Nov 15, 2019 10:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Rate this episode:
10 - 344 (91%)
9 - 26 (6.9%)
8 - 7 (1.9%)
7 - 0 (0%)
6 - 0 (0%)
5 - 0 (0%)
4 - 1 (0.3%)
3 - 0 (0%)
2 - 0 (0%)
1 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 369

Pages: « previous page next page »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [320] Into The Inferno  (Read 40390 times)
kip
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Hear me say rawr. Rawr.

« Reply #150 on: Aug 30, 2008 05:34 am »

Yeh. It's annoying when minions are stupid and just make it totally easy for the good guys to win.

Yes, I am a death note fan. Hear me say rawr.
Rawr.
Tamerlan Pahlavi
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Pride above all

« Reply #151 on: Aug 30, 2008 06:47 am »

It's an established standard ever since Star Wars that a regular trooper can't hit a man seized target at 12 yards distance in case that target is a hero.

And since Avatar is so much influenced by Star Wars... go figure Tongue

There is no refuge but in audacity. No salvation other than in strength.

"It is better to live one hundred years in wealth than seven days in poverty." - Bob Rock
ThaiOzai
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #152 on: Aug 30, 2008 07:01 am »

Yeh. It's annoying when minions are stupid and just make it totally easy for the good guys to win.

Well, Avatar does that sometimes, but sometimes minions are good, like the Dai Li Agents in "The Eclipse'.
Tamerlan Pahlavi
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Pride above all

« Reply #153 on: Aug 30, 2008 07:21 am »

I resent that, the Dai Li were cool through and through.

"It is better to live one hundred years in wealth than seven days in poverty." - Bob Rock
kip
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Hear me say rawr. Rawr.

« Reply #154 on: Aug 30, 2008 04:55 pm »

The Dai Li may have been cool, but I'm talking generally here. Those FN bobs were certainly not smart. Hotcakes right before an attack? I don't think so.

Rawr.
zukotea
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

i love zuko more than i fear you

« Reply #155 on: Aug 30, 2008 06:30 pm »

One of the Best Agni Kai ever!!

♡iKEEP:Zuko's take off shirt scene in 305, Sokka's Love for Shopping, Katara's Hope, Aang & Zuko's Hug, General Iroh's Voice and Zuko's dragon
ThaiOzai
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #156 on: Aug 30, 2008 10:29 pm »

The Dai Li may have been cool, but I'm talking generally here. Those FN bobs were certainly not smart. Hotcakes right before an attack? I don't think so.

While unrealalistic, I still found the scene to be hilarious  Cheesy
kip
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Hear me say rawr. Rawr.

« Reply #157 on: Sep 01, 2008 01:49 am »

It's not about whether the scene is funny, but whether it makes sense!

Rawr.
ThaiOzai
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #158 on: Sep 01, 2008 02:40 am »

I guess that depends on the person.  While I understand it's unrealalistic, I don't let it take away from my enjoyment of the scene.
Graynar
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #159 on: Sep 07, 2008 04:24 pm »

About Sokka's birthday announcement to the troops; It's not really that unrealistic though, why would those soldiers argue with the captain? I'm sure they wanted a nice break before starting the attack. Besides, it was funny. Wink

And of course this was an awesome episode -credit goes to everyone involved in the making of this show. I have to give props to the track team though, the music in this epi was brillliant.

Also, several fire nation soldiers definitely died -the dudes Toph took out on the bridge were still trapped there when that part of the ship was obliterated. Hurray for off-screen deaths!
kip
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Hear me say rawr. Rawr.

« Reply #160 on: Sep 11, 2008 05:46 pm »

Yes!!! Hurray! Also, good way to rebutt what I said about that scene not making sense!!!

Rawr.
Violet Vespertine
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #161 on: Sep 25, 2008 11:11 am »

The music during the Agni Kai was heartbreaking and yet beautiful at the same time. I loved this episode so much!

Yes, the music for the Agni Kai was unbelievable..very heartbreaking.  The battle itself was beautiful.  Zuko took Azula's lightning hit for Katara.  I was so proud of him. 

Azula is officially fried.

Aang vs Ozai is epic.

Sokka rules.  His birthday party ruse on the airship is absolutely classic.  Toph's metal suit was ingenious.  She is just too cool.

Absolutely epic episdoe.
Antiyonder
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #162 on: Sep 29, 2008 03:17 am »

When arrogant people are close to victory, they have the tendency to let their guard down.  I mean they had no reason to believe they would lose or fall into a trap.
kip
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Hear me say rawr. Rawr.

« Reply #163 on: Oct 02, 2008 09:56 pm »

When arrogant people are close to victory, they have the tendency to let their guard down.  I mean they had no reason to believe they would lose or fall into a trap.

You're right!!!

Rawr.
KyoshiRokuAang
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

ROKUFANG™

« Reply #164 on: Oct 09, 2008 06:42 am »

Loved this episode.

In my opinion, don't know if its shared, but the climax of the finale was reached.
So epic!!

10! Cheesy

& the music. Cheesy WOW. I just loved that.

The Peace Maker music in 321 was probably my favorite of the whole finally though. Smiley

The keeper of: Kyoshi Island, The Guru's Beard, Joo Dee's "Welcome to our wonderful city" & Azula's "Beach Bums"
kip
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Hear me say rawr. Rawr.

« Reply #165 on: Oct 15, 2008 12:20 am »

I also found the soundtrack most excellent. Does anyone know whether it was synthesised or an actual orchestra?

Rawr.
katara1018
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #166 on: Oct 15, 2008 07:22 am »

I also found the soundtrack most excellent. Does anyone know whether it was synthesised or an actual orchestra?
Half and half. The strings in the finale were real, but all of the other instruments were done by computer. Wink

Sig by WaterLady from KF/Tumblr.
Keeper of Sokka's "FLYING KICKAPOW!!! From EIP
Follow me on tumblr: http://avatardedinthetardis.tumblr.com/
kip
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Hear me say rawr. Rawr.

« Reply #167 on: Oct 16, 2008 12:09 am »

Half and half. The strings in the finale were real, but all of the other instruments were done by computer. Wink

Isn't that sort of cheating?

Rawr.
otaku_ben
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

o_l_me_l_o
« Reply #168 on: Oct 17, 2008 01:18 am »

There is no way to describe how masterfully done this episode was. Especially the Zuko/Azula fight. The music set the entire tone because of how the battle was supposed to be portrayed. It wasn't supposed to be some happy moment nor some awsome battle with electric guitars wailing. This was the worst case scenario and it was something that should never happen. Brother fighting sister to the death. Azula's final slip into madness and insanity. Also her losing everything finnaly and realizing the inevitible result of the battle. So epic and so heartbreaking.

Keeper of:
Aang's Onion and Banana Juice
Iroh's White Jade Tea
Bumi's Mad Genius
Toph's Blind Bandit Persona
nac
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

fanatic_nasir@live.com
« Reply #169 on: Oct 25, 2008 02:35 pm »

the way i see the efficient element bending is like:

Firebending          blue fire          lightening
waterbending       ice version      blood bending
earthbending       sand bending    metal bending
airbending           fly/glide           twister(however never saw aang do it)

this episode I liked but only the end part after where zuko and aang say "now we're friends", before that the whole movie was like orange light every time, and

about ozai's cruelness
as much the fire lord ozai was shown cruel and distinct through out the series, he was only the 40% here in the battle, I liked the scene in the eclipse, when he shoots lightening at zuko it was like total nsane the whole bunker looked like its party down there,

about katara's bloodbending
one more i would really like katara to use bloodbending on azula, that would rock the world of the fire nation, and i believe that bloodbending can also be available when it's not full moon, because its just like metal bending bending the liquid watery fragments in the blood in opposite direction, ofcourse toph doesn't have problems bending metal in any other seasons such as spring,

about zuko 's lighteniing shooting power
through out the series all the royal people or meant to be royal such as iroh ozai and azula, they know to shoot lightening but zuko dont although he is to be the fire lord, they should show zuko throw lightening,

about traitors
all of the traitor scenes began from boiling rock part 2 when mai betrayed azula, but we never know that why actually dai li joined azula, they are supposed to care for ba sing se but they destroyed it, I mean like where they tired of being in the walls of ba sing se so that when they would join azula they will visit so many places in the world.

about ursa
I hated that they didn't show about ursa being anywhere, and when zuko asks ozai "where is my mother?" after few seconds he is shown like his uncle is his whole life and ursa never existed, if they didn't wanted to show about ursa then did they introduced it?

a little comedy
i super hate that they ended the series, it should be like four seasons, as iroh mentioned in his song (in i think "waterbending master" or the siege of north part 1) "four seasons for love" well i'd say four seasons for avatar, i think I also read somewhere there was a character afiko the betrayer of the air nomads who helped sozin wipe the airbenders (perceptibly aang)

My views for the 4th seasons - pt1
I say the forth season should feature about air nomads focusing (in details) actually how and why and when the battle started and air nomads were killed and what happened between ursa, azulon and ozai, and it should also show that how aang is mentaining balance and mastering the elements and learning to bend metal, blood and shoot lightending and learning to make twister, perhaps something about the old avatars before aang, more about kyoshi and yangchan should be told.

My views for the 4th seasons - pt2
the fouth season should also show that dai li and long feng and other stealth villains returns and the make an uprising and people who were powerful during the war are now nothing those people also create problems, they should also show how zuko finds his mother, and they should also show that azula escapes and creates vicious plans to destroy avatar and zuko and become firelord while ozai now tries to learn something as mentioned to be by zuko to ozai:  "banishing me was the most amazing thing you could have ever done for me, it put me on the right path, perhaps your time here could be the same for you"    and something about the new southern water tribe after the help of pakku should be shown, new villians and different plots can be shown, if they try to make it,

Thanks and plz reply
I really expected the fourth season it is a disgrace they are making it it soon.
I would really feel amazing if people like to make discussions on my comments, im a very big avatar fan and please mail me to show some gratitude for these ideas above, plz reply.
Tamerlan Pahlavi
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Pride above all

« Reply #170 on: Oct 26, 2008 05:06 pm »

The prospects of a fourth season can be eliminated quite easily with a little imagination so I don't see a need to do it.

Ursa is dead. On another note, her life isn't important for the future of the world at all. Zuko already found happiness without her.

Ozai is imprisoned for life. Under his command, thousands of innocents were killed and he did nothing to redeem himself like Iroh.

Azula is in the crazy house for life and even if she's cured, she's still a political enemy and unlikely to be ever released.

The Air Nomads are dead as even confirmed by Mike and Bryan. And even if Aang and Katara had airbending kids, it's practically impossible to repopulate an entire race.

Long Feng is imprisoned too and will stay there while his Dai Li are most likely branded traitors and expelled from/hunted down in the Earth Kingdom.

Toph's and Mai's parents aren't too much of an important issue either seeing how happy those girls are with their new family: The Gaang.

Those who desire war are an minority. A vast majority of the world wants peace, even in the Fire Nation. The people are tired from all the killing and destruction and rather want another way of living so they'll work hard to have it and together with Zuko and Aang they certainly wont allow a few loud mouthed trouble makers to ruin it.

In short, the season 3 ending was the perfect happy ending for all the heroes and good folks of the series. That huge "The End" at the end means the end. They live happily ever after, end of story.

nac
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

fanatic_nasir@live.com
« Reply #171 on: Oct 28, 2008 10:26 am »

practically i dont see the thing the same way, ursa can't be dead, as said by by zuko, "so she's alive" and if you're pretty obviously in against for 4th season, than i guess im opposing to you as well, and since you dont want 4th season you wouldn't probably want to go in favor, let me tell you these are only some points, the directors have also said they might just give up a fourth season after three movies.
Tamerlan Pahlavi
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Pride above all

« Reply #172 on: Oct 28, 2008 02:51 pm »

^Where did they say they might do a fourth season? If you had some proof to show, I'd be very thankful for the info Smiley And no, I'm not opposed to a fourth season, I'm just saying that there is no real need for it. As for Ursa, there's no proof she's alive. All Ozai had to say on the matter was perhaps, so she could be well and truly dead too.

paul0
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #173 on: Oct 28, 2008 09:25 pm »

the agni kai of azula and zuko was the best!

CherryRose
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #174 on: Oct 28, 2008 10:25 pm »

the agni kai of azula and zuko was the best!
Heh, I can't stand it. I just can't find the fact Zuko didn't die when the lightning nearly reached his heart. He would've died of instint shock and fast heart rate. Water so does not cure rate of your heart. Maybe clean the blood, but still. Zuko would've died.
And that's why I hate this episode. Zuko should not die, and if that was real life, he would've so died.
Also, Azula could've not recorved so quickly after being toppeled over the stone floor. Seriously.
Pages: « previous page next page »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: