, not perfect but great. For me, the episode was a bit predictable. I dunno, maybe it's cause I've been lurking Avatar forums and Avatar Wikia before I've finished watching the whole show, I may have subconsciously spoiled it for myself.

Anyhow, I would have really liked to see someone die in the season finale, be it Azula at the end of the Agni Kai or Ozai when Aang was in the Avatar State. Now that I've come to think of it, no one really dies in the whole show. (Except maybe Jet.)

Pretty much everyone in the show was like 'OH NOES, FIRE NATION MURDERED MY FATHER/MOTHER/SISTER/WHOLE NATION IN THE PAST' But like in the present, when the actual show the FN didn't really do any murdering. :-/

I've read 'The Promise' right after watching this episode. In my opinion it's a lot more fulfilling.

That being said I still think avatar is the best show ever, literally.

sfgiantsfanmike
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1777 on: Sep 21, 2013 03:21 am »

Just finished a watch through of the whole series. Started watching the series back in 2010 because of the live action movie: thought the trailers looked cool so I decided to see what the show was about. Anyway, I missed a surprising amount of episodes so it was good to see what I missed.

Anyway, love the ending to the series. The battles conculsion, the mini epilogue, even the ending sequence with Aang and Katara in Ba Sing Se. It was really well done and this time around I paid attention to the score, something I almost never notice, due to the praise here and I was blown away.

Great series and a great wrap up to the series... with one shock for after the end: Ozai was voiced by Mark Hamill. How the heck did I miss that!

Onto a rewatch of Korra tomorrow...
Pages: « previous page   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: