Apr 24, 2017 08:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maivry's Avatar Graphics (9/27: A smidge of nostalgia)  (Read 16838 times)
Dorky
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Just get down to biz my ninja!

« Reply #75 on: Jun 24, 2012 06:03 pm »

0.0 Can I has?? Pwetty Pwease? With a cherry on top?

-Triplets with Smellerbee & RomoineRawr-

icon credit
Maivry
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #76 on: Jun 24, 2012 06:58 pm »

As I said in the board rules, no permission is necessary. Smiley Enjoy.

ArtFicsGraphics
Aangs True Love
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

"That lady is my hero."

« Reply #77 on: Jun 24, 2012 09:13 pm »

Oh my goodness.  How?  HOW have you created such a perfect icon? Cheesy

I do believe the animation adds an extra special element to the graphic.  I am super happy with how it turned out!  You did an awesome job.  Thank you so very much! <3

I keep TokKataangletoe/Toph's statue/Aang's legacy/Bolin's dumplings/Lin's sacrifice.
Let your heart guide you. It whispers...so listen closely. <3 Icon=Maivry
Earth Angel
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #78 on: Jun 25, 2012 02:34 am »

All your graphics are gorgeous Maivry ! I really like the Korra sig with Katara's quote in it; I love the font and how intense it looks! I also really loved your batch of Lin avvies and both of ATL's Lin request! Cheesy

iKeep: Makorra | the Makorra hug & kiss in 112 | Makorra's final scene
guitarfreak
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

bamfs~

« Reply #79 on: Jun 28, 2012 07:12 am »

asdfghjkl, those lin and korra icons are absolutely amazing!! :O
the one you made for atl is really exceptional too, getting it to loop perfectly

love your coloring!

CrimsonRose
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Gone talkin' to a wall

« Reply #80 on: Apr 13, 2013 05:42 pm »

Whao! You're work is amazing!!!

Sig by me
Maivry
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #81 on: May 27, 2013 03:17 pm »

Phew, back from what appeared to be a hiatus -- but, appearances can be deceiving. So you guys know, requests and such are open as long as I'm still around the forum. Smiley It's not dependent on how often I update this board.

For the past few months I've been part of The Awesome Graphicalistica Stand-off!, and now all the resultant graphics are ready to be offered to for anyone to use. =) Enjoy.

After this point I'm officially opening sig requests. Yup, they're no longer restricted to Tokka and specials. Tongue

ArtFicsGraphics
Tongone
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #82 on: May 28, 2013 08:31 am »

You've had so many creative ideas this round. I love the soft coloring for the coloring icon challenge. I was impressed at how well you accomplishes the goals of the 4+ characters challenge so easily, the composition and colors were all lovely and the voters agreed. And I still wanna know how on earth you got just the fire to have color. o.o

The 4 elements sig was just gorgeous. It was an excellent and unique way of arranging the opening sequence into a 400x200 box.

The only thing I never did understand was what the squiggly lines in the Tarrlok sig were supposed to be. If I stare hard enough, it looks like text, but I honestly couldn't tell.

But great job on all of these and congrats on your win!
Mr Grieves
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #83 on: May 28, 2013 08:42 am »

Well done on your sparkly TAGS oeuvre Maivry.
Maivry
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #84 on: Sep 27, 2014 02:48 am »

I just finished dusting off this poor thread from almost a year and a half of neglect. Fixed tons of broken images. Tongue Oh these conveniently free services inconveniently becoming inconvenient...

Tonnie -- For the record, the Tarrlok sig says "You need to be removed." Wink But I don't blame you for not being sure able to read it. I had to check the original file to confirm it myself.

No new graphics today, but I thought it would be fun to gather random screenshot manips stuff I've done over the years. Or maybe I'm just feeling nostalgic and I needed something to make this update feel justified.

Manips are usually the result of someone making a random comment when I'm in the mood. I don't officially take requests for them, but it doesn't hurt to drop hints if you think the world needs more. Grin

Suzukka will own your soul.

http://piandao.org/panshots/atla/ep54pan20.jpg

Seriously. Throw a Mai in there and my life is complete. <3

For a while I thought about making a Zhaodburns sig for myself with Zhao holding a pandalily in his mouth, but my sig making skills aren't all that good to make that happen.

Mako is, like, the Haru of LoK. Haru would make a horrible villain. I mean, look at this face:

[insert more classic Loopy]

Now, someone photoshop this mustache onto Mako. Do it. Do it now.

I've done a few more, but these are the ones I'm still laughing about.

One more. Not sure if this was prompted by anyone or not:

ArtFicsGraphics
Rava
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Korrami ♪ TyZula ♬ Kataang ♫ Maiko ♫ Bopal ♪ Sukka

« Reply #85 on: Jan 04, 2015 07:28 pm »

Requesting Korrasami set. Please. And I read and accept your terms.

--> Is it allowed to upload the graphics to another provider so I can use it if you take your versions down, like you say could happen in your terms?

yours Rava

Keeper of Aang's Vision of Toph - Iroh's Spirit World sight - Toph's badgermole kiss - Lion turtle's chanting ---  Smiley
Quote from: Fishfood1
you're the king of yuri on ASN
Maivry
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #86 on: Jan 04, 2015 07:35 pm »

I'm sorry, I hoped you'd see that Korrasami comes under slash ships, which I reserved the right to refuse.

But if you're open to something else I'd be happy to fulfill your request. And, yeah, re-uploading is fine.

ArtFicsGraphics
Rava
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Korrami ♪ TyZula ♬ Kataang ♫ Maiko ♫ Bopal ♪ Sukka

« Reply #87 on: Jan 04, 2015 07:46 pm »

I'm sorry, I hoped you'd see that Korrasami comes under slash ships, which I reserved the right to refuse.

I thought all canon ships would be okay for you. Seems it is not so. *shrug*

I have to invest some time and find me my GIMP book since I got rusty GIMPing...

yours Rava

Keeper of Aang's Vision of Toph - Iroh's Spirit World sight - Toph's badgermole kiss - Lion turtle's chanting ---  Smiley
Quote from: Fishfood1
you're the king of yuri on ASN
Maivry
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #88 on: Jan 04, 2015 07:52 pm »

No, it doesn't work that way.

Huh, come to think of it, maybe I should add that I won't do Sukka sigs. Wink Ah, but I'm kidding.

ArtFicsGraphics
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: