Aug 20, 2019 01:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sokka is cheating on girls  (Read 14120 times)
Brambo
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Keeper of the Earthchampion Belt

« Reply #50 on: Sep 18, 2006 02:10 pm »

Lol Sokka is not cheating, hes is a lady's lover:

Toph and Ty lee, just find him cute and not the other way. Suki kissed him on the the ''Warriors of Kyoshi''
episode, what he didnt expect. Than he fell in love with Yue, witch was the only girl where he really felled
in love with. Than she died and there was a lot of sadness for him, witch he still walks with when he sees
Suki again in ''The Serpent's Pass'' episode. She didnt know that he lost Yue, so she doesnt know what is
going on. Along untill the end Suki respects him for that, but Sokka realizes that he needs to go on with his
life, so he kisses Suki. This is the proove he's not a cheater but just a lady lover. I wish i was like him, lol!
« Last Edit: Sep 18, 2006 03:06 pm by Brambo » Logged
Sokkafangirl
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Sokka, the thinker of the group. He rocks!

« Reply #51 on: Sep 18, 2006 03:16 pm »

if Suki join the group mabey help Sokka move on

Bah I'd rather have Ty-Lee help him with those problems and join the group. She has a good heart and I'd like to see those two get together. So maybe Sokka doesn't hate all people apart of the Fire Nation.

Sokka fan girl! He's so cute!

Support both Ships a hundered percent!
 Banner mad by cheyanne! Thank you cheyanne!
Purple_Sparkle
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Open Your Eyes to Love

Caligirlcom@msn.com KataangShipper
« Reply #52 on: Sep 18, 2006 05:09 pm »

I don't think he's cheating, I think he is simply moving on  Smiley I don't think there is anything wrong with that.
Yue will always have a special place in his heart Smiley

Proud Kataang and Maiko Shipper

Keeper of Zuko's Smile
jakniclesin
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

LIES!!!

jakniclesin@yahoo.com
« Reply #53 on: Sep 18, 2006 06:39 pm »

He's not cheating, because he hasn't made a comittment. I guess what transpired between him and Yue made them very close, true, but they never really made a comittment to each other.

Keeper of Toph's Manners.
Tananda
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Av by omgasp

Michelle+es+FAG
« Reply #54 on: Sep 18, 2006 06:41 pm »

Well, kinda they did. BUT she was engaged AND she told him she couldn't see him anymore right before the war broke out.

xlegend34
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

PROUD Keeper of Kataang, and the Soldier Boy Song

arman12 sharpiesrawesome42
« Reply #55 on: Sep 18, 2006 06:58 pm »

Yes but the point not to sound cruel, is Yue is dead, the commitment is going to break soemtime, as soon as her gets over her, and as purple said yes she will always have a place in his heart, you never forget your first love.

Leaves from the vine, falling so slow.
Like fragile, tiny shells,
Drifting in the foam.
Little soldier boy, come marching home.
Brave soldier boy, comes marching home.
R.I.P. Mako
lord of fire
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #56 on: Sep 18, 2006 09:11 pm »

good point
zennyrpg
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

ZennyRPG
« Reply #57 on: Sep 18, 2006 10:06 pm »

Sokka's not cheating... no girlfriends = no cheating.  I hope he does end up with Suki though (eventually) because it seems like she would be good for him.  Some one to balance him.  Ty Lee and Soka just seems like two flaky people... i can't imagine either one giving the other the attention they need.  And Toph and Sokka... Toph is too cool for that.

The only reason Sokka gets all the girls is because he's the only eligable guy around.  Aang is young and in love with katara.  And i can't imagine zuko flirting with anyone.. ever.  If he did it would probably be hilarious, which makes me excited about the up and coming episodes!  I wish they would delve into the zuko/mai thing more... that would be interesting.

Anyway, like i was saying.  Don't blame sokka.  Hes travelling the world saving people... thats a good way to get the chicks.

Keeper of Sozin's Blue Dragon
Keeper of Zuko's Blue Inner Dragon
Keeper of Zuko's Red Inner Dragon
Keeper of the Meadow Vole
lord of fire
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #58 on: Sep 18, 2006 10:40 pm »

Suki might only person to keep in line
MonCapitan
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Mmm.. Redheads

« Reply #59 on: Sep 18, 2006 11:04 pm »

I was pretty sure that Sokka was 16 because of that whole test thing that his fathers friend gave him and he passed. o.o;  But anyways.  Sokka isn't a player and he didn't cheat on anyone.  He was never technically dating Yue . . . blah blah blah, everything I was going to say has already been said.  Yue died, so he can move on with his life.  It's not good to dwell on the past for a long time.  Suki would understand with Yue and smiling at a girl doesn't mean your cheating on another girl your not dating. Ummm, yeah, not a player.  *can't think of anything else to put right now* X-X Huh
The test is done when a member of the Water Tribe reaches the age of 14.

Please help my city grow. Estharopolis - Population
Quadgurl
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Zutarian queen at your service-o

« Reply #60 on: Sep 18, 2006 11:45 pm »

God everyone, what if toph DOESN'T have a crush on Sokka? Im sure she would've kissed aang if he had saved her, along wiwth any other guy. Don't go thinking that just because she kissed suki on accident thinking it was sokka doesn't mean she has a crush on him. >:-(

Sokaang + Zutara = My Avatar ships Grin
Join the zutarian-empire today! http://zutarian-empire.deviantart.com
lord of fire
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #61 on: Sep 19, 2006 01:04 am »

but was funny
jakniclesin
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

LIES!!!

jakniclesin@yahoo.com
« Reply #62 on: Sep 19, 2006 05:09 am »

God everyone, what if toph DOESN'T have a crush on Sokka? Im sure she would've kissed aang if he had saved her, along wiwth any other guy. Don't go thinking that just because she kissed suki on accident thinking it was sokka doesn't mean she has a crush on him. >:-(

If that's the case why was she embarrassed to have kissed Suki?

ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #63 on: Sep 19, 2006 08:03 am »

If that's the case why was she embarrassed to have kissed Suki?

It's possible she was embarrassed because it's more acceptable to kiss a boy than a girl.

« Last Edit: Sep 19, 2006 04:49 pm by Avatar_Mom » Logged

xlegend34
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #64 on: Sep 19, 2006 04:14 pm »

Good point, she was willing to drown after that, and I don't think it was because she kissed Suki, but merely because she was worried Sokka might find out and that she kissed the wrong person, the drowning was an excuse.

Drifting in the foam.
R.I.P. Mako
MeatAndSarcasm
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Mei Ling :3

« Reply #65 on: Sep 19, 2006 04:36 pm »

Sokka is definately not cheating on anyone.

My first girlfriend turned into the moon. Owner of Katara\'s Water-brella
lord of fire
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #66 on: Sep 19, 2006 09:17 pm »

Suki  might be person only outside of  the family to keep in line
Sonri7
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Speak, even when your voice shakes

« Reply #67 on: Sep 20, 2006 12:23 am »

I'll admit, I was really ticked off at Sokka when he had his little flirtatious moment with Ty Lee RIGHT after being with Suki. But, after hearing some of the guys' perspectives, I understand where Sokka was coming from. So now, I do not believe he was a dirty scumbag for doing what he did Tongue.

I'm definitely glad he moved on from Yue, her being dead and the new moon spirit and all... Kind of puts a strain on the relationship, don't you think?

"The true mind can weather all the lies and illusions without being lost. The true heart can touch the poison of hatred without being harmed. Since beginningless time, darkness thrives in the void, but always yields to purifying light."
jakniclesin
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

LIES!!!

jakniclesin@yahoo.com
« Reply #68 on: Sep 20, 2006 08:12 am »

Lol dirty scumbag...

xlegend34
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #69 on: Sep 20, 2006 05:57 pm »

Lol yea you really have to hear it from a guy's point of view or you'll think that.

Drifting in the foam.
R.I.P. Mako
Lychii
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

beautiful disaster

« Reply #70 on: Sep 20, 2006 10:39 pm »

That wasn't the only indication of Toph liking Sokka, just so you know. There were hints long before this. Tongue

Purple_Sparkle
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Open Your Eyes to Love

Caligirlcom@msn.com KataangShipper
« Reply #71 on: Sep 20, 2006 10:46 pm »

Yeah but while she said "Oh Sokka you saved me" cute romantic music was playing in the background.

Proud Kataang and Maiko Shipper

Keeper of Zuko's Smile
ThePower06
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Naruto and Sakura- Standing Together as Equals

« Reply #72 on: Sep 20, 2006 10:50 pm »

Yeah but while she said "Oh Sokka you saved me" cute romantic music was playing in the background.

although i felt a lil sorry for Toph i couldnt help laughing at that part.

Im not sure of the creator of the Avvie, but credit goes to you.
Zoo
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #73 on: Sep 20, 2006 10:58 pm »

You really wouldn't want to hear all the guys POV. >_> I mean, really, we're teenagers. There is one thing teenage boys think about. Sex. That's it. You ask your friend if all he really thinks about is sex. He might say no, but he is lying. Sure, we might sometimes stray from sex in our train of thought, but never for very long.

So this means one thing, All Sokka can think about it sex. Doesn't really matter with who or how he really feels. In a postion where it was readily avalible he would SO take it.

We are creating a world that all may enter without privilege or prejudice accorded by race,economic power,military force, or station of birth.We are creating a world where anyone, anywhere may express his or her beliefs,no matter how singular,without fear of being coerced into silence or conformity.
Lord_Akuma
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Sorcerer of Death's Construction

« Reply #74 on: Sep 21, 2006 03:02 am »

Come on guys!!  Stop player-hating on poor Sokka!  The man obviously has massive pimp potential.  I betcha some people are just jealous that Sokka is pulling so many fine chicks while some of you can only get that old fat chick that sits in the corner of your classroom.

Fear leads to anger
Anger leads to hate
Hatred leads to power
Power leads to victory
Let your anger flow through you
Your hate will make you strong
True power is only achieved through testing the limits of one's anger, passing through unscathed
The weak deserve their fate

–tenets of Sith p
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: