Mar 24, 2017 04:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Rate this episode:
10 - 253 (78.1%)
9 - 49 (15.1%)
8 - 15 (4.6%)
7 - 5 (1.5%)
6 - 1 (0.3%)
5 - 0 (0%)
4 - 1 (0.3%)
3 - 0 (0%)
2 - 0 (0%)
1 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 316

Pages: « previous page   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [319] The Old Masters  (Read 30059 times)
Wan-Shi-Tong-Servant
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #300 on: Sep 08, 2012 03:42 am »

The thing I hate in this episode is, that the rest of the Gaang didn't worry long about Aang after June said he's "gone". At any case, it seemed so. They just planned further. Superfriends!! Lips sealed

If you can't find someone with a shirshu, you're not going to find them. I thought that was made pretty clear.

And they DO kind of have an impending battle on their hands.

An in-depth examination of ATLA. Ty Lee meets Azula's targets: complete strangers, yet their auras glow invitingly. Kataang, TyLokka, sibling!Toko http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5732344/1/What_Meets_the_Eye

Undertale fanfic:
http://forums.avatarspirit.net/index.php?topic=24342.msg2465903#msg246590
TyLuko4Ever
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I am the solution.

« Reply #301 on: Sep 08, 2012 04:49 am »

I was disappointed that we didn't get any interaction between Iroh- the carrier of the dragons' philosophy that fire is life- and Jeong Jeong- the self-hating firebender who believes fire is a root of evil.

Can't you just imagine Jeong Jeong at the cusp of a battle, pacing or looking at his hands or praying or meditating, desperately afraid that the comet's power is going corrupt him for good, etc, etc, and Iroh notices and has a talk with him.

Yes! I've had so many headcanons about this.

Sig by Brush Bender
Keeper of: Ty Lee's "I know you" and Zuko's "Circus freak!"
My DA  My FFN
Lucky
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #302 on: Nov 09, 2014 03:32 pm »

What was the purpose of Aang asking all of the past avatars for advice and guidance if all he was going to do was ignore them and do things the way he wanted to regardless? Talk about being hardheaded. I mean seriously, I just can't even with that, what was he even doing wasting all that time?
Colonel_Brian
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #303 on: Jan 01, 2015 12:16 pm »

I liked this episode better than the Phoenix King, it had tons of solid moments. I liked that we got to see so many old faces, it really made the finale feel like the end of a long story. As many people have said, Zuko's reunion with Iroh was very emotional. As for Aang, I liked his dilemma, but it seemed to me to be a strange place to end Aang's character arc on. I don't mind it actually, but it never seemed like a problem he had before. Anyhow, this episode set up the rest of the finale perfectly. I liked the Lion Turtle's closing line. It was delightfully dramatic. "Wait for him; he will come."
Pages: « previous page   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: