Jun 29, 2017 03:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Rate this episode:
10 - 344 (91%)
9 - 26 (6.9%)
8 - 7 (1.9%)
7 - 0 (0%)
6 - 0 (0%)
5 - 0 (0%)
4 - 1 (0.3%)
3 - 0 (0%)
2 - 0 (0%)
1 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 369

Pages: next page »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [320] Into The Inferno  (Read 29399 times)
Acastus
Expert Advisor
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Victim of the gelatinous cube.

« on: Jul 19, 2008 09:27 pm »

Description: Zuko battles his sister with Katara's help for the right to be named Fire Lord. Elsewhere, Aang meets Ozai just as the comet arrives.

Discuss!
einsteinboricua
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Sokka's twin brother and Ozai's cool agent.

einsteinboricua@hotmail.com
« Reply #1 on: Jul 19, 2008 09:32 pm »

This is by far my favorite episode alongside Avatar Aang...it was the tipping point of the finale, at least for me.

Proud Sukka shipper. avvie by XXbAsXX
I keep Appa's clumps of hair on the river, the invasion, the places of the invasion, and EK's documents and belongings
-Remind me again how you're related to Sokka?
-Why I'm his third cousin's brother's wife's step niece's great uncle....twice removed.
Malia
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'd rather eat garbage lettuce than a dead body.

« Reply #2 on: Jul 19, 2008 09:33 pm »

AMAZING. The Agni Kai was absolutely beautiful, and screech worthy. Aang and Ozai's battle made my head spin as well. It was just killing suspense. So amazing. That's all I can say for now.

you're the greatest Avatard I know.

^ -tearbend- <3
aa623
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Ty Lee <3

« Reply #3 on: Jul 19, 2008 09:37 pm »

The music during the Agni Kai was heartbreaking and yet beautiful at the same time. I loved this episode so much!

Keeper of the mural of Earth Kingdom Avatars from 103, the theory Ty Lee is descended from Air Nomads, Ty Lee's "At least I'm different now!" the theory that Pema is Ty Lee's daughter, Ikki's grey eyes, Mako's amber eyes, and Ikki's quote about the best way to win a boy's heart from 105.
candycane
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I think...I've become a shipper!

« Reply #4 on: Jul 19, 2008 09:39 pm »

Goddang music really got to me. I couldn't take it.

T.T

My little sister made fun of me. Great episode 10/10 from me.

The many looks of Zuzu
Keeper of:
The nickname Zuzu, Zuko's metamorphosis, Jet's messed up childhood, Sokka's tears
M
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #5 on: Jul 19, 2008 09:39 pm »

Hail Firelord Maiko and Avatar kataang.....Well that's the only spoiler i would disclose...........

The 2 hour movie rocks.you have to watch it to know it. It does justify on focussing on Aang at the end. Some answers have been answered but some still linger. All in all it was worthed to spend 2 hours on the TV on a saturday afternoon.

And as goes the saying - 'Everything that has a Beginning has an End', the show is over guys and it left with a nice ending. Happy viewing.
wildfire651
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Proud supporter of Kataang, Maiko, and Sukka!

« Reply #6 on: Jul 19, 2008 09:40 pm »

azula finally went "over the egde"... did you see her flopping around like a fish
she had so much potential to be good too... such a waste.. oh well

the firebending was amazing... and katara was great as always (but im biased as im sure you can tell by me avi and sig Smiley )

the music was epic too

Keeper of the fake firebending streamers!
I wish it wasn't all over... Sad
TerrAqua-bender
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #7 on: Jul 19, 2008 09:42 pm »

The music during the AZUko battle was perfect.  The firebending was so beautiful but I could feel the raw power and danger of the fire as well.  I thought that Zuko was going to die for a second there.  I was like OH NO KATARA, then OH NO ZUKOOOOO.  And when Katara froze Azula and herself in ice, amazing.  But then I though, ok..so what now, are you just going to sit there.  Amazing.  Aang was doing pretty well with Ozai at first but then he started to run. More later after I watch again.
Knowledge Seeker
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #8 on: Jul 19, 2008 09:48 pm »

The firebending in Zuko and CrAzula's Agni Kai was incredible and the music was beautiful.  Wow, Zuko took the hit for Katara!  It was so well done that the commercials were a rude interruption.   Just great! 

ShortRound
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #9 on: Jul 19, 2008 09:51 pm »

Man this is probably my favorite, besides for the epic ending.

Now all we need is screen shots to relive the moment...

I still can't believe it......

"AIRBENDING SLICE!!!!!!" "A TURTLE LION!" "AIRSHIP SLICE!!!!!" AZULA LOOKS LIKE A PSYCO!
TheGreatExpression
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #10 on: Jul 19, 2008 10:03 pm »

The music alone during the agni kai almost made me cry. And when we saw that Azula was going to shoot Katara, the entire room gasped at the same time. My family is so in sync  Cheesy

I can't believe Azula finally lost it. I always knew she was crazy, but wow. That would have been heartbreaking, if I didn't hate Azula so much. Another thing that almost made me cry Smiley

.visit www.whatismae.com to learn more.
fireywaters
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Peace on Avatar, before peace in real life

« Reply #11 on: Jul 19, 2008 10:03 pm »

It was the beginning of the end, and I loved it. Especially paranoid Azula. At the rate they were going at, there wouldn't be anyone left in the Fire Nation to rule. LOL

Peace between the Fire Nation and the other nations, before peace in our world
SifuPeachtail
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

No amount of catnip could make me love you

« Reply #12 on: Jul 19, 2008 10:03 pm »

One word: E-P-I-C Shocked
Sister:Rate this episode.
Me:287686!
Sister:Between 1 and 10
Me:Umm......287686!

Okay this was my episode in the finalle, and here is why. The first two episodes were all set up to main part and were still super but not moving to much foward. The last episode was incredible but someone needed to die(I may sound like a creep saying this but it is true Undecided). It all seemed too happy by the end, like the world is a prefect place, with I felt ditracted from the earlier idea of the show that I got, life isn't perfect.Also the final shot needed to be of everyone, not just Aang and Katara Tongue

This perticular episode was capturing to me because of all the fight scences. each one was animated with such care and brought each charecter to thier fullest. The best of which for me was the Zuko and Azula fight. The music just fit it so well and made you feel like you were watching something truely special by the way sound and animation corispoded together. It was so beautiful I felt tears in my eyes. Perfect. I feel truly honored to be part of the fanbase for the most epic show ever to air on tv!

So what is my rating.......287686! Grin

The music during the Agni Kai was heartbreaking and yet beautiful at the same time. I loved this episode so much!
Amen *gives them a cookie*
« Last Edit: Jul 19, 2008 10:09 pm by SifuPeachtail » Logged

Me write fanfiction!!!!
www.fanfiction.com/~peachtail
Tycadia
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #13 on: Jul 19, 2008 10:11 pm »

My favorite part was:

The captain remembered my birthday!  He does care!

That's what make avatar so great, it keeps things light while things are epic.

Too bad about Azula, she was such an awesome villain, but she just kind of degenerated into madness.  It certainly fit though.
fireywaters
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #14 on: Jul 19, 2008 10:35 pm »

I thought the FN soulders talking was funny, they never meet until now. It reminded of a Robot Chicken sketch.

ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #15 on: Jul 19, 2008 10:39 pm »

One of my favorite scenes was Azula slowing unraveling. Her expressions were insane, and she was really drunk with power. The scene perfectly captured her paranoia, I felt it was very believable. "You are all banished!"

Who the heck storyboarded Toph going totally metal!!! Someone cosplay that quick! We were all cheering at my house like we did during the Blind Bandit. Toph will always be a bad chick, and I am so glad they introduced her to the show.

The great birthday meeting was phenomenal! Hi, I work in communications, I work in the engine room...LOL OMG!!! Thank you thank you! Even in the most intense moments, they can totally whip out hilarious scenes like that...brilliant!

The ending was so awesome! The OWL reclaiming Ba Sing Se. Iroh in full effect! The old school doing what they do best...kicking butt! As an old timer myself. I greatly approve...after all, all old people know each other Tongue Azula hallucinating, and hearing her mother telling her that she didn't hate her, that she loved her...my heart went out to Azula. I wished she was so twisted up inside.

Every bit of this episode was mind blowing, but the bending battles whether large scale or one on one was nothing like I have EVER seen. I was beside myself, totally silent and hearing the unbelievable Track Team score and my heart beat, and little else. I couldn't believe Zuko tempted Azula to lightning bend, but I did expect Azula to go as low as to attack Katara. Zuko sacrificing himself to save Katara was something I never thought I would see Zuko do, and I am very proud of him.

The episode ended nicely...and we all braced ourselves for Aang to emerge from his rock ball.

fallenwings
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #16 on: Jul 19, 2008 10:41 pm »

I loved the scene with Azula and Ursa

Azula: Even you fear me
Ursa: No, I love you Azula, I do.

Man that just sent Azula off the deep end.
ThePaintedLady
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #17 on: Jul 19, 2008 10:45 pm »

^ I agree. Ursa and Azula scene. One of my favorites ever.

CrAzula was... awesome. Strangely, her dive of the deep end was one of the coolest parts of this episode.

10/10 A great episode.

Tokka and Jinko. They live on in my heart. <3
Firelord Dee
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #18 on: Jul 19, 2008 10:46 pm »

It was nice to finally see Ozai in action. This should clear up any arguments as to whom is the most powerful firebender. I guess we know who taught Azula how to fly with firebending.
PseudoEthnic
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #19 on: Jul 19, 2008 10:53 pm »

Everything was awesomesauce to the MAX! Toph in that metalbended armor oodles of WIN right there! Sokka was smart of ramming one airship into all the other ones. Very clever. Part one of Aang vs. Oai and Azula vs. Zuko was very awesome, too! Smiley
Katsuno_Hitomi
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Look, a distraction!

« Reply #20 on: Jul 19, 2008 11:00 pm »

I guess random birthday guy didn't have that happy of a birthday. The Agni Kai was wonderfully done. And the Ozai/Aang battle was awesome!

Here there be dragons.
iKeep: BA Sing Se cha-cha, Toph\'s FN headdress, Katara\'s \"pregnant\" belly
fireywaters
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #21 on: Jul 19, 2008 11:13 pm »

I liked the diolgue at the beginning of the Zuko / Azula agni kai, in which Azula says I am sorry it has to end this way. Than Zuko says no you don't. And Azula said your right.

Bethiesbabyjennifur
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

What's your superpower?

« Reply #22 on: Jul 19, 2008 11:30 pm »

omg.....absolutely flawless.

Keeper of: Iroh's cracked teapot, Fu-Fu Cuddlypoops's apple, and Zuko's grief.
Weapon's Master of the boomerang.
grievous5226
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

BEARCLAW!

« Reply #23 on: Jul 19, 2008 11:34 pm »

I Think Zuko Survived because

A, When Aang was hit by lighting, I don't think he actually died.

B, Zuko Might have more resistance to lighting, considering it's channeled through him before.

Great episode, like all of 'em.

Prussia is like a gender confused dog. Are you Germany, or Russia?!? Make up your mind!
Bethiesbabyjennifur
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

What's your superpower?

« Reply #24 on: Jul 19, 2008 11:40 pm »

Watching Azula unravel was the greatest, also, i have always loved it when the good guys get hit with something, ie. Sokka's leg, Zuko's chest....can't wait...

Keeper of: Iroh's cracked teapot, Fu-Fu Cuddlypoops's apple, and Zuko's grief.
Weapon's Master of the boomerang.
Pages: next page »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: