Apr 19, 2019 10:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
ASN Mainsite: AvatarSpirit.net

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: next page »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Avatar: The Last Airbender Dreams? [See first post for TLOK dreams!]  (Read 192897 times)
Eira
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« on: Sep 04, 2006 05:52 pm »

I didn't see any thread like this mods, but if there is one already feel free to lock it.

Anyways, a thread over at TGN made me think. Has anybody had dreams at night? I have. It was interesting. I think I was friends with Zuko...but I can't remember most of it right now.

Any body else have some weird ones?

---

This thread is for ATLA related dreams only. For TLOK dreams, head over to this thread instead.
« Last Edit: Jun 19, 2012 02:39 am by Icy_Ashford » Logged

Extraordinary Lauren
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #1 on: Sep 04, 2006 05:54 pm »

I had one once I was watching the GAang and it was really weird. They were a mission for something. I forget.

Keeper of Iroh's Jasmine Tea, Iroh's Tea Recipes, and The Eastern Air Temple.
wandering-dreamer
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Appa fangirl!

« Reply #2 on: Sep 04, 2006 06:04 pm »

Yeah I did, this was an out of body one and the GAang was chasing this guy who was (I don't really remeber everything so forgive me if I say like a lot) like an evil airbender who was wearing these mechcanical looking clothes and at the end of my dream I heard the avatar end music and saw the guy flying a really fat flying bison (like, a twice as wide as appa bison). And of course I am one of those people who thinks that airbenders still exist...
Warrior Born
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #3 on: Sep 04, 2006 06:37 pm »

For me it was when I was working on my Avatar Fanfic. I fell asleep and dreamt I was my OC Entei and I was participating in Secret of the Fire Nation and I was battling Azula along with Toph and the rest of em.

P.S.

I threw a pie at Azula. Hee, hee!

I live to fight and I fight to live.
Sapphira
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #4 on: Sep 04, 2006 06:48 pm »

Oh, man, I totally had an Avatar dream last night, ironically.  I wasn't in it at all (probably a good thing--I'd just go fangirl-crazy over Zuko), but it was really bittersweet.  Lu Ten hadn't died and was hiding out in some random village.  Zuko had found him somehow and he was overjoyed.  Iroh wasn't present at this point, but Zuko was saying that Lu Ten had to come with him, that Iroh was staying at nearby inn.  For whatever reason, Lu Ten refused and said that he couldn't face his father.  Zuko was confused, like I am, and Lu Ten was about to explain everything when my stupid alarm clock went off.

I'm such a pathetic person that I actually woke up in tears.
ignite444
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

A Kataang shipper to the end!

« Reply #5 on: Sep 04, 2006 07:05 pm »

I had a dream a few days ago. Aang, Sokka, Katara, and Toph were in it, but only for a short time. It was to do with a huge floating ball of trees heading down river, while we were stuck in the river trying to get on it and stop it from going over the waterfall... It also had black water, dolphins, a sailor, a strawberry, and birds that sounded and acted like Yoshi that lived in the ball of trees. O_o

Banner made by me, do not steal! If you want to use it, ask me first.

Join my site! Avatar Dream (New custom skin up!)
Zubby
Forum Moderator
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Thanks Maivry!

« Reply #6 on: Sep 04, 2006 08:30 pm »

I don't recall having any Avatar dreams.
I did have a dream once where I was Beast Boy, but that's one of the few times I can remember dreaming a specific charecter.

Korrasami is canon-you gotta deal with it!
keeper of Appa, keeper of Aang's wanted poster
keeper of Sokka's sarcasm, keeper of Monk Gyatso's statue
Tananda
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Av by omgasp

Michelle+es+FAG
« Reply #7 on: Sep 04, 2006 08:34 pm »

Not yet- wait until school starts tomorrow and the stress starts building, though. The first week of school ALWAYS gives me those crazy "What is WRONG with me?" dreams.

Skye
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I have an Avatar obsession ;P

« Reply #8 on: Sep 04, 2006 08:38 pm »

Haha no, but I wish I can have some awesome dream where I get master bending powers because that would be awesome Sad

Icon by tentacruel @ Livejournal
seadragon1012
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

dragon_person@hotmail.com
« Reply #9 on: Sep 04, 2006 09:47 pm »

The only avatar dream I've had was a breif flash of Sokka trying to sneak a think of cactus juice in his pants.  The most disterbing thing, I've had weirder
Noodles Aang Colbert
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

o.o

« Reply #10 on: Sep 04, 2006 10:22 pm »

had a dream the other night that Shinedown was playing a song for an Avatar soundtrack

BreannaoftheWater
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #11 on: Sep 04, 2006 10:57 pm »

yes i have i was weird i dont rember all of i i just know i was battling with Azula and Sokka and  Katara i dont know where Aang was.

^ Sig and Avi made be me!
Keeper of Sokkas Boomerang and Bag Ty Lee's "Clumps! They’re clumps! "Aangs Ten-fold energy Tea.
Argyle Bender
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

A tiny plaid bender's worst nightmare.

« Reply #12 on: Sep 04, 2006 11:27 pm »

Have I had an Avatar dream?  All.  The.  Time.  I won't go into detail, but the wierdest one was a hybrid of Avatar, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Artemis Fowl, and the Matrix.  Craaaazy stuff man--Azula had the eye of Sauron!
EndlessFlame55
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Riddle Me This, Riddle Me That~

« Reply #13 on: Sep 05, 2006 01:59 am »

Oh yes, I have Avatar related dreams All. The. Time. Right off hand there is three I can remember at this moment.

One, I dreamed that somehow Iroh and Zuko were travailing to this camp place. Near this cliff side ground, it was almost dark, and the sky was already purple from the setting sun, and somehow along the way, Iroh had...like a heart attack or stroke or something. (D:) And Zuko started having a breakdown, which pretty much left him in despair. Next thing I remember is that Zuko was sitting beside a campfire, drinking tea. With a zoned out look on his face. And then I kinda woke up.

Second, I remember that Aang was walking through the same garden that him and Toph were talking in, in The Blind Bandit. And he suddenly he passed this tree, and saw himself beside Toph, she was on the ground, and he was knelling near her. They were both almost transparent, like a vision. And she was half alive, and he was shaking her hand, (I think) over and over again. And real Aang was really shocked by this, unable to move. Woke up shortly after that.

Finally, this dream started out with Zuko and Iroh on an icy place. It was snowing, and they were tracking across the snow, and then out of no were Iroh groaned weakly and passed out. (No, I don't have no clue why) And Zuko began to freak out, calling his Uncle's name loudly. He ended up dragging him to this cave, like the one he dragged Aang to in SOTN. And well...it gets pretty strange after that. After Iroh woke up, and was alright, Zuko was facing away from him, and when he turned around, he turned into June Cleaver, or a person alot like her. He had makeup on, and a apron and really looked like her. And, eh. Yeah. I'll stop.

No, I have nothing against Iroh. I luv that man, just as much as I luv Zuko. But I just...eh, dream about him dieing and/or getting hurt. Yes, the last one is scary, I know.

*~*ASN's Queen of Bromance*~* (Tumblr link in siggy. <3)

Keeper of: The 'Iroh Is Zuko's Father' theory, and the Irko reunion scene.
(I love these boys with my whole entire heart~)
Kendodude
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #14 on: Sep 05, 2006 02:53 am »

So I was doing some Anasatsuken Shotokan moves (Ryu Hoshi and Ken Masters fighting style) and after doing 10 Shinkuu Hadoukens I notice Zuko was watching me. I unleashed a super taunt of epic Dan Hibiki proportions, and he got angry!

-EDITED TO SATISFY THE KIDS-

And unleashing Sonny Chiba style power, I ramm-censor-ght of happiness and stuffs. From that hole from his nose on his face arose a CHARMANDER. It popped it's little head out, but the hole was too small to fit it's body! "Charmander... SHIN-RYU-KEEEENNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Zuko's pokemon soul rised up into the sky as his original shell of a telekinetic cocoon of mental physical energy withered away. Off into the sunset of the South China Sea...

Hi, I'm kendodude.
« Last Edit: Sep 05, 2006 03:00 am by Kendodude » Logged
jakniclesin
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

LIES!!!

jakniclesin@yahoo.com
« Reply #15 on: Sep 05, 2006 06:58 am »

Plenty of daydreams, but I don't remember my dreams most of the time. So as far as they go, no clue.

Keeper of Toph's Manners.
SessKo
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #16 on: Sep 05, 2006 10:29 am »

Strange, very strange, I had a dream it was Pakku's Birthday and all my friends were there and Aang and Katara and Ty lee, I think Sokka was there too, but I don't think he said much. We all got a photo taken together and Pakku was wearing a green sweater.

Dr. Pepper is an intellectual drink for the chosen ones.
Argyle Bender
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

A tiny plaid bender's worst nightmare.

« Reply #17 on: Sep 05, 2006 02:48 pm »

These are completely hilarious.  June Cleaver...green sweater...lol.
Sonri7
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Speak, even when your voice shakes

« Reply #18 on: Sep 05, 2006 10:37 pm »

I threw a pie at Azula. Hee, hee!
Funny awesome dreams, people!

When I was working as a waitress, I'd have this daydream (I daydream about as vividly as I nightdream Cheesy) that I was waiting on Zuko and Iroh in a restaurant in Ba Sing Se, and afterwards we had a cookout and watched the fireworks from a grassy cliff... usually during a really chaotic shift o.O

"The true mind can weather all the lies and illusions without being lost. The true heart can touch the poison of hatred without being harmed. Since beginningless time, darkness thrives in the void, but always yields to purifying light."
Yong Wing
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

I'm a brand new sky to hang the stars upon tonight

« Reply #19 on: Sep 07, 2006 02:58 am »

Avatar dream. Okay... One sentence:

The Blue Spirit fighting Darth Ozai with lightsaber-Asian sword thingies! "You killed my mom!" Blue Spirit shouts. Ozai replies, "No, Zuko... I am your mom!" It was effin' hilarious now I look back on it! Grin Cheesy Roll Eyes

Sig by Sedai ^_^
Tananda
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

Av by omgasp

Michelle+es+FAG
« Reply #20 on: Sep 07, 2006 05:55 am »

I had a dream where I was living in my school's physics lab. In fact, all the students lived in some room in the school, so every room was filled with beds. I went to all my classes like three times in the dreams.
The Avatar part of this dream is that everytime I walked through the hallways, this girl would run out from behind me trying to prove to me that Mai and Ty Lee were going to get together in the series with pie charts and statistics, and they had a picture of Mai and Ty Lee hugging from an Avatar coloring book. I just kept telling them that it was a stupid idea and they should go to class.

ASN Management
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #21 on: Sep 07, 2006 09:12 am »

I think pondering Ursa's whereabouts caused me to dream about being her. I had a dream that I was Ursa. I was following Zuko through Ba Sing Se. I was wearing a cloak and trailing him through the city. At one point Zuko looks in my direction. My heart starts palpitating and I move behind a crowd of people. Then I had the feeling that I was being followed myself. I carefully turned my head and saw someone looking at me. I don't remember who it was or who the person looked like. The funniest part about the whole dream... it wasn't animated. Smiley

ignite444
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

A Kataang shipper to the end!

« Reply #22 on: Sep 07, 2006 01:28 pm »

I also remember a dream with the gAang in it for a short time. Most of it was about the Fire Nation and Earth Kingdom rebuilding there cities or something. Other than that, my family, me, and Danny Fenton were in it. O_o

Banner made by me, do not steal! If you want to use it, ask me first.

Join my site! Avatar Dream (New custom skin up!)
applepi92
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #23 on: Sep 07, 2006 03:17 pm »

ok my dream is very weird:

well, (i forgot the begining) i was with the gAng on Appa and then we landed on my driveway to fight Azula.
and i started fighting her with water bending (yay). Then it changed and i was looking up from the roof of my house at everything going on. and i noticed that my driveway was green and it was one of those leggo base bord thingys and my next door neighbor's house wasn't there. then i woke up.

i don't know why i dreamed this!
AvaGirl
Never Gonna Give Yue Up

« Reply #24 on: Sep 07, 2006 03:28 pm »

I love weird Avatar dreams, lol!  Grin

Okay, anyway, once I was dreaming and I was at this huge toy store. And every single thing there was somehow Avatar related. I remember seeing a Katara barbie doll, Appa plushies, about 20 different Avatar video games, gliders, and stuff like that. And my mouth dropped open cause I was soooo happy and excited and hyper and all that. Well, anywho, I ran over to the glider and then- it disappeared. So I ran over to the Katara barbie- and it disappeared. And ran through the whole store and everything Avatar was GONE! ...then I woke up.

It was a depressing dream...  :'( ...I want those toys...

Keeper of Sokka & Yue's love.
Pages: next page »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: