Nov 15, 2018 07:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « previous page next page »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Avatar: The Last Airbender Dreams? [See first post for TLOK dreams!]  (Read 182709 times)
wandering-dreamer
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Appa fangirl!

« Reply #25 on: Sep 07, 2006 03:33 pm »

I once had a dream which was a sieris of random things (another out of body experiance) and I found out why we never see Ozai's eyes. He had a tattoo that looked like this: > it was across his nose and pointed at his left eye and it was blue like Aangs. I remeber that I then said "So that's why we never see his face" and then I thinK I ended my dreams there since I was being so logical. It was pretty cool, and when we fianlly see Ozia's face I will be depressed that he doesn't have the tatoo.
Zukofan
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #26 on: Sep 07, 2006 03:40 pm »

lol That's interresting...! Wink
I had a cool dream once where the good guys from all my favorite shows (and some from movies and completely random shows) fought the bad guys.  And somehow it all took place in the real world... *raises eyebrow* o_O
Amy_for_airbending
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #27 on: Sep 07, 2006 05:14 pm »

i cant really remember it well, but ive had tons of dreams about it. i think ive had a dream of every possible thing.

i think everyone on this forum has had a dream about avatar

*keeper of: Appa's fur, Mai's dark makeup, Toph's flying boar, Toph's metalbending
Zukofan
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #28 on: Sep 07, 2006 07:19 pm »

Good point. Tongue
pepes
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Keeper of Aangs adorableness and Destiny

« Reply #29 on: Sep 08, 2006 06:10 pm »

I had the best avatar dream I've ever had last night, and I actually remember most of it!woot woot

Anyways, I was traveling with the gang and I was an airbender and firebender(hey, its my dream!). The fire nations secret was like, some giant ray thing(dont really remember most of that part)Anyways....a couple things happened that I dont remember, and it ended with me and Aang defeating Ozai together...go us!

Haha, maybe I dont remember as much as I thought.

Amazing sig by the amazing Sedai!
jakniclesin
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

LIES!!!

jakniclesin@yahoo.com
« Reply #30 on: Sep 08, 2006 06:24 pm »

If I have any dreams, they're daydreams and they're usually shipping stuff. Mostly Kataang but sometimes Mai/Zuko and Sukka stuff. Then there's random dreams where it's kinda like watching my theories in my head, animated with voices and everything. Kinda weird that I'd dream I'm watching a cartoon instead of being IN the cartoon...

Keeper of Toph's Manners.
Mononoke
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #31 on: Sep 09, 2006 03:41 pm »

I had a dream of Zuko not long ago. No, not the fangirl's kind! Zuko was walking around in some dark area, his swords withdrawn and I got the sense Toph was around hiding somewhere in the darkness. 

Remember, remember, the 5th of November
    The Gunpowder Treason and plot;
    I know of no reason why Gunpowder Treason
    Should ever be forgot.
Argyle Bender
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

A tiny plaid bender's worst nightmare.

« Reply #32 on: Sep 09, 2006 04:50 pm »

I had one last night where I was Katara, and I was walking around the halls of the Fire Nation palace with Zuko looking for Aang and Azula, and we weren't enemies.  Yeah...we kinda ran into the Fire Lord and instead of it being an epic battle it was just really awkward, lol.  Then we (Katara and Zuko) went down a muddy water slide under the turtle duck pond that lead all the way to the South Pole...
o.O
pepes
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #33 on: Sep 09, 2006 08:22 pm »

I had one last night where I was Katara, and I was walking around the halls of the Fire Nation palace with Zuko looking for Aang and Azula, and we weren't enemies.  Yeah...we kinda ran into the Fire Lord and instead of it being an epic battle it was just really awkward, lol.  Then we (Katara and Zuko) went down a muddy water slide under the turtle duck pond that lead all the way to the South Pole...
o.O

Haha, a muddy water slide. Man, that had to be intresting!

CannedBean
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #34 on: Sep 09, 2006 11:10 pm »

i've had a dream when my sister was a waterbender, and i got jealous cuz i've been wanting to be a waterbender and she never wanted to

so she ends up being really good she starts making art. she bended a sculpture of my face and then the gaang comes and we have to fight zuko. sokka makes this really big thing (like the iron giant, but all black and there were no eyes). then i wake up

Kendodude
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #35 on: Sep 10, 2006 02:41 pm »

I just dreamed last night...

Zuko's father farted on his face...

I'm scared of firelords now...
Tananda
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Av by omgasp

Michelle+es+FAG
« Reply #36 on: Sep 10, 2006 03:13 pm »

I woke up in the middle of the night, as I ususally do, starving for a snack. There's nothing really good in my fridge, so I decided to mix oatmeal with a pack of natural sugar. The sugar took up most of the bowl though so I had to pour it into a bigger bowl. Then when I added water there was too much int he bowl so I dumped it all into a serving bowl. Then my kitchen turned into the ferry seating area we saw Zuko and Iroh on with Jet in the commercials and we all ended up eating out of the same bowl.

I'm going to go look up the significance of oatmeal and sugar in dreams now. Tongue

Hmm...
To dream that you are eating oatmeal, suggests that you are well-grounded.
To dream that you are cooking and serving oatmeal, signifies that you have control over the destiny of someone close to you.

To see or eat sugar in your dream, signifies that pleasures and enjoyment that you are denying yourself in your life. You need to indulge yourself sometimes and forget about the consequences.

Uhm..what? Tongue
« Last Edit: Sep 10, 2006 08:05 pm by Tananda » Logged

pepes
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #37 on: Sep 10, 2006 03:37 pm »

I had a dream once that I was the avatar(go me!)

anyways...me and my mom were at the lake(Huh), and this firebender guy was standing next to me and he keep throwing these darts at me, and I would blow them away. It was odd. Finally I attacked him, and it felt so real! amazing, threw him in the lake. haha...hahaha...ha

Kaption
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #38 on: Sep 10, 2006 06:57 pm »

Nn.

I had a dream where each main character kept flashing back to back with each other, saying, "I am weak, I am weak. I'm only a child!" to the tune of Four Seasons, Four Loves. Every time the character said their part, they'd go from color to black and white. It was really trippy, and short. It was really, really short compared to my other dreams.
ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #39 on: Sep 10, 2006 07:10 pm »

This was not my dream...and I actually don't know what happened in the dream...

My toddler yelled this out in his sleep "NO Zuko! Those are my crayons!!!"

He didn't remember what he had been dreaming...

KeiyaJade
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Keeper of Toph's crush on Sokka

blacknbloofaerie
« Reply #40 on: Sep 10, 2006 07:50 pm »

zuko stealing a little boys crayons?  what is the world coming to?  bad zuko!

that is hilarious

A moment of silence for Siri Tachi and Mara Jade...
Fallen Jedi, never forgotten.
Argyle Bender
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

A tiny plaid bender's worst nightmare.

« Reply #41 on: Sep 11, 2006 02:24 am »

I definitely chuckled at that one.  Zuko has gone so far downhill--first the ostrich-horse, now crayons...I ask you, what is he coming to?
jakniclesin
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

LIES!!!

jakniclesin@yahoo.com
« Reply #42 on: Sep 11, 2006 06:57 am »

He will become the Blue Spirit full time, and become the robin hood of avatar universe! or not...

Keeper of Toph's Manners.
UrsaMinor
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

icon by Foofoocuddlypoofs' deviantArt account

« Reply #43 on: Sep 11, 2006 07:58 pm »

That is so cute! That reminds me of what my daughter said in her sleep, "Jango, can I hold your weapon?" Recently she told me she had a Zuko dream. (Rated G, thank god!) The fire nation was guarding the frozen island that Zuko and the gaang were on so they couldn't get off of it. Katara using her bending made a frozen tunnel and they escaped, except for Zuko, who is part of the gaang in this dream. My daughter hugged him to comfort him and then he swam on to the other island. And for some reason Aang said his sandwich got stuck to the handle on Appa's saddle.

Keeper of the turtleducks.
Keeper of Zuko's ostrich horse.
Keeper of Foo Foo Cuddlypoops.
Noodles Aang Colbert
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

o.o

« Reply #44 on: Sep 12, 2006 07:19 am »

I had an Avatar nightmare last night:
In my dream I went to BK to get one of the toys when I asked for them he looked at me like I was nuts.  He told me that there are no Avatar toys and that he never heard of Avatar?  Puzzled I returned home and all of my Avatar stuff was gone.  There was nothing online at all.  I remember searching on eBay and Best Buy and places like that and nothing.  I woke up and immediately turned on the light and saw that all my Avatar stuff is still here.  Whew.

pepes
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #45 on: Sep 12, 2006 03:10 pm »

I had a dream a while ago, but cant remember it:(Anyways, heres the WORST nightmare I've ever had;)

I had a dream that avatar was cancled, and I woke up crying! Wow...I need help

Eira
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #46 on: Sep 15, 2006 02:23 pm »

^lol! I would, too!

Oh my gosh, I just had another Avatar dream last night. It was...interesting. Enjoyable, if you're a Zutarian like moi. Wink

Anyways, in my dream, I think I was supposed to be watching The Secret of the Fire Nation...But it felt like I was watching it in the middle of the action, if you know what I mean. The only parts I remember are that Zuko joined the gaang, and he and Katara got close. Real close. Then, he and Katara were talking near Aang, and then they started making out . Aang just stood there watching, his heart broken. I felt bad for the dude, yet...happy that my fave pairing came to be...however disturbing. Wink

Tananda
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Av by omgasp

Michelle+es+FAG
« Reply #47 on: Sep 15, 2006 05:06 pm »

^Hahahaha! Shipping has been brought to a whole new level of creepy:P

In my dream last night, I was in my elementary school's music room. We were supposed to be learning music notes but instead I hid and started looking through the stuff in the desks. I found a book that looked the book Uglies, which I just finished reading. But it was actually a story about Sokka's life and had like a detailed account of everything he's ever done. All I remember is this image of Sokka in like water tribe warrior clothes with the large whale tooth spear standing ontop of a dead Appa. Sad

Angel Of Shadows
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #48 on: Sep 17, 2006 10:20 pm »

I wish I could control my dreams so I could have a bending dream. My best friend Zukofan had a dream that she was a firebender. I try to think of what I want to dream about Avatar before I go to bed but then the next thing I know is that my alarm is going off! I hate it!

Sig courtsey of Zukofan.

YOU ROCK MY WORLD ZUKOFAN!!!!!! Smiley @)---'--,-
Quadgurl
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Zutarian queen at your service-o

« Reply #49 on: Sep 17, 2006 10:25 pm »

I had a draem that I was in this earth kingdom village, but it was an air nation village too... but it was all pink everywhere and im like WHAT??? and then aang came over but it was actually a girland was like 'Let's go bikeriding!' so we went bikeriding around my neighborhood and she changed into zuko and was like 'I love the sun!' and im like 'Yes it's so pretty!' and apparently in my sleep that night i yelled 'THE FIRE NATION IS ATTACKING!!!'

o_O

Sokaang + Zutara = My Avatar ships Grin
Join the zutarian-empire today! http://zutarian-empire.deviantart.com
Pages: « previous page next page »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: