Nov 15, 2018 07:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « previous page next page »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Avatar: The Last Airbender Dreams? [See first post for TLOK dreams!]  (Read 182710 times)
Maivry
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #2700 on: Sep 01, 2012 11:20 am »

Ninja Sokka having tea at Iroh's shop is a good mental image. Cool

Last night I dreamt that I was... in... India? It felt like India. There was some sort of Avatar convention going on, and I think there was a family wedding because all my family was there, too. It seemed like most of the people at the convention were actually part of the Avatar crew, although I was under the impression that I wasn't the only fan there. I also saw a couple people from my local area who have no idea I like Avatar, so I'm not sure how they ended up in "India." Though I did think this one musician I know was part of the Track Team, or something. Not sure how I made up that connection.

Anyway, as evening was coming to an end -- the convention was going to end early in the afternoon the following day -- I suddenly realized that now's my chance. I could make myself known to Michael and Bryan, because they weren't being flooded with fans! I could... show them my fanart! (I definitely wanted to see their reaction to my Tokka, but on the other hand I was super conscious of what it might look like to them. I didn't want to come off as a crazy shipper.) The problem was that while people were still wandering around, they were nowhere in sight. Plus I needed an internet connection. So I went on a search through random locations and crowds.

I'd come to the conclusion that they had turned in for the night and I was going to have to wait for the next morning when I woke up. u.u

Pageclaim for having dreams that sort of match up with your real dreams.
« Last Edit: Sep 01, 2012 11:22 am by Maivry » Logged

ArtFicsGraphics
Agent S7
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Metal Gear!?

« Reply #2701 on: Sep 27, 2012 02:19 pm »

Last night I was do some late-night writing on my fantasy setting, about a character in dire need of redemption for horrible crimes. I don't think it's a coincidence that I ended up having a dream about Azula from Avatar: The Last Airbender. What ended up happening was that Azula was taken from her cell by the guards (I couldn't tell if it was by the Firelord's orders) to a sort of proving ground where she'd either be redeemed or die.

The columns of rock jutted out from the sacred river of boiling water. Right above her was a grid of ropes, stretching across the hungry river. Azula would have to cross them--and she did, even as the waves struck and the searing foam threatened to consume her. Ahead was a sacred cave, a mere stop on the massive gauntlet ahead of her. Tired, and dizzy from the odd fumes of the river, she gazed into the small pool of water in the dim cave and saw her own reflection. She saw herself and her tired, broken expression, and then what she could be.

Wordlessly, Azula stood up--she would change. She had changed. As she continued the gauntlet, my alarm went off, and I woke up.

Sweet MGS Avvy by guitarfreak!
Qin Shi Huang
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

All Under Heaven

« Reply #2702 on: Sep 27, 2012 02:28 pm »

^Indiana Jones much?
Nice dream btw! Wink

A good time ago I had one which involved me spying on Ba-sing-se and relating to The Drill technicians and stuff that they should reinforce some brackets here and there and place thousands of troops near the slurry exit, but they said ''no, relax friend! its perfectly fine, besides we're going against Earthbenders, not Waterbenders...''

Then I was dispatched back to the fire nation when the tragic news arrived :X
Then I said, ''I'll avenge the crew no matter what'' but then the dream ended hah  Tongue

I Keep: War Minister Qin's hat - Chin the Great's shoes -

''^ Dude, if both betrayed her again, she'd end it right there and then.'' - Flipdark95
somethingmysterious
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Christmas present from tokotothe end. Thanks ;)

« Reply #2703 on: Sep 27, 2012 07:55 pm »

A few nights ago, I dreamt about Mai and Zuko making out and Ty lee singing.

Keepin: EIP Iroh's "Prince Zuko, you must try this cake", Aang's death in 220, Azula's widow's peak and Zuko's widow's peak

To do: Change avvi and sig...
Qin Shi Huang
Banned Member
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

All Under Heaven

« Reply #2704 on: Sep 27, 2012 08:08 pm »

That would be an ''Maikout'' then... <ba dum tshhh>
Ty lee singing? lol, which music would it be then? ^_^

I Keep: War Minister Qin's hat - Chin the Great's shoes -

''^ Dude, if both betrayed her again, she'd end it right there and then.'' - Flipdark95
somethingmysterious
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Christmas present from tokotothe end. Thanks ;)

« Reply #2705 on: Sep 27, 2012 08:15 pm »

That would be an ''Maikout'' then... <ba dum tshhh>
Ty lee singing? lol, which music would it be then? ^_^

"Zuko and Mai sitting in a tree,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

Keepin: EIP Iroh's "Prince Zuko, you must try this cake", Aang's death in 220, Azula's widow's peak and Zuko's widow's peak

To do: Change avvi and sig...
Janessy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #2706 on: Sep 27, 2012 09:02 pm »

You guys are lucky that you guys have any dreams about ATLA..
When it comes to people or things that I think about the most (like Avatar).. I never have dreams about them T_T
Only nightmares about other things.

I guess I had a dream about a new ATLA episode coming out. But I dont really think it counts.. cause I woke up right after..
Maivry
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #2707 on: Sep 27, 2012 09:31 pm »

I don't think it counts as a dream unless you wake up.

/ba dum tshhh

ArtFicsGraphics
Janessy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #2708 on: Sep 27, 2012 10:00 pm »

i didnt get to complete it, though Sad I wanted to see the dream episode!
Its like, they just announced that there was gonna be a new episode.. and then I wake up before the episode starts >_<

Peopled wanted a Book 4.. I was one of those people who never any more episodes of ATLA. Of course, if they had any new episodes, I still would've watched it :|
« Last Edit: Sep 27, 2012 10:04 pm by Janessy » Logged
Agent S7
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Metal Gear!?

« Reply #2709 on: Sep 28, 2012 01:23 pm »

Nice dream btw! Wink

A good time ago I had one which involved me spying on Ba-sing-se and relating to The Drill technicians and stuff that they should reinforce some brackets here and there and place thousands of troops near the slurry exit, but they said ''no, relax friend! its perfectly fine, besides we're going against Earthbenders, not Waterbenders...''

Then I was dispatched back to the fire nation when the tragic news arrived :X
Then I said, ''I'll avenge the crew no matter what'' but then the dream ended hah  Tongue

Thanks, I--

Oh. Um, goodbye. Your dream sounded really interesting. Undecided

I guess I had a dream about a new ATLA episode coming out. But I dont really think it counts.. cause I woke up right after..

I HATE THAT. I've had so many of those dreams over the years. THREE TIMES I've had dreams where the new Kingdom Hearts game comes out unexpectedly early, I go up to the counter, buy it, get in the car...and wake up. HATRED. UTTER HATRED. Angry

Sweet MGS Avvy by guitarfreak!
Zuko-Fan-Girl
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

bi-demi-sexual demigirl

« Reply #2710 on: Nov 01, 2012 02:56 pm »

I'm sorry for bumping this, but

I legit had a dream last night that the only real reason Ozai burned Zuko's face is because he was jealous of his perfect skin because Ozai's was like burned too or something so he was like NO I WILL BE THE BEST SKIN IN THE FIRE NATION or something

like, there was this scene in my dream where Ozai was just looking at Zuko sleep or something with a sad look on his face and was like SOON

omg help what is

[hissing]
Lunar_Prodigy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #2711 on: Jan 13, 2013 01:11 pm »

I have had so many Avatar dreams. One sticks out as the strangest. It was a hybrid of Pirates of the Caribbean, ATLA, Transformers, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It was very strange. I don't remember too many details, but I woke up that morning and thought what the heck just happened? My transfuffatirates dream.

Keeper of Yue's "You didn't protect me" Sokka's "She's the moon, she flies by herself"
and Wan Shi Tong's understanding of the radio being "tiny men in boxes"
Inkwell
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #2712 on: Jan 14, 2013 04:47 pm »

Yes, I saw Aang sitting in a café the other night. I was at the café for some other reason and was on a really tight schedule (had to meet someone on a precise time down to individual seconds leading to, well, something terrible but I don't know what) so I couldn't exactly say hi or anything. He was talking to some girl, might have been Korra, actually. I only remember it because it was so strange to see Aang in a modern café in a non-ATLA related dream. I was only allowed to order some awful cookie made out of potatoes or else the person I had to meet wouldn't show up. No idea what's wrong with a mind that comes up with absolute nonsense like this.
TheArchitect
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #2713 on: Jan 15, 2013 11:39 pm »

I can't believe I've never had one! O.O
and it's been almost 6 years since I started watching the series.

There's something wrong with me ._.

Keeper of Wan Shi Tong's Library, Jinora's education and Azula and Noatak's tears.
ByStorm
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Look with favor upon a bold beginning.

« Reply #2714 on: Jan 17, 2013 10:02 pm »

Not a dream , but a trance state initiated by the IDoser program. I totally recommend it if you can find it in alternative sources. Wink

This particular "dream" was me in this random Earth Kingdom village. I would say its Kyoshi or perhaps the one where Haru lived. I am going with Kyoshi as its the most logical, thereby placing the timeline in the first season. I would guess it was the fall at the time, kinda chilly but nonetheless still warm to wear casual clothing out. So not only did I look out of place for looking different than anybody else, but I also was wearing clothes that looked completely out of place in that world.

Apparently I caused enough trouble for the fire prince Zuko [how the hell I did, I don't know]  that he had a couple of his men to restrain me as he held a flame dagger nearest to my throat. to where I could feel the intensity and heat of the fire slightly singing my skin. I told him that I wanted not much trouble with him, that I wasn't a threat in any way or form, but he wouldn't listen.

Most of his soldiers were everywhere else as the town was being burned, leaving him and me to each other's company. However, I'm not sure what happened afterwards as either he left to pursue the Avatar, sparing my life,or he killd me in my tracks like a nobody because I came back into reality as the shock of the flames scared the crap out of me to be honest . It felt like I was actually in that world, that universe.

"For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted God, adorned themselves, being in subjection to their owl husbands." - The Owl Bible , 1 Strigidae Bubo 3:5. Taken from a typo in 1 Peter 3:5.
illninofan
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

An Empty Tome

« Reply #2715 on: Jan 26, 2013 02:15 am »

I'm proud to say that I had my first A:TLA dream, and I'm even more proud to say that Azula was the focus (probably not that much of a coincidence considering I've drawn a few pictures and made an AMV tribute to her...I guess the obsession has seeped into my subconscious).

I couldn't make out much because I'm not a lucid dreamer, but I remember being at some sort of get together with friends in some pretty upscale house. We apparently attended the same school and hung out with the same crowd. We were all in uniforms, so it must have taken place during high school (not like A:TLA fire nation high school uniforms, but more like the uniforms you'd see in any anime...see this picture for example [here], I wore something similar to this, only with black pants [here]).

It started in the living room, and I can vividly remember were sitting around apparently having an increasingly heated discussion (she was seated to my left in a chair while I was on a sofa with a few other random people in the background, we were all either in anime style or drawn in the avatar style, I don't quite remember).

As I was leaving the room to head upstairs for something, I can remember her saying something catty and condescending to me as I was leaving. For whatever reason the discussion was around plays and she said something to the effect of, "Why don't you go see a REAL play?" (figures I'd dream her up as an elitist). The subject shifted around but the banter went from playful (and perhaps flirtatious) to increasingly insulting. I remember going up the stairs and across a balcony or something carrying the argument and shouting to the living room saying "God, you're such a [euphemism for a female canine]!" I really didn't mean to be insulting to her, and for whatever reason I thought I could get away with it and she'd know I was joking.

This apparently didn't make her happy (and rightfully so), because then she followed me upstairs and prepared to throw lightning at me (thing is, I KNEW she could do this and I still spouted off to her anyway  Huh ). I wasn't prepared (I had never faced anything like it before, obviously...even in dreams) so I remember just as she was going through the motions and was prepared to release the bolt, an audible "eek!" came out of my mouth and I ran from her into another room. Predictably she said,  "yeah, you better run!" with her all-too familiar smirk.

She kept after me and we were in a bedroom (it's not what you think! believe me. Embarrassed ) that resembled my Aunt's bedroom when I used to go to her house for babysitting, and was ready to send lightning at me again. Having never bent anything ever, for whatever reason I thought of Uncle Iroh and as the lightning bolt was headed towards me, I prepared to try to redirect it. Much to both our surprise, I was successful!

I caught it and sent it back at her and hit her in the stomach, knocking her backwards on the floor (it didn't really harm her for some reason) and she sat up, looked up at me surprised with her mouth agape like she wasn't expecting it from me (the look on her face was just awesome), and I said, "Ha!"

Then I woke up. Sad

I might have inspired myself to draw a comic.  Grin
« Last Edit: Jan 26, 2013 04:51 am by illninofan » Logged

Kataangmomo19
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Give me the tea, and no one gets hurt.

« Reply #2716 on: Jan 26, 2013 07:51 pm »

All I can remember is that my sister and I were doing something with Toph. I don't remember what we were doing, maybe we were just talking.

Keeper of: Kataang, Tearoh, Sukka, Maiko, Katara's hairloopys, Haru's mustache, Sokka's boomerang, space sword and space bracelet.
WaterDragon
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #2717 on: Jan 26, 2013 11:47 pm »

I dreamed last night that I was watching some Avatar series that was not ATLA or LOK. It looked like Republic City though (or well any city 1920 or later). The art style was a bit different. I don't remeber too much, but I remember it was not something post-LOK as dream me was wondering when book 2 was coming out.
Loopy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm Loooooooopy!

« Reply #2718 on: Jan 27, 2013 04:22 pm »

I'm proud to say that I had my first A:TLA dream, and I'm even more proud to say that Azula was the focus (probably not that much of a coincidence considering I've drawn a few pictures and made an AMV tribute to her...I guess the obsession has seeped into my subconscious).

I couldn't make out much because I'm not a lucid dreamer, but I remember being at some sort of get together with friends in some pretty upscale house. We apparently attended the same school and hung out with the same crowd. We were all in uniforms, so it must have taken place during high school (not like A:TLA fire nation high school uniforms, but more like the uniforms you'd see in any anime...see this picture for example [here], I wore something similar to this, only with black pants [here]).

It started in the living room, and I can vividly remember were sitting around apparently having an increasingly heated discussion (she was seated to my left in a chair while I was on a sofa with a few other random people in the background, we were all either in anime style or drawn in the avatar style, I don't quite remember).

As I was leaving the room to head upstairs for something, I can remember her saying something catty and condescending to me as I was leaving. For whatever reason the discussion was around plays and she said something to the effect of, "Why don't you go see a REAL play?" (figures I'd dream her up as an elitist). The subject shifted around but the banter went from playful (and perhaps flirtatious) to increasingly insulting. I remember going up the stairs and across a balcony or something carrying the argument and shouting to the living room saying "God, you're such a [euphemism for a female canine]!" I really didn't mean to be insulting to her, and for whatever reason I thought I could get away with it and she'd know I was joking.

This apparently didn't make her happy (and rightfully so), because then she followed me upstairs and prepared to throw lightning at me (thing is, I KNEW she could do this and I still spouted off to her anyway  Huh ). I wasn't prepared (I had never faced anything like it before, obviously...even in dreams) so I remember just as she was going through the motions and was prepared to release the bolt, an audible "eek!" came out of my mouth and I ran from her into another room. Predictably she said,  "yeah, you better run!" with her all-too familiar smirk.

She kept after me and we were in a bedroom (it's not what you think! believe me. Embarrassed ) that resembled my Aunt's bedroom when I used to go to her house for babysitting, and was ready to send lightning at me again. Having never bent anything ever, for whatever reason I thought of Uncle Iroh and as the lightning bolt was headed towards me, I prepared to try to redirect it. Much to both our surprise, I was successful!

I caught it and sent it back at her and hit her in the stomach, knocking her backwards on the floor (it didn't really harm her for some reason) and she sat up, looked up at me surprised with her mouth agape like she wasn't expecting it from me (the look on her face was just awesome), and I said, "Ha!"

Then I woke up. Sad

I might have inspired myself to draw a comic.  Grin

That has her surprisingly in character. I guess your subconscious has a good handle on her personality. Cheesy

illninofan
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

An Empty Tome

« Reply #2719 on: Jan 28, 2013 12:25 pm »

That has her surprisingly in character. I guess your subconscious has a good handle on her personality. Cheesy

Spending a good number of hours of sifting through the series trying to find proper footage for projects will have that effect, I guess.  Cheesy If you approve I know I'm on the right track (well, my subconscious that is)  Embarrassed.  

I had considered going the "modern anime high school" route for a while and I definitely had her pegged as the "queen bee" type before my dream, and my subconscious apparently agrees with me. I guess it finally brought out an actual manifestation and I think I'll make that canon/comic and use this dream of mine as fodder.

I hope I dream about the other characters and get more inspiration. Sad
« Last Edit: Jan 28, 2013 04:04 pm by illninofan » Logged

Jullau
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #2720 on: Feb 03, 2013 08:44 pm »

I had a dream once that sokka and katara threw a surprise birthday party for aang.  Sokka tricked them by giving both of them cactus juice, and they rambled about how much they love giant mushrooms.  Then appa sneezed a smiling rainbow, and they all had a sing along.
Lunar_Prodigy
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #2721 on: Mar 29, 2013 09:48 pm »

I have had so many Avatar dreams. One sticks out as the strangest. It was a hybrid of Pirates of the Caribbean, ATLA, Transformers, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It was very strange. I don't remember too many details, but I woke up that morning and thought what the heck just happened? My transfuffatirates dream.

So I had this dream again and it continued and I can remember a lot more this time. When I had it the first time Aang was 12 because older him did not yet exist. But this time he was the older him. It started on the Black Pearl with the Fire Lord. The Fire Lord then transformed into a decepticon. Buffy then attemted to stab the giant robot with her wooden stake. As he fell back he knocked Aang and I off the Pearl. I got partially knocked out by being hit into a tree. I woke up the next morning and my back hurt like I actually crashed into a tree.

The next night the dream continued: Amon showed up. He and Aang were having a mature conversation as I drifted in and out of consciousness within my dream. Aang had saved himself from impact by airbending. Apparently Amon tried to bloodbend me so I wouldn't hit the tree so hard. And apparently Amon was my father (epic Star Wars moment). I figured out I was a waterbender. Then I woke up confused by the ally like behavior of Amon.

The next night: Amon attacked Aang and tried to take his bending. Amon did not succeed because Jack Sparrow showed up and shot him.
Then the three of us climbed on Appa and flew out toward the Black Pearl. The Black Pearl still currently had the Fire Lord decepticon onboard. While on Appa, I started to faint again. I seem to remember Aang trying to heal me. And then I woke up, as in out of my dream that morning.

I have come to the conclusion that I have some serious issues. I do realize it is also a TLOK dream, but it is both so I put it here.
« Last Edit: Mar 29, 2013 09:50 pm by idunnoz94 » Logged

Keeper of Yue's "You didn't protect me" Sokka's "She's the moon, she flies by herself"
and Wan Shi Tong's understanding of the radio being "tiny men in boxes"
Sarcastic Master
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #2722 on: Aug 04, 2013 06:09 pm »

I had a really weird dream. I was about the same age I am now, maybe a little older, and I was back in a high school for some reason. Only, in this high school the Avatar crew had come here and for some reason still had had the exact same adventure they had in the show... anywho, I ran into a new Kyoshi warrior, I guess since it was a high school it was some sort of organization or something and asked me about the characters when they had been in the high school and I just kind of talked to her about that stuff until I woke up.

Man, the first time I really remember having an Avatar dream and it's not even with any of the real characters!

I am an ASN PRIMORDIAL TITAN!
Suz
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #2723 on: Aug 09, 2013 12:46 pm »

Like most of my dreams, this is really out there.

I dreamt this morning that Toph & Sokka, while raising Lin, ran a heavy metal bar/club.  The bouncers resembled Alcide and Eric from True Blood. 
fraroc
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #2724 on: Jul 28, 2014 07:44 pm »

Last week, I had a dream that I was the avatar living in a modern day world. And for some reason, after defeating a tribe of earthbending warlords that tried to take over the world, I decided that I wanted to be the avatar that could do everything and I set off to master ALL of the subskills of bending. First, I had my earthbender friend teach me everything he knew about metalbending, and I had my airbending teacher (who resembled Dwayne Johnson, but was an airbender shockingly.) teach me soundbending..... but soon I would start to go into some pretty dark territory....I wanted to learn EVERY sub-skill. Even the illegal ones. I first started with bloodbending and my airbending teacher and I had a fight over me learning illegal bending techniques....

After I learned lavabending, I went on to learn the most dangerous and illegal of all techinques, Combustion.....
Pages: « previous page next page »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: