Nov 26, 2014 01:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Avatard Show (starring boomsquad and c4p23) [[Avatards on the Road...8/16]]  (Read 10255 times)
crazy4purple23
Scariest Kite Ever

Still fresh and juicy

« on: Jan 27, 2008 10:17 pm »

My sister and I were suffering from a bad case of AWS so we put together a short video series. We would like to have an episode at least once every other week but as some of you know, this is not easy to do. Our show is based on what you guys, the viewers, want to see us do or debate about. We have a few different segment ideas but we need your imput. Please watch and enjoy. Your constructive critism is much appreciated.
Enjoy!

We're just learning how to edit and stuff...so bare with us.  And we KNOW that Avatar is spelled wrong in the first frame!!!!  We were having camera troubles and we had our grandfather help us, and he made that title slide and misspelled Avatar and we couldn't fix it.  But it's spelled correctly on the title frame we made Cheesy

And Boomsquad did most of the editing (as you can see in the debate part which she CHEATED on xD).  I'm completely clueless with that sort of stuff.  I'm just the spazzy actress Grin

We have another episode filmed, but we Boomsquad need to edit it still. 

please feel free to leave feedback as to what we should do for future episodes!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paSqoKFrzUA
^^the video!  Cheesy (if should work now!!!!)

--
Episode 2! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqU6ujlD_kw
« Last Edit: Aug 16, 2008 07:34 pm by crazy4purple23 » Logged

Keeper of Aang's Zuko-ish quote, Toph's *purple* tongue
Aang's *purple* visions of Katara & EIP!Uncle's treachery quote
My fic :]
xxboomerAANGsquadxx
Scariest Kite Ever

<3

« Reply #1 on: Jan 27, 2008 10:23 pm »

Make sure you all post your votes and some more ideas for the show.  Your ideas sadly won't be on episode two because it has already been filmed but the sooner we get new ideas the sooner we can film episode three!
Enjoy the show!

^Props to ShootingStar for the AMAZING sig!
Fanfic - Final Chapter Up! | Vid | Graphics
legory
Scariest Kite Ever

Blarg

« Reply #2 on: Jan 27, 2008 10:41 pm »

It doesn't show. It says.. This video contains a Maliformed Video i.d. and wont show.

Click me. Now. Do it. Georgie endorsed. Cookies are offered as gratitude.

|| Welcome to |P|L|A|S|T|I|C|-|B|E|A|C|H| ||
The sig is of The Gorillaz!
bigfanofavatar
Scariest Kite Ever

Cactus juice FTW!

« Reply #3 on: Jan 27, 2008 11:30 pm »

^Yeah what Legory said. It doesn't show =(

Sig made by Lola_the_coconut! and avvie by Caves! =) Thank you so much, you guys both ROCK and are AWESOME!
★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★
crazy4purple23
Scariest Kite Ever

Still fresh and juicy

« Reply #4 on: Jan 28, 2008 03:18 pm »

for real...?  *face palm*  well....
try this new link:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paSqoKFrzUA

yeah, I just clicked on this link here and it worked Cheesy  so I'm going to switch it with the bad one (why did I not check that before?!? X_X)

--crazy4purple23

orcacam07
Scariest Kite Ever

« Reply #5 on: Jan 28, 2008 03:26 pm »

I've only seen a a Minute of it, And its already Hilarious! I love the Headbands, you guys have a good talent going on there.  Wink
« Last Edit: Jan 28, 2008 03:31 pm by orcacam07 » Logged

The_Elite711
Scariest Kite Ever

Will you have mercy...or take revenge?

« Reply #6 on: Jan 28, 2008 04:26 pm »

Ow...my side XD...it hurts to laugh Tongue. Ya got something good going Wink. How did the cactus juice taste? Did ya hallucinate like Sokka did later? Grin Looking forward to more! By the way, i vote Kataang Grin!!!

Keeps: Roku bending the elements at the same time, Water Tribe subs in DoBS, Korra's hat, the Probending arena!
bigfanofavatar
Scariest Kite Ever

Cactus juice FTW!

« Reply #7 on: Jan 28, 2008 04:41 pm »

Omg! That was hilarious. I want more!....please =) You guys crack me up.

BTW I vote Kataang.

Sig made by Lola_the_coconut! and avvie by Caves! =) Thank you so much, you guys both ROCK and are AWESOME!
★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★
FullMetal TR
Scariest Kite Ever

By Luna. <3

« Reply #8 on: Jan 28, 2008 04:43 pm »

That was so cool!!

My friend and I will start a web show...

>.>

Eventually. XP

I vote kataang!! w00t!!

Scariest Kite Ever

Professional Mashiro Moritaka Impersonator

« Reply #9 on: Jan 28, 2008 04:53 pm »

This was great!  I love the headbands you two made, I want one!

I vote Kataang!

It's weird...crazy4purple23 looks exactly like my friend.

Kyoshi Fan
Scariest Kite Ever

♥ Sukiteer OLAF APPA Maikonite Zhaodburnistanian ♥

« Reply #10 on: Jan 28, 2008 05:09 pm »

hahah looked like a LOT of fun Grin That was awesome
And I'm gonna go against the grain and be the FIRST Zutaran voter!

Keep 'em coming! Cheesy
~KF

P.S. future episode idea.....perhaps you can do a mystery-solver kinda one where you try to figure out the madness behind all the sudden purple...o_o! lol

iKeep ♥ Avatar Kyoshi's Fans ♥ Suki's Great Escape ♥
♥ Sokka's Artistic Talent ♥ Tent Tryst Time Sukka ♥
(Suki+Sokka)(Sokka+KyoshiFan+Zuko+Aurora)=Sokkyozurora
Samee-Joe
Scariest Kite Ever

uh..yeah.

« Reply #11 on: Jan 28, 2008 06:15 pm »

P.S. future episode idea.....perhaps you can do a mystery-solver kinda one where you try to figure out the madness behind all the sudden purple...o_o! lol
Haha yess Grin I definatly second that.

That was so hilareous. I've always wanted to try real cactus juice...but now I'm not so sure o.0

I vote Kataang btw =]

Keeper of Sokka\'s Rock Chair
candybender
Scariest Kite Ever

« Reply #12 on: Jan 28, 2008 06:32 pm »

Wow, those headbands are really well made.. I want one too :'(. Hmmmm I vote Kataang. I don't think the debate fairly represented either side of Zutara vs. Kataang, but I won't complain about it because it's really just the debate between two individuals Wink

The cactus juice was really funny. I love prickly pear smoothies, but I've never drunk straight cactus juice O___o

It's good to see that you're open to so much audience input too.

Future episode ideas:

-Fake bending would be really really lame but still funny if you presented it in a way that lets the audience know it's just a joke.
-Keep up the polls, although I think you should put an actual poll in the thread (if that's possible?).
-I would like to see debates that have more reference to what other ASNers are saying about stuff.
-Keep up the debates on the most controversial topics on ASN.
-You did a pretty good job, but maybe you should try not to get so goofy? The loling is a little distracting Undecided
-Also: the headbands are awesome, but I would encourage you not to delve deeper into the realm of.... COSPLAYING dun, dun ,duuuun!

Just a tip: you could try putting up a background that's a little more set-like.

Great job for your first episode, keep it up, this show could turn out really cool!
xxboomerAANGsquadxx
Scariest Kite Ever

<3

« Reply #13 on: Jan 28, 2008 06:34 pm »

Yay! Viewers!
Thanks for voting! The voting is still open but here's the current score:
Kataang: 7
Zutara: 3

It's close but...GO KATAANG!

Just a tip: you could try putting up a background that's a little more set-like.
That's part of the funny Grin

nightfure
Scariest Kite Ever

keeper of: jetzula, Jets smile, and Pygmy Pumas

« Reply #14 on: Jan 28, 2008 06:35 pm »

O....................M.......................G Shocked

I laughed my brain out Cheesy

♥it!

KATAANG! <== yep Smiley
imsocunfuzzled
Scariest Kite Ever

props to georgie!

« Reply #15 on: Jan 28, 2008 06:44 pm »

Malisha + Liboshimaaaa that was extremely funny.  If ya need a camera person I'll help!  Grin

props to avatar209
SRF member.
imsocunfuzzled
Scariest Kite Ever

props to georgie!

« Reply #16 on: Jan 28, 2008 06:45 pm »

Oh yeah I forgot my vote:

K-A-T-A-A-N-G

props to avatar209
SRF member.
Scariest Kite Ever

ADORABLE!! <3333

« Reply #17 on: Jan 28, 2008 06:52 pm »

Hahaha Cheesy LOL It was halarious! I don't think i have ever laughed that much in all my life. You guys where so funny.

Kataang! I vote Kataang! And not becuase it said 'Vote Kataang' in the screen Cheesy Wink

Keeper of: Aang shirtlessness, Firebending Harmony in FM, Aang blindfolded & Aang walking away from the play
xxboomerAANGsquadxx
Scariest Kite Ever

<3

« Reply #18 on: Jan 28, 2008 07:07 pm »

Yay! I guess my "subliminal" messages worked!
he he...*maniacal laugh*

crazy4purple23
Scariest Kite Ever

Still fresh and juicy

« Reply #19 on: Jan 28, 2008 09:50 pm »

Thanks everyone SO MUCH for the comments! I'm so going to do a huge response thread when I have time XD

Hopefully we'll have time to edit episode two (which we filmed like awhile back too) this weekend.  And then episode three and beyond is going to include all the awesome suggestions (and the results of the debate...go ZUTARA Tongue)

xxboomerAANGsquadxx
Scariest Kite Ever

<3

« Reply #20 on: Feb 02, 2008 09:23 am »

I have a few news bits to say about the upcoming shows:
   1. Crazy and I have made a bet.  The loser of the debate will have to use a signature relating to the winning side of the debate.  In other words. if Zutara wins, I have to use the Zutara sig down there.  So PLEASE vote Kataang!!
   2. 152 views? I feel so special! You guys rock!
   3. Due to busy schedule I have yet to edit the second episode.  Sorry.

This is the Zutara sig I will have to use if I lose:

AAAAAH! VOTE KATAANG!!!

I will post the Kataang sig soon.
EDIT: I made mine *nefarious smile*

He he he!
« Last Edit: Feb 02, 2008 10:25 am by xxboomerAANGsquadxx » Logged

Master_Zutara_Fan
Scariest Kite Ever

Hug? Ulquihime? OMG! YES!

« Reply #21 on: Feb 02, 2008 01:26 pm »

lol. ZUTARA!!!!!1 hahaha! The cactus juice part was my fav. Great job! You guys should do sock puppets Xp that would be hilarious! (JUST A SUGGESTION!!!)

M_Z_F

Sig by KF and icon by Electrimafried! You are TOO awesomesause for words!

Captain MZF of the Zutarmy, Zutaromb Expert! Fear the ZutarARMY! FEAR IT!
school+clubs =/= ASN time sry!
xxboomerAANGsquadxx
Scariest Kite Ever

<3

« Reply #22 on: Feb 02, 2008 02:03 pm »

We have something filmed that is kind of like that...
You'll have to wait and see... >: )
« Last Edit: Feb 02, 2008 02:05 pm by xxboomerAANGsquadxx » Logged

bigfanofavatar
Scariest Kite Ever

Cactus juice FTW!

« Reply #23 on: Feb 02, 2008 03:42 pm »

Hehe, I love those sigs! Nice bet, you guys look like you have so much fun together.

In the Zutara sig, isn't it suppose to say 'Mira Zuko', I could be wrong though.

★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★
crazy4purple23
Scariest Kite Ever

Still fresh and juicy

« Reply #24 on: Feb 02, 2008 06:40 pm »

^Arrggh!  You're right!  I have the formal imperative tense and then the informal pronoun!  Darn verb conjugations confusing me!   But the Spanish (because neither Boomsquad or I are Hispanic) is an inside joke between my sister and me XD

Now: Response Post!  (because they've always looked so fun Smiley )  I'll do posts from here and from Youtube the best I can Smiley

I've only seen a a Minute of it, And its already Hilarious! I love the Headbands, you guys have a good talent going on there.  Wink
Quote from:  orcacam07 on Youtube
Ooooh! Make a Segmant About the Crazy Shippers on ASN! XD! Love the show, Vote Zutara! 
Omgsh yes!  That is such a good idea!!!!!  Thanks from watching Smiley

Ow...my side XD...it hurts to laugh Tongue. Ya got something good going Wink. How did the cactus juice taste? Did ya hallucinate like Sokka did later? Grin Looking forward to more! By the way, i vote Kataang Grin!!!

Haa, sorry about your sides Smiley  The cactus juice tasted GROSSSSSSSS!! But I didn't hallucinate (I think.....)

Omg! That was hilarious. I want more!....please =) You guys crack me up.

BTW I vote Kataang.

Thanks!  There'll definitely me more ASAP Smiley

That was so cool!!

My friend and I will start a web show...

>.>

Eventually. XP
I vote kataang!! w00t!!

They're fun to make Smiley

This was great!  I love the headbands you two made, I want one!

I vote Kataang!

It's weird...crazy4purple23 looks exactly like my friend.

Really??  Maybe we know each other somehow... o_O XD

hahah looked like a LOT of fun Grin That was awesome
And I'm gonna go against the grain and be the FIRST Zutaran voter!

Keep 'em coming! Cheesy
~KF

yes! Go ZUTARA!!  And that is an AWESOME idea!! Omgsh!!!

Haha yess Grin I definatly second that.

That was so hilareous. I've always wanted to try real cactus juice...but now I'm not so sure o.0

I vote Kataang btw =]

I'd definitely not recommend trying it. It smells bad too......

Wow, those headbands are really well made.. I want one too :'(. Hmmmm I vote Kataang. I don't think the debate fairly represented either side of Zutara vs. Kataang, but I won't complain about it because it's really just the debate between two individuals Wink

The cactus juice was really funny. I love prickly pear smoothies, but I've never drunk straight cactus juice O___o

It's good to see that you're open to so much audience input too.

Future episode ideas:

-Fake bending would be really really lame but still funny if you presented it in a way that lets the audience know it's just a joke.
-Keep up the polls, although I think you should put an actual poll in the thread (if that's possible?).
-I would like to see debates that have more reference to what other ASNers are saying about stuff.
-Keep up the debates on the most controversial topics on ASN.
-You did a pretty good job, but maybe you should try not to get so goofy? The loling is a little distracting Undecided
-Also: the headbands are awesome, but I would encourage you not to delve deeper into the realm of.... COSPLAYING dun, dun ,duuuun!

Great job for your first episode, keep it up, this show could turn out really cool!

yes.  It was unfair because Boomsquad CHEATED!  But anyway those are such amazing ideas.  We wanted to film some fake bending with a sort of Hanukkah menorah firebending but by the time we could film it would be way past Hanukkah anyway.  And I like the idea of debating other things besides shipping.  Thanks for all the constructive crits Smiley

O....................M.......................G Shocked

I laughed my brain out Cheesy

♥it!

KATAANG! <== yep Smiley

I'm glad you loved it Smiley I hope that laughing your brain out does not result in permanent brain damage... XD

Malisha + Liboshimaaaa that was extremely funny.  If ya need a camera person I'll help!  Grin

okay.  That would be kool.  And see if we can "grapefruit" to help us edit.... (because Boomsquad and I really don't have any idea what we're doing)

Hahaha Cheesy LOL It was halarious! I don't think i have ever laughed that much in all my life. You guys where so funny.
Kataang! I vote Kataang! And not becuase it said 'Vote Kataang' in the screen Cheesy Wink
Quote from:  avatar209 on youtube
I love it!! Is so crazy,in a good way. My stomach is on fire, for real Cheesy I don't think I have ever laughed that much in all my life. Ohh and the headbands are amazing. I wish I could get one of them.

I vote Kataaang! Cheesy 'Blah, Blah, Blah, vote Kataang' LOL 

haaaa sorry about your stomach too Smiley  and are you trying to get in two votes?   Shocked Cheesy

lol. ZUTARA!!!!!1 hahaha! The cactus juice part was my fav. Great job! You guys should do sock puppets Xp that would be hilarious! (JUST A SUGGESTION!!!)

M_Z_F

yes, like Boomsquad said, we have something very similar to sock puppets coming up in the next show Smiley

Quote from:  confusedshipper123 on Youtube
Oh Agni, you guys are crazy! Cactus juice?! Shocked XD I VOTE ZUTARA!!!!! ^^ Cheesy XD You guys rock. Can't wait to see more. 

yes.  We are crazy XD thanks!!

Quote from:  Tokkalover on Youtube
Sweet show! I love it! Anyway, I Vote Kataang!

I have a suggestion. I want to see your best attempt at the Katara and aang dance From "The headband."

I'm looking forward to the next episode!
(P. s. Love the headbands!) 

Omgsh!  Unfortunately, Boomsquad and I are horrible dancers, but we'll definitely try because that sounds fun Smiley 

Quote from: AllyMoBo125 on Youtube
ZUTARA ZUTARA ZUTARA FOR EVAH!!! lol just gotta say xD

anywayz...was that actual cactus juice?! Not like soda or anything??? =O 

Yup.  That was totally legit. cactus juice.  However, I told my mom that it was like disgusting and she threw it away!! Sad

Quote from: darkgreenprietess on Youtube
I VOTE for KATAANG! Cheesy
Quote from: SaphireShadowDragon on Youtube
= D Kataangers Rule Loved The Video To 
Quote from: goodgirl528 on Youtube
kataang
Kataang?  Dag nabit!  Aw, well, thanks for watching Smiley

Quote from:  happyLILwierdo on Youtube
KATAANG.
It frickin' rules. XD
OH! Can you guys like relive a fight scene? Or better yet...sing the hippie songs from Cave of Two Lovers. That'd be awesome

yes! I love those songs!  Cheesy And fight scenes would be fun too!  Thanks for the suggestions Smiley

Quote from: ElaynesFavorites on Youtube
ZUTARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omigosh please dont go with the stupid pronouncing of KATAANG. its KUH-taang not KAA-taang. yeah. Ill subscribe if the other one admits that Zutara ia better

Well...I guess I just pronounce it weird.  And seriously, she SHOULD admit that Zutara is better (or atleast as good as) Kataang!  No matter how you pronounce it.

Quote from:  lostpinguin on Youtube
Go zutara!!
hope to see the next eppie!
yay Zutara!  Thanks for watching Smiley

Quote from:  StevenKoolik on Youtube
you guys are great

next stop is hollywood

Thanks Poppy Steve Smiley  even if you did spell 'Avatar' wrong Grin

And that's all!  Thanks EVERYONE for watching!!! Cheesy

--crazy4purple23