Sep 17, 2019 06:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Rate These Episodes:
10 - 210 (56.5%)
9 - 86 (23.1%)
8 - 44 (11.8%)
7 - 21 (5.6%)
6 - 5 (1.3%)
5 - 3 (0.8%)
4 - 1 (0.3%)
3 - 0 (0%)
2 - 0 (0%)
1 - 2 (0.5%)
Total Voters: 353

Pages: « previous page   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [212 & 213] The Serpent's Pass & The Drill (The Secret of the Fire Nation)  (Read 66759 times)
Furudo Erika
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

King of Heroes, Gilgamesh

« Reply #525 on: Jun 20, 2014 02:00 pm »

After her defeat here, why did Azula try to find Appa, knowing that Aang was in Ba Sing Se? She couldn't know that Appa was missing right? Did she spot him and thought Aang left and followed it, later to discover information from Suki or her men....err...women to be more precise?
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I can't think of anything clever to say.

« Reply #526 on: Jun 20, 2014 03:22 pm »

Azula knew Aang was in Ba Sing Se but how did she know he would stay there for so long? She had no way of knowing. For all she knew Aang was just there to help against the Drill.

"Occasionally punching a guy with an electric glove does not make Asami a strong female character." (As said by me)
Furudo Erika
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

King of Heroes, Gilgamesh

« Reply #527 on: Jun 20, 2014 03:25 pm »

Azula knew Aang was in Ba Sing Se but how did she know he would stay there for so long? She had no way of knowing. For all she knew Aang was just there to help against the Drill.

Yeah, that sounds like a good explanation. Thanks Tongue
Colonel_Brian
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #528 on: Dec 31, 2014 11:45 am »

These episodes were okay. Looking back, I don't think they should have been a special. I love the various settings in the show. The Serpent's Pass and thr Outer-wall of Ba Sing Se were beautiful to look at. Also I loved the return of Jet and his crew. He and Zuko worked surprisingly well together. Too bad things went pretty sour for them. The action sequences were great as well. I don't understand how those Fire Nation noblemen could have yawned during this part of the play. Did Pu-On Tim not find reliable eye witnesses from this episode?

I liked Aang returning back the normal. While I may have liked him going all dark after Appa was stolen, Aang is best when he is his kind and optimistic self. And yes, I thought Toph's little crush on Sokka was cute.
Pages: « previous page   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: