Dec 06, 2019 04:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sokka is cheating on girls  (Read 14856 times)
TheNineTails
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Who ate my Friggin Ramen

« Reply #25 on: Sep 16, 2006 10:16 pm »

He had 1 no official GFs so =no cheating=no b*tch slaps.

wildfire651
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Proud supporter of Kataang, Maiko, and Sukka!

« Reply #26 on: Sep 16, 2006 10:25 pm »

On the substance, I agree with previous posters who have pointed out that Sokka has moved on after Yue's death. The guy is a teenager, he shouldn't waste his life mourning over someone he was with for only the briefest moment. He'll remember her forever, but the memory shouldn't imprison him.

I think the same thing. I also beleive that Yue would want him to move on. She loved him and vice-versa but he can't thrive on the past.

Keeper of the fake firebending streamers!
I wish it wasn't all over... Sad
wildfire651
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Proud supporter of Kataang, Maiko, and Sukka!

« Reply #27 on: Sep 16, 2006 10:28 pm »

We can be assured for the moment that Sokka digs both Ty Lee and Suki. It's poor Toph that's getting ignored.
Yeah, I agree... Poor Toph

Keeper of the fake firebending streamers!
I wish it wasn't all over... Sad
PaLi
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #28 on: Sep 16, 2006 10:44 pm »

Don't double post.  There's a reason thre's an 'Edit' button at the top right corner of your post.

By now he's had an Earth girl, a Water girl, a Fire girl, and ANOTHER Earth girl.

Classical:  Music for the ears.
Oldies:  Music for the soul.
Rap:  Music for the tone-deaf.
Sokkafangirl
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Sokka, the thinker of the group. He rocks!

« Reply #29 on: Sep 16, 2006 10:48 pm »

Don't double post.  There's a reason thre's an 'Edit' button at the top right corner of your post.

By now he's had an Earth girl, a Water girl, a Fire girl, and ANOTHER Earth girl.

Who's this earth girl? And was Ty-Lee a fire girl? I thouht she wasn't and she just joined Azula's gang. If so than another girl, probaly from the fire nation might come along and like Sokka. Maybe Azula Tongue

Sokka fan girl! He's so cute!

Support both Ships a hundered percent!
 Banner mad by cheyanne! Thank you cheyanne!
sapphireprima
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #30 on: Sep 16, 2006 10:50 pm »

He's a teenager and he's not in a realationship he's not cheating. It was sweet of him to not kiss Suki in front of the moon for Yue.

All I need is a second chance, second glance
xlegend34
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

PROUD Keeper of Kataang, and the Soldier Boy Song

arman12 sharpiesrawesome42
« Reply #31 on: Sep 16, 2006 10:57 pm »

I personally think Sokka is a player, and it's not cheating unless he's in a relationship with them, and Yue is kinda thousands of miles away, Suki and him...ehh I won't say they're going out yet, and it's not his fault Ty Lee is cute and is hitting on him, what can I say he's a lucky guy..lol/

Leaves from the vine, falling so slow.
Like fragile, tiny shells,
Drifting in the foam.
Little soldier boy, come marching home.
Brave soldier boy, comes marching home.
R.I.P. Mako
Lychii
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

beautiful disaster

« Reply #32 on: Sep 17, 2006 12:29 am »

I wonder what Suki/Ty Lee/Toph would give in exchange of Sokka's screenshot in underwear back at Lover's Cave episode.
TOPH IS BLINDOMG. <unnecessary caps>

Oh, Sokka has another girl after him, the lovly miss Kaya. (I doubt she counts though D: ) Still, he can't cheat if he's not in a relationship.

Sokkafangirl
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #33 on: Sep 17, 2006 12:32 am »

I wonder what Suki/Ty Lee/Toph would give in exchange of Sokka's screenshot in underwear back at Lover's Cave episode.

Oh, Sokka has another girl after him, the lovly miss Kaya. (I doubt she counts though D: ) Still, he can't cheat if he's not in a relationship.

Kaya?? Who's that?? Do you mean Ty-Lee?? If so, yes ^_^
    I ship them togetherXD

krossfire
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

krossfire42
« Reply #34 on: Sep 17, 2006 12:36 am »

Everyone knows that Sokka is a pimp. Smiley

"Do people really wanna see two little girls fighting out here?" - Toph to Aang.
Lychii
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

beautiful disaster

« Reply #35 on: Sep 17, 2006 04:41 am »

I ship them togetherXD
Nono, most definantly Kaya. She appears in the "Sokka the Avatar" comic. She lives in Ba-Sing-Se and Sokka wants to date her. I personally think she's cute. <3

MonCapitan
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Mmm.. Redheads

« Reply #36 on: Sep 17, 2006 09:35 am »

So becasue Yue is dead Sokka has to remain in mourning over her for his' entire life?

In The Serpent's Pass he finally accepts her death and moves on with his' life.

I mean I could understand him doing that if he was like 65 and they were married for most of their life but he is 16! He needs to go out there and Date. Yue was his first real love and now he has Suki and maybe even then it might not work out! We will never know!
Sokka is 15 years old.  He is not yet 16.

He has never had Ty Lee.  They have never dated and he has never directly interacted with her in a noncombat situation.
« Last Edit: Sep 17, 2006 09:39 am by MonCapitan » Logged

Please help my city grow. Estharopolis - Population
Sokkafangirl
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #37 on: Sep 17, 2006 10:46 am »

I ship them togetherXD
Nono, most definantly Kaya. She appears in the "Sokka the Avatar" comic. She lives in Ba-Sing-Se and Sokka wants to date her. I personally think she's cute. <3

Oh HA I never read that, but now I think I really want to ^_^

Green Lizard
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #38 on: Sep 17, 2006 06:34 pm »

Well, Obviously Sokka turned down Suki and Kaya because of Yue and the relationship that they had, but I think he's finally starting to let go of the past and is probably thinking that Yue would want him to go out with other people.
Argyle Bender
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

A tiny plaid bender's worst nightmare.

« Reply #39 on: Sep 17, 2006 06:44 pm »

Sokka is 15 years old.  He is not yet 16.

You don't know that.  When you do the math, there is a certain amount of ambiguity as to his exact birth date.  We just know he's either 15 or quite recently turned 16.
jakniclesin
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

LIES!!!

jakniclesin@yahoo.com
« Reply #40 on: Sep 17, 2006 06:50 pm »

I'm pretty sure his 16th B-Day will be noted, it's the age where the Water Tribe members are eligible to wed, after all. I'm betting/hoping we'll see Hakoda around that time in the series aswell.
« Last Edit: Sep 18, 2006 04:40 am by jakniclesin » Logged

Keeper of Toph's Manners.
Zubby
Forum Moderator
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Thanks Maivry!

« Reply #41 on: Sep 17, 2006 10:03 pm »

Sokka has been growing in self esteem this season. He is much more confident in his role as team stratagist, and while he still is good for comic releif, doesn't seem to be falling back on it to hide insecurity.
He's kind of like a season 5 Beast Boy-still Beast Boy, but showing a lot of growth at the same time.

I bring this up because part of gaining self esteem for someone Sokka's age could be becoming aware of your interest and attractiveness towards the opposite (or the same) sex. Sokka isn't cheating. He's interested in Suki now, which is not cheating on Yue. He's no longer with Yue. A small semi-flirt with Ty Lee does not mean he's cheating on Suki, it means  he's more aware now that girls find him attractive.

Korrasami is canon-you gotta deal with it!
keeper of Appa, keeper of Aang's wanted poster
keeper of Sokka's sarcasm, keeper of Monk Gyatso's statue
Deadpool
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Rock ONNNNNN!

« Reply #42 on: Sep 17, 2006 10:20 pm »

I like it. It provides nice amiguity for the characters. However, he seems to only be seriously interested in Suki. Of course, he was highly riding on the depression of losing the first person he loved, so it could a number of ways. Personally, I feel Suki suits him best.

I have only ever made one prayer in my life. A very short one: 'O Lord, please make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.-Voltaire
lord of fire
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #43 on: Sep 17, 2006 11:52 pm »

Yue tell Sokka that he need to move on, that only way can move on
PaLi
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #44 on: Sep 18, 2006 01:13 am »

Who's this earth girl? And was Ty-Lee a fire girl? I thouht she wasn't and she just joined Azula's gang. If so than another girl, probaly from the fire nation might come along and like Sokka. Maybe Azula Tongue

Suki, Yue, Ty Lee, Toph.

Ty Lee is, in fact, Fire Nation.  She's supposedly the daughter of some FN Nobleman or something, as evidenced by the fact that she, along with Mai and Azula, attended the Royal Fire Nation Academy for Girls together, where they met.

Classical:  Music for the ears.
Oldies:  Music for the soul.
Rap:  Music for the tone-deaf.
Kaits
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

No more school for you young man! *strokes beard*

« Reply #45 on: Sep 18, 2006 02:27 am »

I say move on from Yue. She's the moon. Plus, she lied to him by not telling him that she was engaged. Gah!

Keeper of:The Boulder's autograph, Sokka's special knot, Azula's out-of-place hair, and Professer Zei's diploma.
Sig by Avatar_Mom.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC1qkLn6IRI
servidor
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Teresa of the Faint Smile

« Reply #46 on: Sep 18, 2006 12:23 pm »

After seen the screenshots from the drill, the way Ty Leen is smiling and looking at Sokka, one has to understand why his hormones took over his brain, any guy with blood in his veins, even the most faithful boyfriend, would had said hi, sure I'm not saying is right, but is not like they will kiss the next time they see each other.

On the bright side of this, we can consider that kids and teenagers are willing to put aside their differences, If Sokka is flirting with a Fire Nation girl, then his hatred is not so deep and if Ty Lee, the daughter of a noble family could think that a peasent boy from the Water tribe is cute, then she doesn't consider herself as superior to other people.         
TimKai
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I get to hear their delightful screaming again...

« Reply #47 on: Sep 18, 2006 12:36 pm »

After seen the screenshots from the drill, the way Ty Leen is smiling and looking at Sokka, one has to understand why his hormones took over his brain, any guy with blood in his veins, even the most faithful boyfriend, would had said hi, sure I'm not saying is right, but is not like they will kiss the next time they see each other.

On the bright side of this, we can consider that kids and teenagers are willing to put aside their differences, If Sokka is flirting with a Fire Nation girl, then his hatred is not so deep and if Ty Lee, the daughter of a noble family could think that a peasent boy from the Water tribe is cute, then she doesn't consider herself as superior to other people.         

That's actually a very good point.  I had forgotten that Ty Lee is technically of noble descent.  Woo, along with the depictions of disabilities and the vagaries of war, Avatar is also tackling Class issues!  WOO!

~Do what thou wilt shall the the whole of the law~
*Aleister Crowley*
Waterbender Avatar Ramika
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

the power within

longnailedcasper@hotmail.com scoopergiraffe iamaworkofart
« Reply #48 on: Sep 18, 2006 01:43 pm »

I was pretty sure that Sokka was 16 because of that whole test thing that his fathers friend gave him and he passed. o.o;  But anyways.  Sokka isn't a player and he didn't cheat on anyone.  He was never technically dating Yue . . . blah blah blah, everything I was going to say has already been said.  Yue died, so he can move on with his life.  It's not good to dwell on the past for a long time.  Suki would understand with Yue and smiling at a girl doesn't mean your cheating on another girl your not dating. Ummm, yeah, not a player.  *can't think of anything else to put right now* X-X Huh

GOOOOOOO Kataang! xD Gooooo . . . umm, Yue and Sokka? XD
lord of fire
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #49 on: Sep 18, 2006 01:59 pm »

if Suki join the group mabey help Sokka move on
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: